FS Interview: Cherryfire

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, Nov 2, 2005.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

name?- Jennifer

age?- 25

gender?- Female

ethnicity?- Caucasian is the easy answer, Irish/English is the correct one.

where raised?-Teeny tiny town in Texas. One high school. One theater. 1 million churches.

level and place of education?- Currently dragging my way through college...class by class.

occupation?-Veterinary Technician

hobbies?- Guinness, Singing (hush...I’m actually pretty good.), reading, horseback riding, climbing, shoe shopping (sue me.. I’m a girl),buying lemonade in high heels, hot pink lipstick applied way too heavily and dark blue eye shadow, bicycling, extremely amateur photography (not THAT kind...although i do much better when its at a certain persons request.), playing bass guitar.

sexual preference?- I started out with girls.. had a LOT of fun there ..but have since graduated to men. I found as i got older that most girls who said they liked girls were only saying/doing so to turn men on and i found that repulsive. I've also been met with a LOT of inexperience in that respect and almost found it just not worth the effort or the strained wrist. I also find it difficult for me to feel submissive to girls and that’s really important to me.

measurements??? - Wow.. let me see if i even own a tape measurer.. Nope. Okay, well I’m 5'3, 115lbs, 36c chest, size 3-4 in the jeans. (Ending a long term relationship is EXCELLENT for the metabolism, ladies.)

how many/type of toys- How many I’m not sure of. I wasn’t prepared for this interview apparently. I have a big Rubbermaid box full though. Inside you'll find a variety of different sized dildos, one of which is about as thick as my arm. I got that one for scare value.. and a little variety. There's a few knives in there, clothespins,3 or 4 butt plugs in varying sizes, one of which i bought at "his" request (those that pay attention in here know who I’m talking about) and I’ve since deemed the "punishment plug" because that beautiful red thing is simply MUCH too large for my poor bottom and brings tears
    to my eyes when i attempt it. There’s nipple clamps, leather restraints, the obligatory pair of worn handcuffs, blindfold, ball gag, a few how to books on bondage, a riding crop, flogger i got from someone here for Christmas, a paddle, zip ties...honey...pacifiers.. uhm...I think that’s all I can remember off the top of my head.

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner- On myself, since I don’t really enjoy using implements on my dominant partners: I love being restrained. I mean really, believably restrained. Ideally, arms high above my head attached to the ceiling.. or a door jam. However, the highest I've ever felt was when i was attached to a st. andrews cross with chains. My neck, my arms, my legs...all tightly secured. I never felt so ...muffled.. and so fulfilled.

likes & dislikes on an FS level- Likes: Appealing to my submissive side is the best way to capture my attention. That is not to say that any jerk with a couple Gor novels can just come up and yank me down by my hair with a "Kneel, bitch!" and not fully expect me to clean their clock. And that’s funny to say, but truly there really isn’t a right answer or a correct way to assert your dominance over me upon first meeting me. Its a feeling I get when i first see you. Or an inability to meet your eyes no matter how hard I might try to. A desire to follow you, see what you’re doing, what you need, what I can do for you that borders quite honestly on obsession. An inherent and un ignorable desire to please you in whatever way I can. And i can get this feeling just by walking past you in a hall or standing in the same grocery line as you...if you’re the right person. And i think that’s one of the things i love most about being in touch with my "freaky" submissive side. I am proud of my "radar", so to speak. And its exciting and so amazing to me that my entire body can react and identify a like person to me without having even said a word to them. "She knew it with a look..."
    Dislikes: People who pretend to be "all knowing" about certain aspects of fetishes and then when faced with a real situation, fluster and overall just fail to perform. People who know I’m submissive and ask if they can rub my feet. I know this will sound HORRIBLE...but completely submissive men make me uncomfortable. I realize this is an unfair point of view and I can't help it but I just can't stand seeing men in vulnerable states. It confuses me emotionally.

best and worst experiences with FS stuff- Best: *snip* Worst: Eh...my ex tried to punish me once with his belt because he knew i was into that and ended up smacking the hell out of my back. I rose up so angry and irritated.. yeah.. it sucked. At least he tried i guess.

fantasies-Rape. Watersports. Being degraded in front of company. Extreme bondage.

tell us about your childhood.- A brother, a sister, a step brother. All younger. My mom was a single mom until i was 11 years old. My bio father was a junkie till I was about..12 ish but still managed to hide his habit from me. Totally loving, "there" father for me. My stepfather is wonderful.. Im a total daddies girl.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS.- I’m not really sure. I had my first orgasm to a girl named Talethia in the 3rd grade. I remember that moment vividly. The neighborhood girls and I used to screw around with each other, we were all in the same girl scout troop. I began masturbating around the 6th grade, i think and found that sights and smells really heightened my sexuality. The feeling of a warm room. The smell of tar. Teddy bears.

Why would you consider yourself freaky?- I hate the term "freaky".. but yes. I’m sexually confident.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?-Hmm.. the answer before the last pretty much sums that one up but to elaborate, I remember my boyfriend in 11th grade threw me up against the side of my house so hard it knocked the wind out of me and kissed me. I was so blindingly turned on I didn’t know what to do. I think that was a good start.

Are your siblings freaky?- Ha. God no. My brother is ...sweet. My sister is comfortably sexual.. but by no means adventurous.

How open minded are you?- Extremely. I mean, i have my limits. No animals, no children, no poo.. sorta like bane. But for the most part, I'll consider it.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?- A threesome? Yes.. on a few occasions. Wasn’t all that thrilled with it.. but I'd do it again. Orgy? No. I am fascinated with the idea of a gangbang...but am not sure about my mental ability to do it.

What position(s) make you cum the fastest? the hardest? the longest?- Fastest is me on top. I just know how to get myself off probably better than you do. The hardest is doggy style. This is by far my most favorite in that it hits the perfect spots and satisfies my need to feel "under" him. The longest is with me on top.

What do you look for in another partner?- Confidence. An outstanding sense of humor. Style. A bit of cockiness. Someone who can silence me with a look.

Are you a swinger?- No.

have you ever considered swinging?- I think i have jealousy issues that prevent that.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?- A few fetish parties. I kinda find them.. a bit.. hokey.

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended?-No.

Ever been to Hedonism?-I’m embarrassed to say i have no idea what you’re asking me here. lol.. so no.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?- I’m sure there COULD be some bearing...but I don’t think a persons childhood defines their sexuality for the rest of their life.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex?- I've looked for the sole purpose of getting off...but not getting laid. Well.. no.. thats a lie. I've met some chicks for the purpose of getting laid. Wasn’t worth the hours and the carpal tunnel. :hs:

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?- On a man, its the hands every time. I love the veins, the nails, the knuckles. On women, its collarbones and stomachs.

any fetishes? (what?)- Tons-- Ropes. Gags. Hairbrushes. Tar. Teddy bears. Hot non airconditioned rooms. Paint. Cricket bats. Lipsticks. High heels. Rough hands. Rod iron bed frames. Old pickup trucks with worn upholstery. The smell of alcohol on a mans breath.

favorite outfit for a partner- I really don’t need to see my partner in an outfit. In fact, outfits on a man really turn me off and make me feel uncomfortable.

I'd like to thank Cherryfire for being extremely understanding about various "production delays" ;) Please feel free to ask her any further questions you may have in this thread. She should be on hand at some point to answer.

As is usual, should you have any questions you'd like to see asked in future interviews, or would like to be interviewed yourself, please PM me.

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

yay for blue Eyeshadow and rough manhandling. :bowdown: cherryfire has the sauce!

3. TigreTek

IN for FSI:pE :noes:

4. Phantom Empress

everytime i sit down to type it some one comes over to my desk!

5. TigreTek

bah

6. TigreTek

would it be different if you were bound and ordered to "endure" a foot rub? :dunno:

i've been known to give PE a footrub from time to time. hardly a sub thing for me. :)

7. Phantom Empress

mmmmm footrub :drool:

Daddy, I thank you for the great footrubs you give.

8. TigreTek

:love:

we're starting to whore this up :hs:

9. Phantom Empress

:mamoru:

I'm having such a good day!

10. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Hot damn that was a good read. :eek5:

Your honesty is simply delicious. :yum:

Wonderful mental image of you with blue eye shadow, hot pink lips, and high heels, buying lemonade. O my! :naughty:

I kindasortaprolly know the answers to these already, but:

Are you into pain? I see your hairbrush fetish, does that mean you like getting whacked with em?

Do you enjoy being submissive publicly? At the hokey parties :)mamoru:) , for instance?

Have you ever been cut during knife-play? Did you enjoy it, or are you more into the threat of pain than actually bleeding?

What kinda stuff, besides bondage, are you into? Like, what kinda stuff do you like yer Doms to do? Humiliation and degradation? Being a their house pet/serving them? Strictly sexual? All of the above? Other?

:wavey: :kiss:

11. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

12. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

do you like being choked? Either just the feeling of hands/belt around your neck, or the actual lack of breath caused by hands/belt around your neck and/or being choked with a cock?

Do you enjoy being restrained and left there wondering when he will come back for you?

favorite band?

do you prefer clit stimulation or penetration?

bikini, thong, boyshorts, commando?

:dunno:

13. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I can understand a footrub between a couple as a way of showing compassion for the other so you giving PE footrubs isnt "out of character". But to be completely honest, unless Im pregnant or ill, Im really just uncomfortable with the idea of my dominant doing something like that. I can't really explain it.

14. Cherryfire

Oooo..good questions! How fun!

Yes, I am most definately into varying degrees of pain. This is something that over the past year and a half I have really spent some time investigating and trying out. And I've discovered that it works for me on two levels:
    One, the most basic part of it-the physical reaction. Starting from that warm burn to the increasing and more insistant response from my nerve endings screaming "something's wrong! something's wrong!" , it creates such an indescribable feeling of..(ha, and yet im sitting here trying to describe it!)warmth and ..almost an absence of the mind after some time. That is to say, once the shock and "trauma" to my body gives in to the endorphines and blood rush to the face and skin.
    The second reason is the easiest of the experience. The perk, if you will. And that is the bruising. There is really nothing I love more than sneaking off to the bathroom at work to inspect my skin to see if I'm still purple. Or black. On my fair skin, I am rewarded every time for my pain. It gives me such a tremendous sense of pride. And its an erotic reminder of how fragile I am, what I am physically capable of, and what kind of trust you really have to put into someone.

The hairbrush thing is a dual mixture of both my adoration for spankings and really sick "mommy dearest" type obsession. ;)

As far as being submissive publically, yes. I do enjoy public displays of my nature, mostly because it falls into the humiliation category for me. While I dont attend parties really, I enjoy the idea of walking into a room with submissives and dominants alike-maybe being forced to serve the other dominants present as they all sit around talking about their "pets" as if we werent in the room. Yeah, that has a certain amount of appeal to me. In public is where i really shine though. Im really proud of who I am and really have little problem showing who that is with him and anyone who chooses to look while we're around. And should i screw up, I would hope he would publically reprimand me, both because its nessessary and because its embarrasing, which oddly I find attractive.

I have never been cut during knife play. I would say that I am not opposed to the idea as it stands on paper...however I am pretty vain and the idea of scarring my skin intentionally is not appealing to me. But if scarring/permanant marking were not an issue (as a side note, this is a laughable concern as I have tattoos and piercings..), I would be really into this. I think it really would heighten the experience.
    As it stands now, the fear of being hurt is what does it for me. Knowing Im completely at his mercy. I enjoy feeling helpless.

For your last question, theres quite a bit Im into that both turn me on and satisfy my submissive side. I have a fantasy of being "housetrained". Having my basic right of bathroom priveleges taken away. The scenario usually works like this: As he gets ready to leave for work, the lock is placed on the toilet seat lid. He pockets the key, gives me a kiss goodbye and shuts the door, locking it. I proceed throughout my day, cleaning, whatever...but am unable to go to the restroom. Imagine if you will a dog, for better reference. I am completely at his mercy to come home on time in order to "walk me". And when 6pm rolls around and he comes strolling in, I am both eager to see him and EAGER TO SEE HIM so that he can allow me my privelege. If I have any accidents, I am walked over to the spot and my nose is rubbed into the offending area with a "Bad girl!", then Im taken outside, stripped naked and hosed clean. I dont think I even need to explain what is so hot about this to you. There are so many levels of..wow..to this that absolutely work for me.
    For the most part, I get off on humiliation. Degradation, definately. I like being sent out to run errands in wayyy too much makeup so that all the women and men alike look at me as if im some cheap whore. I like wearing heels that are too high and too pink with regular clothing to go shopping. I like being told i am to wear a way too short skirt and no panties when i go for my pedicure, leaving it up to me to pull my legs tightly together when she has her face only inches from my knees to keep from offending her.

15. Cherryfire

The smell of tar...just kills me. When i was a junior in high school, our school was being re roofed..or something. And this was also during the time I was starting to date more, experiencing my first gropes behind the gym, having my crushes and coming back wet and frustrated after lunch. The smell of that tar was always there and so I associate the smell of tar with wanton need and green sexuality.

16. Cherryfire

I havent done a whole lot of breathplay. I like the hands on the throat definately. I tend to panic when actual pressure is put on my trachea as opposed to just pinching the jugular and causing a blackout, which coincidentally gives me massive headaches...not that it would deter me.

Absolutely i love the idea of being left bound, in a closet, under the bed, in a car trunk...and not knowing when he will come release me..or if when he does, he'll bring an audience to laugh. It appeals to the side of me that just wants to trust him and completely put all of my life, sanity, etc in his hands.

Favorite band: 311 wins by default but right now Im really into Queens of the Stoneage, Pedro the Lion and The Killers.

I get off faster with clitoral stimulation but I MUCH prefer penetration. I have not a problem having sex without orgasm so long as Im getting the best pounding of my life. Its the roughness, the internal feelings that I crave...not the orgasms.

The panty question is actually the hardest one! I prefer to not wear panties..but when i do wear them, its usually a thong simply because I wear a lot of skirts and dont want lines. Boyshorts I reserve for lounging.

17. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

oooooo i also LOOOOOVE collarbones!!!!! :love:

you have "graduated" to men, does that mean that you would no longer consider yourself willing to be with a female for a purely sexual relationship?

18. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

How do you feel about sensory depravation?

Given that your senses were "deprived" and you were to experience something new which one fo the following pairs of senses would you choose to use and why.

smell or taste?
    feel or sight?

19. _syn

_syn New Member

Where could have such deviant and twisted thoughts arisen from? By the way, I noticed you left off the most recent... heh, probably for the best. ;)

20. Cherryfire

Purely sexual? Sure..but I have to be honest and like I stated earlier in the interview, I've really been disapointed in this area. Women turn me on intensely..but as far as satisfying me, there is much left to be desired. Now find me a woman that has experience....and I'd be more than down for that. Providing _syn approved, of course.

21. Cherryfire

Wow. There are some really good questions here. I'm actually having to do some thinking! :mamoru:

Sensory deprivation...to be honest, I dont think much of it at all. And I dont mean that negatively...i just havent given it much thought. Being forced to think about it now however, the appeal that immediately comes to mind is that of how potentially frightening that could be. No sound, no light, no smells...makes me wonder just how hard my mind would work on me, what kinds of noises I would create in my head.

If i were to experience something new, the first sense to use that comes to mind is my sense of smell. I have so many memories that are locked into my sense of smell, I really feel like it is the strongest tool my body has in that respect. My memories, strongest emotions and desires all come from that area of my brain. (hense my attraction to tar..lol)

22. Cherryfire

Yes, Daddy..I did leave out the most recent as Im still discovering where its boundaries lie and just how uncomfortable, if at all, I can get with it before I need to stop. But once i figure that out, Im sure you'll have your little girl share.:wiggle:

23. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Do you use a safe word? If not, why (i.e., more exciting living on the edge, he doesn't want to, you don't want to, etc.)?

24. Cherryfire

I really believe in safe words. I think theyre responsible, protect both partners involved and makes for a more relaxed play session. Having said that, I have yet to actually use one! I guess the times where having such a rule would be a good idea, the act has been so spontaneous and unplanned that it never came up in time.:hs: Would I use them in the future if I knew such activity would arise in advance? I dont know. I guess I fall into the "i really trust my partner and trust his ability to know when the play is no longer what I can take physically and/or mentally anymore". category for the most part. Of course, should we both be treading on potentially dangerous ground, ie: knife play, guns..whatever.., then i think such a word would be a smart idea.

But if he's beating my bottom until its black and blue and I can't take it...well...tough. :mamoru:

25. Phantom Empress

:bowdown: :bowdown:

having been made to wear scandalous clothing in public or go with no panties and plug in my ass :bowdown: i love that kind of thing.

and as to the housetraining.... if my bladder were a little stronger it'd be great, and if i didn't work outside the home.