FS Interview: HouseLing

Discussion in 'Archives' started by HouseLing, Oct 7, 2008.

1. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

since all the cool kids are doing it :dunno:
    this took me most of the afternoon and all evening with a lot of breaks for various things like getting laid:naughty:, dinner :yum:, a baseball game :madfawk:, a football game :bigthumb:, and to step in a puddle of dog piss :run:

name?
    Taylor

age?

gender?
    Male

ethnicity?
    the whitest person you will ever meet. half irish, quarter ukranian, quarter german/norwegian/swedish

where raised?

Southern California, with summers on a farm in North Dakota.

level and place of education?
    HS, some college, never finished. have been thinking of going back a little bit the past couple of months

occupation?
    supervisor in a warehouse for a retail department store. same retail bullshit really, i just dont have to deal with customers.

hobbies?

martial arts would be the big one. i did kempo for years, have recently started doing BJJ and kickboxing, because i really enjoy grappling, and i still enjoy hitting things.
    computer games, about to get an xbox to play, since i have more friends useing that nowadays than are playing pc games anymore.
    books, love reading. mostly fantasy and sci-fi but will read just about anything.

sexual preference?
    Strait, mostly

measurements?.
    6' ~200lbs im out of shape right now, should be 185 with more muscle :hs:
    have to get back to you on the rest when im horny :noes:

how many/type of toys?
    a couple dildos, big.
    a large buttplug
    a glass toy
    a stone buttplug
    a leather paddle
    a whartenburg wheele
    a little rope flogger thing
    two pairs of handcuffs
    bunch of rope
    im sure theres more but i dont want to get up and look through my toy bag.

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner?
    i enjoy just useing a strait leather paddle the most on my gf, makes that satisfying crack sound and turns her ass a bright red.

on myself i enjoy useing a stone butplug i got from lildevildee the most:bowdown:

likes & dislikes on an FS level?
    alot of likes. like anal play of any kind
    like dominateing/being dominated

best and worst experiences with FS stuff?
    no real bad experiances, and plenty of good ones.
    as for best, who knows :dunno: ill just write about what happened tonight.

so me and the gf were wrestling, i rollled her on her stomach, pulled down her pants and started rubbing her ass, telling her i owed her 75 swats on the ass. she started whineing and complaining and getting turned on. so i climbed on top of her and started shoving myself into her from behind.

after awhile she was getting close, but still whineing about the spanks to come. i told her that if she beat me wrestling she could do whatever she wanted and be in charge. of course theres no way she can do that, so she bargined it down to me wrestling with my handcuffs behind my back, but she still gets the 75 later. end result still the same, if she beats me she gets to make me do whatever she wants.

obviously theres not much i can do after im handcuffed. i try to gently shoulder bump her down to the bed from standing as soon as she gets the cuffs on me, but dont have the leverage and dont want to put enough force on it to hurt her. i let her throw me down, and go down on my back and pull guard. i move my legs up and try to go for a triangle, but cant get it without my hands free to pull my legs into the right position since im not stretched out :o

i keep her there for awhile untill i decide to let her try something else. she gets up, moves around twards my head. in the scramble i end up in a fetal type position while she trys to choke me from behind. i manage to squirm out of that and then she ends up pressing on my jaw and pushing the side of my head into the mattress while sitting on my hips and im pretty much helpless with my hands behind me.

she wins, so she rolls me onto my back, and climbs on and starts riding me. my wrists are killing me underneath me trapped in the cuffs, but im hard as hell. she rides herself to an orgasm. i need to get let up after that, the cuffs have tightened so much under me that i still have marks right now, a couple hours later.

she lets me out, i grab her, throw her down on her stomach again and slap her ass once. she squeals and says one. i lay down beside her and kiss her while i rub her ass. i give her mabye 15 or so before i get up and push myself inside her again. like usual when i spank her, she is sopping wet. i push myself in again and start fucking her slowly. slowly i give her ass slaps, she counts each one.

at about 30 i start slamming into her hard, and slapping her ass hard. she is moaning and gasping, and i grab her hair and pull her head back. at around 50 she begs "harder", and i ask her what she means, my fucking or the slapping. she says "i dont know, both"

its getting near 70, so im slowing down the slaps, but making them harder. when i reach 72, she moans "give me more!" i ask how many, and she says "i dunno, just keep doing it!" i say "no, you have to pick a number." she whines for a little bit, while i keep thrusting. she says "25?" and i ask if she really wants 100 and give a particularly hard thrust. she gasps yes.

we go on, the next time i slap her ass she says 76 and i chuckle. i tell her thats not the count. she whines and says "what?" i threaten to start over with a grin, but i dont. i tell her the next number is 67 and slap her hard and fast untill we get up to about 80.

going on pretty much the same, at 100 i fall off next to her and ask if she is ok, gently rubbing her ass. she just lays there gasping for the most part. i bend down and lick and kiss her ass, and gently run my teeth along it.

so things go along and i end up in handcuffs again with a belt around my neck. she tells me "get on your knees on the bed, head down ass up." so i get in position and she gives my ass a few spanks. she puts some lube on her hands, and with one reeaches under me and starts jerking me off, while the other she puts a finger in my ass. it feels huge.

goes on for a while, and im pretty close to cumming when she tells m to get up. she takes the cuffs off and pulls my head around and down with the belt around my neck. she lays down on the bed and pulls my head down into her pussy. she tells tells me to lick, and i spend half an hour down there doing whatever she tells me. licking, nibbling, biteing, sucking and anything else.

Fantasies?
    a bunch :naughty:

tell us about your childhood.
    it was good :dunno:
    my mom and dad divorced when i was 4 and my mom took me and my two younger sisters from our home on a farm in north dakota back to where she grew up in southern california. lived there, my mom was a single mother putting herself through college while trying to raise three kids. my grandma ended up doing most of the raising. we grew up with no TV so i read alot and played outside a lot. in the summers i went to my the farm in north dakota and again did a lot of outside things. pretty much ran wild except for a ton of chores, theres always a lot to do around a farm. durring 6th grade i ended up doing a bunch of stupid stuff, and went to live with my dad for three years.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of the FS?
    i honestly have no clue :dunno:

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?
    the first time i remember being turned on by the freaky was in a book. i was pretty young at the time, gradeschool, sixth grade i think. i have always read much above my level. i was reading a book, and in this book the chick gets kidnapped and tied up and raped. all i know is it turned me on and i havnt looked back since.

Are your siblings freaky?
    i think one of my sisters might be a little bit, but no proof :o

How open minded are you?
    willing to try pretty much anything once, havnt tryed anything i hated enough i wouldnt do it again.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?
    none

What do you look for in another partner?
    someone i enjoy being with overall. physically i am more attracted to short, dark girls that have some meat on their bones.

Are you a swinger?
    no

Have you ever considered swinging?
    have thought about it, but never been with anybody interested. its not something that i think too much about. see myself more as a third to a couple than part of a couple in that situation.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?
    nope

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended?
    nope

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    it can have an effect sure, but its definately not necessary to have a certian type of childhood to be promiscuis.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? Paid sites? Dating sites?
    none

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?
    opposite sex, the view from behind, from the curve of the waist to the hips to the ass...
    same sex, pecs/abs. if i were going to do a guy he would have to have great pecs and abs.

any fetishes?
    yes :naughty:

favorite outfit for a partner?
    stockings, corset, boots :yum:

2. VibraNation

VibraNation www.VibraNation.com

Nice story under "best and worst experiences with FS stuff?"

3. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

What is your favorite toy and game when you play the bottom?

4. HouseLing

thanks, although it looks like i forgot to finish. there should be another paragraph or two at the end :o

5. HouseLing

to be honest im not sure. i dont have alot of experiance at it. only had one partner besides the one im with now that was interested in being in charge. both of them being pretty new to it. my current gf wasnt into anything kinky before she met me, and is only recently showing interest in being a top sometimes.

6. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

This sister you mention may be into the freaky, is she single? I mean we both live in So Calif!

J/K, nice story about your encounter. Sounds like you found a great girl to keep!

7. HouseLing

and yeah, she is single. just broke up with her boyfriend again, but they will be back togeather again in a week :mamoru:

8. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Not if she meets me first!

Sucks if she stays with him even if he is a jerk.

9. HouseLing

he isnt a jerk, anymore than most people. she is the one that blows things out of proportion and has problems :dunno:

talkin shit on my sister on the interwebz :noes:

10. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

aim to squeeze into the "off again" phase... should only take a week of waiting or so, if house speaks truly ;)

11. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

Sounds like a typical woman then!

12. sparklwazngurly

off again phase? o_O

13. HouseLing

:rofl:

for all i know they are probobly back togeather again. she was out of town this weekend, visiting our other sister in san fransisco, got home last night.

been togeather for 3-4 years, this is their second breakup in the last 6 months :mamoru:

14. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

The classic "on-again-off-again" relationship. The type where the two are (often) retarded for each other, and just as often not, but they're quick to quibble over piddly-wink bullshit, and break-up spontaneously. A few days/weeks later they get back together... wash/rinse/repeat every couple of weeks/days.

15. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

You like martial arts. Do you like MMA? Any favs? Thoughts on pathetic Kimbo Slice?

What are you wanting to go back to school for? What is stopping you?

You don’t deal with customers….don’t like people or just that customers are annoying?

Explain ‘strait, mostly’ btw, it is ‘straight’ ;)

Dominating and being dominated. You consider yourself a switch than?

What do you like about Anal? Does your GF like it on her or doing it to you? ( guess you sort of answered this in your story, but wouldn’t mind more)

That story sounds GREAT….we might have to take some of your suggestions to even up wrestling a bit ;) It got me turned on….I wouldn’t mind to have almost that exact same thing happen :mamoru:

It is always great when you learn about the freaky when you are young hey :) You get to REALLY enjoy it and learn!

Short dark girls…what nationality is your GF and how long have you two been together and describe her.

Great favourite outfit. I think I might have Lovely dress up like that tonight and take a few photos and post them up for you….don’t know why…just for because :mamoru:

And the MOST IMPORTANT question. Do you still use our SS gift that we sent you two years ago? :mamoru:

16. HouseLing

huge MMA fan, how about you? Kimbo is what he is, an older, one dimensional fighter with less than two years in the sport. I can't hate on him because eliteXC as a promotion are a bunch of tards. They are marketing a subpar fighter as the best thing since sliced bread, manageing his fights way too carefully because he is one of the only three people they have that people want to see. The others being nick Diaz and gina. My favorite fighters are GSP, Chuck, and Wandy. Drop by the cage if you want to talk more about MMA! :bigthumb:

Mostly
    Money and not willing to sacrifice something in my life right now, working, training, or relationship wise.

Just that I don't have to deal with them. I run the stockroom, so I stay back there most if the time. I don't mind helping customers like so many in the retail buisness, but that's Probobly because I don't have to a lot :o

Straight, mostly.... I am bicyrious you could say :dunno: never acted anything out but it's not out of the realm of possibilitys in the right circumstances. Plus there's something exciteing about T-girls :naughty:

Yup, switch. Although like I said above, don't have much experiance in being a bottom.

Next little bit later, gotta post to make sure my phonedosnt eat it.

17. sparklwazngurly

ORLY?!? jk... I am a Tgirl... but not one that'll use her "attachments"

18. HouseLing

Rly:naughty:

19. HouseLing

back to answer the rest, had a birthday party for a friends kid to go to :bigthumb:

anal, its great. its relaxing. to get it comfortable at first you have to sort of relax your whole body. hard to describe. the hardest and best orgasams are when my gf has 3 fingers up my ass and is pounding away. she likes receiveing as well, but it takes quite a bit for her to get up to it. she is a small girl and im fairly thick. she loves getting rimmed, and giving it as well.

good to hear :h5:

mexican. short, black hair, black eyes, brown skin, round face, round body. our 1 year anniversery is less than a month away :noes: longest relationship of my life.

OF COURSE I STILL USE IT! its actually my gf's favorite toy for me to use on her. and it featured in at the end of the story up above that i forgot to add on. :naughty:

yes please! :love:

20. Bubba Atlantis

Hmmm....I forgot about this....okay...LOVELY GO GET DRESSED UP FOR HOUSELING!

21. HouseLing

and, its not much about the attachments. well sort of, but more as an adornment, not use. like i said above, if i were going to do a guy i would want it to be a big, ripped, masculine guy :o

22. HouseLing

OMG WHEEEEEEEEEE

23. Bubba Atlantis

up in like....five minutes :)

24. HouseLing

ma nga :h5:

25. Bubba Atlantis

Sorry, they were a bit rushed, so they are not up to my usual standard for photos.....I will take some better ones at a later date.

You get to see her new hair colour AND her new top though :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]