FS Interview: FairyTat

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RougeOgre, Sep 9, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

name? Christey

age? 43

gender? Female

ethnicity? Irish, German with a little Indian thrown in

where raised? In and around Nashville, TN

level and place of education? HS graduate with a little college but no degree. I was a little too wild to concentrate on school during that part of my life.

occupation?Transportation Planner for a Logistics Company

hobbies?Motorcycle riding, reading horror and erotica (my favs are Anne Rice and Pat Califa), writing dirty stories when the mood hits me

sexual preference? Started out hetro then switched to homo when I was about 21. At 38 I went back to hetro but now I think I’m open to people, no matter which sex they happen to be, if they turn me on.

measurements??? 5’9, 38DDD size 9 shoe and that’s all you’re getting :nono:

how many/type of toys?: I probably own about 20 actual sex toys. Various dildos, a harness, of course a silver bullet and a rabbit. I currently have 2 whips and a riding crop. I like to improvise with things like a hairbrush as a paddle, clothspins as nipple clips, paintbrushes and knives for stimulation, etc

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner: I have a silicon dildo that is ambiguously shaped (it doesn’t look like a cock) and I really like to masturbate with it and also use it in my harness to fuck others. I’m also pretty fond of my rabbit for solo use.

likes & dislikes on an FS level: No blood play, no scat and I really am not attracted to baby role playing. I love mental domination, sensory deprivation and sexual identity play for my partners. For me, I like to be choked, have my throat fucked and generally be treated rough. It’s hard for me to find partners that can be what I want and still give me what I need. It’s a delicate balance.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff: Best experience was probably with my last partner. He was so open and completely into exploring. Unfortunately it didn’t last long because he couldn’t reconcile what I did to him with what I wanted him to do to me.

Worst experience was probably falling in love with someone inexperienced in the life. I introduced him to many things but he ended up not being able to handle the things that happened between us and ended the relationship. I feel that I damaged him with some of the things that happened between us. It’s a good lesson to learn, that some people cannot stand to look at their darker desires even if they think they can handle it.

fantasies: I have a lot of rape fantasies. I don’t want to be raped but the idea of the total loss of control is very erotic to me probably because I’m so in control in most of my life and relationships.
    I would absolutely love to be part of a group of women who gang dominate a willing man over several days. Participating and observing in that scenario sounds completely erotic to me.

tell us about your childhood: I had a pretty normal childhood in a rural part of TN until my parents divorced when I was 11. After that my Mom kind of went crazy for a few years. There was a lot of drugs and sex around me (she didn’t even attempt to shield me from it). I lost my virginity in my own house on the night of my 13th birthday. My Mother threw a party that night to celebrate my entrance into my teens. Lots of drugs, bikers and fucked up shit no 13 year old should be in the middle of. I don’t even remember the guy’s name. I do remember that he was mid-twenties and knew how old I was and that I was a virgin. Hope he remembers me, he should. :ugh:

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS:
    I guess the way I was being raised during my adolescence caused me to have a very screwed up set of values when it comes to sex. I still don’t think it’s a big deal. You fuck, it feels good and you go about your business. I know that’s not how most of the world views it but that’s how I see it. There have been very few times in my life that the sex act was an emotional act.
    I probably became attracted to the FS because I love mind fucks and messing with the lines of control and chaos. I also find that people in this life are more tolerant of my personality and values.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?
    I don’t remember not being freaky. I started masturbating and playing sex games with my girlfriends when I was 8 or 9. :hsd:

Are your siblings freaky?
    I have one sister who’s 6 years older than me. She probably has the tendencies but she hides it and tries her best to be mainstream. We don’t get along most of the time.

How open minded are you?
    When it comes to sex and lifestyles, extremely. My only limits are things like pedophiles or necrophilia. It should be legal and consensual. I think whatever you’re into, whatever gets you off, is your business. I’m endlessly fascinated by what gets people hot. I used to go to sex clubs and strip joints just to talk to the customers and the workers. Figuring out what makes people tick is a fetish of mine.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?
    Several 3somes. Both all female and 1 male, 2 female varieties. I’ve never been with two men at once although I would love to give it a try. I’ve observed an orgy but didn’t participate. Never been in a gangbang or had an opportunity to watch one except on video. I’d love to watch one tho.

What do you look for in another partner?
    Intelligence, willingness and a mental connection. I’m not that hung up on the physical. I’ve been with really great looking partners and partners that were probably not that great in most people’s eyes. They all brought something to the experience that I found irresistible at the moment.

Are you a swinger?I don’t identify myself as one. I’ve usually stuck to one on one relationships. When I’m not in a relationship I pretty much do what I want so I guess at those times I might be considered a swinger. It doesn’t bother me to have more than one partner as long as they are okay with it. It’s harder for a female to be identified as a swinger. A guy can live that life and be envied for it but a woman that lives that way is a whore in a lot of people’s eyes.

have you ever considered swinging?
    I consider it all the time. You never know what the future might bring

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?
    I’ve been to several. The gay ones are so much fun. The atmosphere was so free and directed towards just doing your thing. Straight clubs are fun too but you have to be careful. There tend to be a lot of pedestrians that are there just watching or cruising for the entertainment value. Private clubs are the best but you have to have an invite to get in and I don’t currently have a hook up for the 1 we have here in Nashville although I’m working on it

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended? Never been to one.

Do you think a person’s promiscuity or lack thereof has to do with their childhood?
    Maybe. I think it has a lot to do with mine but I know a lot of people that had very traditional childhoods with no freakiness but it comes out in them anyway.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? Absolutely. I was engaged to a man I met on AdultFriendFinder.com. :rofl::naughty:

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?
    On men I love their hands, their forearms and I am endlessly fascinated with cocks. On women I love their hips, their breasts and, of course, their pussies. Every lover has something that I fall in love with. Beautiful soft chest hair, the cleft of their buttocks, a sensitive spot between their shoulder blades. It could be anything.

any fetishes? (what?)Choking and being fucked hard from behind. It’s the loss of control that I love.

favorite outfit for a partner? Whatever turns them on the most. I’m usually just looking forward to getting them striped down. :bigthumb:

2. RougeOgre

You and I are very similar. I wonder if part of that is because we are older and perhaps more open to things?

3. FairyTat

FairyTat Anticipation, the taste of things to cum

Could be. The older I get the less restrictions I feel. By the time I'm 60 there's no telling where I'll be. :rofl::naughty:

4. RougeOgre

So are you seeing anyone right now? If so, M/F?
    What is the most Vanilla thing about you?
    If you love Vampires & sex, have you read Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake series (very kinky/erotic sex after like book 5)?
    Is there someone famous you'd like to sex.......just once?

5. FairyTat

I've been seeing someone on and off lately but he's going thru a divorce and sometimes it's just a little too intense for my taste. He keeps telling me he's into teh kink but I haven't seen any signs of it yet but we've only had sex twice. I'm kinda in a holding pattern with my sex life right now. I'm supposed to meet up with some folks from the local BDSM club for a luncheon in a couple of weeks. I hope that will evolve into an invite to the club. It's private so unless you know someone, you don't get in.

If you saw me at work you would think I was pure Vanilla. I don't represent any of the things I am while I'm at work. All the tattoos and piercings are covered and I don't ride the motorcycle to work. It's just too much trouble to try to work people past their perceptions in the corporate world. I'd rather just appear normal when at work.

I have read Laurell K. Hamilton! She's my replacement for Anne Rice now that she's found God and all.

There's lots of famous people I'd like to tie up and beat the shit out of but I guess you mean is there someone I desire that's famous. I think Angelina Jolie would probably be very interesting to have sex with.

6. RougeOgre

:h5:

:h5::whip::3some:

7. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

I do not know what is acceptable to ask but here goes fell free to not answer!

Do you have kids? How many? How old?

Have you ever been married, HOw many, how long?

YOu are in transportation have you ever drove if so what, when and for who?

Do you think that the reason you separate your sex from your heart is due to your childhood? You said yes! However do you wish that was not so and do you want to change that? I also had a childhood like yours i am a freak and getting even more into some of the things you are into. But I am with someone i love that is also freaky he loves me so it makes things that much better!

What do you look like? Why no pic?

Hope this does not offend but does the sex get better the older you get because you know yourself better? I cannot imagine how much more i could enjoy FS.

When was the first time you had a Man please you? How did he do it?

Did you ever spend time with someone that you had to fake it? When? how long?

Do you remember when you started pleasing yourself? How was that for you?

Okay i have more but will wait!

8. FairyTat

Do you have kids? How many? How old?

I have 1 daughter, she's 24 and just received her Masters in History.

Have you ever been married, HOw many, how long?

I was married to my daughter's Dad. We married right after I graduated high school and divorced 3 years later. I've been engaged since then and have had long time live-in relationships but never married again. Don't intend to.

YOu are in transportation have you ever drove if so what, when and for who?

I don't drive the trucks, I just plan all the transportation needs. Shipments, deliveries, etc. Never wanted to drive one. It seems like a lonely
    occupation.

Do you think that the reason you separate your sex from your heart is due to your childhood? You said yes! However do you wish that was not so and do you want to change that? I also had a childhood like yours i am a freak and getting even more into some of the things you are into. But I am with someone i love that is also freaky he loves me so it makes things that much better!

When I love someone the sex is always better. It's just not a requirement for me. I don't see anything wrong with having sex with whomever you like when you like as long as everyone understands and you're being safe about it. I've spent long periods of time being monogamous and I'm perfectly happy with that when everything is working well.

What do you look like? Why no pic?

Honestly I have no picture because I'm so much older than most of the folks here and I have no desire to listen to crap from the trolls. I'm not skinny, I'm not a model and I'm middle aged. Perhaps my appearance is better left to the imagination.

Hope this does not offend but does the sex get better the older you get because you know yourself better? I cannot imagine how much more i could enjoy FS.

It absolutely doesn't offend me. I love my age. It has come with a lot of freedom. Sex has absolutely gotten better as I've gotten older. One thing that happens for most women that's really great is that sometime in your late 30s or early 40s your sex drive is going to kick into high gear. Mine hit when I was about 38. I've also learned more about myself as I've aged and I've gotten more willing to communicate exactly what I want to my lovers.

When was the first time you had a Man please you? How did he do it?

When I was 17 I had a brief relationship with a man that was 42. He was the first man to bring me to orgasm and he did it orally. Up until that time sex had felt really good but I never actually came except when I masturbated. Now I can orgasm from penetration but I think that was something I learned over time.

Did you ever spend time with someone that you had to fake it? When? how long?

The guy I dated all thru high school never made me cum but I did fake it every time we had sex. My older Sister advised me to do that so that he wouldn't feel bad. That was bad advise and didn't do anything to help him or me. After I realized I could cum with another person I never did that again. A lot of people may think this is weird but you have to remember that I was in high school in the early 80s and we didn't have as much knowledge of sex and sexual awareness as kids do now.

Do you remember when you started pleasing yourself? How was that for you?

I remember being 8 or 9 and spending the night with my next door neighbor. She wanted to play this tickle game that I had never heard of. We basically masturbated each other in a very gentle way. I thought it was the greatest thing ever so I started looking for ways to duplicate the feeling. The bathtub faucet was my best friend for a long time!

9. RougeOgre

I totally agree with you on this!!!:bigthumb:

as for pics, well most everyone has been kind to me so screw the Trolls :mamoru:

10. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

Personally I feel that someone shouldnt have to worry about what others say about how a person looks. Unfortunately most men on forums just want to look at pics of models and skinny women with huge fake breasts. I think every woman is beautiful. and as far as the whole barbie doll figure the media has burned into everyones head its BS.

At work I am the same way I dont look like a "freaky person" as people tend to lable us. All of my tats are covered I had to remove my eyebrow piercing. My nipple piercings I had to remove cause they got torn then infected. My next tat is going to be a back piece that is gonna be an angel kneeling down praying to a cross with his wings burning. I chose this cause it represents my struggle to stay true to myself and still be able to fit into a society that sees change as evil.

11. FairyTat

My nipples are pierced. I have a tattoo of a fairy on my right leg from hip to knee and mermaids on my back. All of these things can be covered.

Every person is beautiful if they have depth and value inside. I find that lots of people on here are ugly little trolls with no value whatsoever. IMHO anyway.

12. RougeOgre

Did you wander into the Main forum again? :mamoru:

13. FairyTat

Yep. Call it a little self flagellation every once in a while. :hsd::ugh2::naughty:

14. freckleface

Yeah you have to be careful here! People can be very mean! The ones in FS are not :) But others love to come show their AGE:rofl: That is why i have not posted nude! Hell i had enough BS just from a reg. pic. LOL I have nudes in places were the open-mindedness is much broader!

15. anomalous

anomalous New Member

What kind of motorcycle do you ride?

Just friendly curiosity :wavey:

16. FairyTat

I have a Honda VTX1300R with Tinkerbell painted on the fender. I really don't seem like a Tinkerbell kinda lady which makes it even funnier. :rofl:

17. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

FairyTat, thank you for the interview. I suck at the questions, but I love to read about people. Thank You! :bigthumb:

Freckles, you still upset about the couch comments? (that I did not make) :mamoru: I think you look great, btw.

18. freckleface

Upset no not at all!:rofl: I have learned in my life that there are always people willing to put you down! You have to pass that and take in the good!

19. FairyTat

Thanks! I enjoyed reading yours too. :bigthumb:

eidt* I could've sworn you did one in the past. Oops!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  20. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

so far I have been worked in 15 times. I have a grim reaper on my left shoulder/bicept area. a skull on the outside of my left calf a paul booth design leafman on my right outside calf. a tribal butterfly in the center of my chest and the dragon that you could see in the pic i posted. well i should say you can see a little of it. once the dragon is done and the background for the skull is finished i will start my back piece. But I work in a professional enviroment so all of my tats are covered.

as far as people giving you ladies a hard time about pics. which the women I have seen on here are all hot women. ignore it dont let a handfull of stupid children ruin you having fun. for every woman there will be guys and girls that think they are absolutely gorgeous and some that think they are ugly.

21. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

:mamoru: I didn't do one.

I meant I suck as asking questions.

I will some day, just no time right now.

22. FairyTat

edited my post. I guess I mixed you up with some other freaky person on there. :rofl::naughty::rofl::naughty:

23. P-Nut

P-Nut Active Member

I'm flattered none the less. :naughty: :kiss:

24. anomalous

anomalous New Member

Wow that looks difficult to handle compared to my small Honda. How's the turning on that thing? I'm new and rarely bump into other female riders, so this is a nice surprise!

25. FairyTat

It is a big bike but it's balanced really well so it's easier to handle than either of the smaller bikes I owned before. I can come to a dead stop and remain upright for a few seconds before I have to put my feet down.

You're new to riding? Exciting hobby, ain't it? :x: When I first started riding I didn't see very many other female riders at all. There seem to be more and more all the time which I think is great.