FS Interview: dumb_end_user

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, Jun 8, 2006.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

name? Mike, but you can call me Billy. Joe green also works :dunno:

age? Old enouigh to know better but young enough to do it anyway. 33 :squint:

gender? Male

ethnicity? I'm as white bread as they get. Scotts, English, German.

where raised? Born and raised in the Seattle area.

level and place of education? AAS Bellevue Community College :coolugh: Certificate in Technical Communication University of Washington.

occupation? Catering and operations manager for a small special events company.

hobbies? Anything outdoors. Mountain biking, rock climbing, hiking, fucking :o

sexual preference? I think of myself as omnisexual. I guess you could say that I'm hetero but I have had a few same sex encounters.

measurements??? I'm what you would consider average. 5'6" 155# but according to Sam's statistics I am .1" above average in the area that matters the most :mamoru:.

I keep myself in great shape, eat well, exercise regularly. What hair I have left is dirty blonde but I usually just shave bald. I haven't "paid" for a hair cut in 12 or 13 years.

how many/type of toys? I (we?) have quite a few but they don't get used too often anymore. Several dildos, vibrators, and plugs of various descriptions. Several floggers, wax play stuff, cups, and a sharps kit for cutting and play piercing.

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner? I'm a big fan of percussive play - I'm sort of a masochist and enjoy being beaten from time to time. But I absolutely love play piercing.

likes & dislikes on an FS level? I dislike the uppity attitude that a lot of people in the "scene" have. Tops that look down on bottoms, bottoms that look down on switches. Sexuality is all about experimenting and people may or may not know what they "want to be" when they grow up. How many threads have we had in here where people ask how to be a dom or a sub? 'nuf said.

As far as things that I personally dislike - vibrators. I hate having them used on me with a passion.

I really like to push peoples limits (physically and mentally). I like to tell people what I am going to do so that they have a little bit to think about it. And then I either do it or I move on to something completely different just to add a little twist. I talk to people and sort of get a feel for what they want and then give them that plus some.

If someone says that they are comfortable up to 4 (completely arbitrary example) I will tell them that I am going to take them to 7 and then may only make it to 3 or I may go all the way to 7. I keep people mentaly off balance and guessing all the time and then I blow them away with some sort of physical manifestation.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff My best personal experience was very blah. I was having a shitty day (not to mention the fact that I was grocery shopping) and was cold. My SO was with me and she put her arm around me and her hand went under the back of my shirt - her hands were cold so that made me shiver a bit and then she ran her nails over my skin. That was it. Her nails felt like fire acorss my back and I just sort of went into a zombie state. I was vaguely aware of where I was but had no idea what I was doing there. The only thing that existed at that moment was the physical stmuli I was receiving (that and the grocery cart that I was hanging on to to keep from falling over). She sort of directed me around the store for a while and then took me out to the car where I promptly fell asleep before we ever made it out of the parking lot. Single most intense moment I can recall.

fantasies I don't have any specific fantasies. I day dream about a lot of things, about specific people doping specific things but they are never the same.

I imagaine myself having the grocery bagger gal take my groceries out to my car and bending her over in the parking lot. Then I will see the 65 year old checker and think the same thing :o

Generally I just go over scenarios in my head over and over again with little tweaks and then throw them out just as fast because they are too silly or whatever.

tell us about your childhood. Grew up in suburbia with a "normal" household. Parents divorced when I was 3 months old. Mom remarried two more times. I had enough of it by the time I was 17 and moved out with my then girlfriend. That went to hell and then I started messing around with lots of people.

It didn't take long to find someone who was my equal in almost every aspect of our lives. We think alike, have similar values and interests. In short she's a really cool chick. We've been together for 14 years or so and are very happy together but still allow each other to "be happy" with others.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS. I have always been sexually adventurous and I have always had or found equally adventurous partners.

I have met some people along the way who have been good mentors and took me under their wing so to speak to give me a broad background in the "scene" and set me up to see the good aspects of the lifestyle.

Why would you consider yourself freaky? I will do ANYTHING once - twice if I like it.

Are your siblings freaky? Not in the least.

How open minded are you? I'm about as open as it gets. Just read through some of my old threads and you'll get an idea.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang? let's keep it simple and just say yes.

I've been a lot of group sex situations - from "simple" threesomes to piles of writhing flesh on a bed about 8 or 9 deep.

What do you look for in another partner? An easy target :o

Are you a swinger? I haven't ever really considered myself a swinger although I am a member of a "lifestyle" club in the area and I am a member of a few Yahoo groups dedicated to the lifestyle.

I have been in an "open" relationship for ther past 14 years or so.

Anyone who tells you that threesomes wreck relationships is wrong. Personal conflicts and jealousy ruin relationships.

have you ever considered swinging? See above.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience? I am a member of a "swingers" club http://www.horizonsclub.com/ and a "Sex Positive" club www.wetspot.org in the Seattle area.

The swingers club is sort of like you have stepped back into the 70s inclusing white guys with gold chains and afros and shag carpeting. It is pretty amusing however.

The Wet Spot is actually very cool. I've met a few really neat people there who have showed me a thing or two as I have to them.

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended? I've been to several.

We got invited to our first after we attended an "art show" at www.littleredstudioseattle.com (really cool place if you're ever in the area). They had a crowd participation portion of the evening and they handed out "dare" cards to everyone in attendance and then people took turns performing their task in front of the group. A gal from the crowd took her turn and she came over and grabbed my hand and took me to the front of the room. She danced around me for a bit and then lifted my shirt over my head - her card said "remove an article of clothing". Needless to say things progressed from their. She was with her boyfriend who was the moderator of a Yahoo swingers group that we had actually contacted earlier that day to quit the group. We shot the shit for a while and they invited us to an after party in the neighborhood.

We watched a lot of people having some really bad sex and I got a crappy blow job :hs: but over all it was pretty fun.

Ever been to Hedonism? No, the flashy advertising makes it seem like a great time but I can't help but think that it

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood? Not necessarily. I think that their personality has more to do with it.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex? Never had to.

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex? Favorite part on the opposite sex is the curves at the top of the hip and at the base of the neck.

I don't generally "check out" other guys. If I see a guy who is handsome or good looking I'm comfortable enough to admit it but. :dunno:

any fetishes? (what?) None really. I'm pretty much an equal opportunity type of person - I don't descriminate on what gets me off.

There are plenty of things that I really enjoy doing though. I like to push people's boundaries. I like to show people new things. I like to make women squirt. I like to fist women. Oh and did I mention that I like play piercing.

I want to give a big thanks to dumb_end_user for his time. :bigthumb:

If you would like to be interviewed in the future, have questions you'd like to see in future interviews or have any thoughts or concerns on the interviews, please feel free to PM me :)

Because some of you can't search... (buy a sub and support the site / FS, damnit)

Past interviews:
    Cherryfire
    Triple-C
    TwistedMind
    BaneBoi
    Demon of Dreams
    Xela
    c_codr
    Phantom Empress
    BrokenHalo
    Confleis

Last edited: Jun 29, 2006
  2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Ask away - don't be scared. I won't bite. :mamoru:

If something doesn't make sense please ask for clarification or feel free to make up your own conclusions.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

So, when are you visiting us in Florida? :mamoru:

ok an actual question: for someone who wants to try play percing, what/who should I look for and any tips you could give on the subject?

4. TigreTek

one of these days you should do a piercing play edu. :noes:

5. Phantom Empress

:werd:

we could do a simple rope bondage tutorial... it'd kill all those "how do i tie my SO up" questions...

6. TigreTek

not freaky: i've noticed that the education and occupation don't seem to match. que paso?

7. Phantom Empress

has your open relationship ever been challenged? Ie. You or your girl might have fallen for someone else a little too intensely for a while or something?

Never felt jealous at all?

8. Phantom Empress

Why don't you like vibrators?

9. Phantom Empress

What flavor of ice cream if your favorite?
    Have you ever had sex in a walk in freezer?

10. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You guys would be a lot of fun (and trouble) to hang out with.

Use a steady hand. Keep things clean. Don't start with needles that are too small/thin - they bend easily and can break if you're not careful. I like to start out with 25 or 23 ga needles that are 1 1/2" long.

Wash the area and pat dry (as normal). Use latex or other gloves (this is after all blood play). Use a betadine solution and swab the area you are piercing to make sure that everything is kosher. (You can use alcohol but I prefer the betadine.)

Lay out some clean papertowels as a work area. Keep the caps on the needles until you are ready to use them. Use a lubricant the first few times - it is easier for the top and the bottom - you can use a triple antibiotic ointment. Smoosh out a blob on your papertowel and run the needle through it before going for the skin. After you get used to using the needles you can skip this part but it IS easier to use lube when you are starting out.

Best starter areas are the outside of the arm (tricep area), upper chest, and thighs. Pinch the skin fold area that you are piercing with your opposite hand. You are going to want to start out with about 1/2 - 3/4 inch of skin - pinch it together so that the center is raised. Using your dominant hand push the needle through cleanly and parallel to the (normal) skin surface and out the other side. Flatten the skin under the needle a bit and voila.

If you are going to be doing any sort of "playing" with the needles in you can bury the tip of the needle back under the skin to anchor it and keep from getting poked yourself.

Start off with simple parallel "designs" and then work yourself up to crosses and star patterns.

Oh, you can sometimes get needles (actually hypodermic syringe ends) at clinics or mail order. There are some states that require that you have a medical license to purchase them but there are ways to get them. Some mail order sources. www.kinkymedical.com www.bmeshop.com

11. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You guys are fast. :mamoru:

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Circumstances. Product of the dot-bomb era. As soon as my wife decides whether or not she is going to get her Phd I may actually go back and complete my undergrad :hs:

13. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Would love to. I'll get in touch with my friend and see if he has some time.

14. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Jealousy is a wasted emotion. I REALLY experience emotions and jealousy is one that I can do without.

We have always had an "open door" policy in our relationship - meaning that if either of us didn't like something we are always free to leave.

We came close once - sort of. We had the talk about whether or not we were going to sell the house, who would get the pets, etc. We talked it out and decided that we didn;t want that to happen.

We do have veto right on who the other person sees. We have each used this right one time each. She was seeing a guy who was a little too sketchy for me so I told her to cut it off and I had a 20 year old girlfriend for a while who was a bit too naive and thought that she was going to run away with me to her fantasy land or something - not a hard decision to make.

15. Phantom Empress

:mamoru: boredom at work does terrible things...

16. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

They vibrate too much :mamoru:

They are sensory overload for me. Sort of like being tickled too much. When that happens I just shut down the part of my brain that processes the stimulus and they get nothing - and that isn't fun for anybody involved. Besides I can move my hand plenty fast enough. :o

17. Phantom Empress

:cool: I think i've grown a fair bit out of jealousy, but sometimes I think I still feel it's grip, I do agree it's wasteful.

It's cool that you can have such an honest relationship with each other, it seems so rare in this world.

18. Phantom Empress

:cool:

19. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Jesus, I freaking love ice cream. I could eat it every day - it's even worth the 400 calories. I like "ice cream novelties" like ice cream sandwiches, cones, etc. I guess you could say that vanilla is my favorite :rofl:

Never in a walk in freezer, but I did have sex once on a stainless steel prep table in the back of a restaurant (it was next to the walk in). I hate being cold.

20. Phantom Empress

Well, we're not that fun, seriously we're rather broing, we just get freaky on the weekends now-a-days.

Thanks... I'll save that info for the day I decide to get brave...

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

There is always some concern when she is on a date, but it concern for her well being, not for my ego.

We haven't always been this open - we used to have a don't ask, don't tell policy but it always ate her up so we have full disclosure these days. If a question is asked it is always answered truthfully.

22. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Everybody says that. I bet that if you had a special guest from out of town you'd pull out all the stops ;)

23. Phantom Empress

:rofl: @vanilla. :love:
    I used to work at baskin robbins :naughty:

:cool: I wanted to mess around back of the house in a restaurant, now our chances are foiled.... And if you don't like being cold, move to SoFla :naughty:??

24. Phantom Empress

:cool:

25. Phantom Empress

:rofl: probably.