FS Interview: confleis

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, May 17, 2006.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

name?- danielle

age?- 18

gender?- female

ethnicity?- i consider myself white.. argentinian/israeli

where raised?- miami, florida

level and place of education?- :noes: i dropped out.. but im going back!

occupation?- uhh.. i was recently fired :bowdown:

hobbies?- i like to read, paint, draw,scribble, and sex

sexual preference?- penis is my first choice..although i havent been with a women yet.. it will happen very soon..with stories :eek4:

measurements???- 5'7 174 (just weighed my self :bowdown: ) 36 c

how many/type of toys- i have one vibrator that i broke (god knows how) so now its just a dildo. and i whip it out every once in a while.. but the fact that it doesnt vibrate doesnt do the job.. so i rather use my fingers

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner- my hands / mouth :dunno:

likes & dislikes on an FS level-
    likes: i like being dominated and being told what to do. i believe it shouldnt be my choice if HE wants to change a position. there is no such thing as regular sex to me cause regular sex is boring. even tho there doesnt have to be hair pulling/ass smacking/ dirty talk everytime. i dont like intiating but i will to get what i want. but when i do its because you have teased me way too far. :mamoru:
    with a women i see my self being the more dominant.. but i have no idea

dislikes: shit,piss, vomit, animals or children. ill try everything once besides those things.. unless i might die from it.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff- best.. hmm.. my ex boyfriend went through a phaze of calling me a dirty whore in bed.. it wasnt bad.. but one night was awesome:naughty: he forced me to take his whole 9'' down for the first time..

worst :rofl: my first anal experience.. he got the head in and i flew! i locked my self in the bathroom for an hour - my anal experiences usually consist of me crying right before he even gets close to my starfish:wtc:

fantasies- my boyfriend/"man" at the time and some girl completely taking advantage of me.. but not in a hurtful way.. its weird- that time i just want to be pampared.. im not selfish in bed at all so i give my eveything and try my hardest to please the person that i am with. so i guess this would be like a thank you.. i guess this is just a recent fantasy mainly because i havent gotten any pleasure from the man ive been seeing..besides the sex.. which i cannot complain about :naughty: :bowdown:

tell us about your childhood.- it was fine.. family oriented..we went on trips.. had fun.. no complaints. got smacked with some chancletas from time to time.. no big deal

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS.- i have no idea.. i feel like i have always been like this :) .. but i guess me seperating from my ex and being with different people.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?- probably around the time when i was dating someone who licked my butt :naughty:

Are your siblings freaky?- i have no idea..

How open minded are you?- im willing to try most things once.. but of course no animals, vomit, piss, shit, or children

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?- not yet.. soon :naughty:

What do you look for in another partner?- 1st and foremost they must be tall.. i dont need them to be attractive really as long as i find something i like in them. i like my self a funny guy. but hey who doesnt?
    they must be intelligent..more than i. and very good and bubbly personality. someone who likes to go out yada yada.. oh and they have to be social or be able to be social, with friends and have good self esteem

Are you a swinger?- no.. but i thought about it recently and wouldnt mind bringing home girls for me and my "boyfriend"
    until then ill keep her for my self :naughty:

have you ever considered swinging?- i personally wouldnt like having sex with another man while my current SO was watching.. if i have a SO its because i like their penis and only their penis. i wouldnt mind watching though.. but i might get jealous. :mamoru:

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?- nope

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended?- nope

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?- yes and no.. i guess it depends on certain situations.. i dont think anything in my childhood has fucked me up..

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex?- no i went on there forshits and giggles and ended up meeting one guy..was planning to make it just a sexual relationship..and now i like him .. :wtc: :wiggle:

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?- i am obssesed with a mans back :naughty: i like butts if they are big.. but most of all i like noses :rofl: i dont know why but if your nose isnt attractive to me then i just dont like you
    on a women: ass and lips

any fetishes? (what?)- no just triggers i guess

favorite outfit for a partner- honestly it doesnt really matter.. i prefer them being completey naked during intercourse.. but i like a well dressed man..and then i also like it when they are just in a a-shirt and shorts

please feel free to ask any additional questions in here.

If you would like to be interviewed in the future, have questions you'd like to see in future interviews or have any thoughts or concerns on the interviews, please feel free to PM me :)

Because some of you can't search... (buy a sub and support the site / FS, damnit)

Past interviews:
    Cherryfire
    Triple-C
    TwistedMind
    BaneBoi
    Demon of Dreams
    Xela
    c_codr
    Phantom Empress
    BrokenHalo

2. TigreTek

couple of quick questions:

religion? i'm going to assume jew.

just how do you spell "che, boludo"?

3. TigreTek

explain the fascination with the cornflakes.

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

when did you first become sexually active?
    How many partners have you had and do you think your experience or inexerience has driven you to a more "submissive"role in your sexual endeavors?
    Do you ever see yourself taking a Dominant role in a Male/female relationship?

5. Phantom Empress

:mad: you stole my question Sir.

6. Phantom Empress

You mention not being "pleased" by your current partner. Have you communicated this to him? I doubt he'll read your mind and act out your fantasy for you with knowing about it.

Have you or will you try anal toys?

7. Phantom Empress

Do you get what you want out of your partners (sexually or otherwise) as the passive participant?

8. Phantom Empress

hmm. I hope i don't sound like i'm criticizing you, I'm not. I only asked that because I used to be VERY passive in what happened in the bedroom and thus I rarely got much pleasure. I was submissive because i didn't know what I wanted so I just kind of went with whatever my partner wanted. Once i became more assertive and communicative, Sex became more and more fun as I told my partner what it was i enjoyed doing, being made to do etc. Now I'm a sub because I enjoy being a sub and I get intense pleasure from pleasing my partner in ways that I also find pleasurable (be it in weird uncomfortableways).

I'm a big believer in people taking charge of their pleasure, be they Dom or sub or anything in between, you should ACTIVELY seek what it is that pleases you since no one else is a mind reader and will be able to figure it out and do it for you.

9. Phantom Empress

:cool: as long as you can get out of your adventures what you need then :cool:

And I'm a giver too, believe me. As A 24/7 slave, it's what drives me and gives the greatest pleasure to serve and please. :bigthumb:

10. Phantom Empress

;) in time. Though 24/7 isn't everyone's cup of tea, i enjoy it intensely.

11. Phantom Empress

I take orders all day, everyday, in my daily activities in and out of the bedroom. it sort of sexualizes everyday activities. I have rules i Follow for my chores, my eating habbits, speaking and sleeping arrangements etc.

Mind you, Tigre isn't too strict, but there are consequences and punishments for disobeying and the like.

12. Phantom Empress

anything from a spanking, to eating off the floor, to standing inthe corner with my nose holding a juggling ball to the wall.... there are a lot of things naughty and nice.

Have they?

13. Phantom Empress

:rofl:

You said in your interview that you've never been to a lifestyle establishment/event. Now that you are of age, would you consider going to a fetish/swinger event/establishment?

14. Phantom Empress

:cool: well, the fetish factory parties (they have the largest, longest running monthly fetish event in SoFla) are pretty much a club event (dancing, great dj with more of a goth/fetish edge). People do play at these events but it's mostly floggings and taht kind og thing. Lots of leather and stuff but no reall open fucking or sucking.

Swingers clubs/events have sex out in th eopen, partner swaping and that kind of thing.

15. Phantom Empress

There are private parties and then there are clubs. Clubs are open to most people (of age and then you have to pay to get in, sometimes they won't take single men... girls are ALWAYS welcome). Private parties of course are invite only.

and the FF events, thougha re heavily goth, have all types of people at them.

16. Phantom Empress

:naughty: the next one i'm going to is in june
    www.fetish-party.com

17. Phantom Empress

what's you favorite sport?
    What type of painting do you do and can we see any of your work?

18. Phantom Empress

:cool:

19. Phantom Empress

20. Phantom Empress

:rofl: :rofl:
    :cool:

21. Phantom Empress

what would your perfect session of sexual activities consist of?

22. TigreTek

FS moves a lot slower. give it time.

23. Phantom Empress

:Werd: people are still reading through the last 2 pages i've whored with questions...

24. Malkav

Malkav New Member

Well I don't participate much, but I figured I would ask questions so that you know there are people reading about you and that you are interesting...

1. What are you going back to school for?
    2. Do you consider yourself open about your sexual habits? I mean, do you hide your freakiness from others or when discussing things with friends, are you open about it?

25. Phantom Empress

if you want to....:)