FS Interview: BaneBoi

Discussion in 'Archives' started by TigreTek, Aug 24, 2005.

1. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

name?: Master/Daddy/Sir/Bane/slut/whore/slave/boi/... John
    age?: 27
    gender?: M
    ethnicity?: Irish/German/American
    where raised?: Ohio/Texas/Virginia
    level and place of education?: HS grad, some college
    occupation?: Network Engineer
    hobbies?: Flesh, Dreams, Pain, Games, Drugs, Dancing, Music, Movies.
    sexual preference? why?: Bi. Dunno, ask nature.
    measurements?: 5' 11" 175lbs

http://www.myspace.com/baneboi

how many/type of toys?: A lot. Cat'o'9s/floggers, crops, canes, paddles, candles, rope, ankle/wrist restraints, assorted hooks, spreader bar, blindfold, vibes, plugs, dongs, latex gloves, needles, razors, clips/clamps, lubes/oils, etc, etc.

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner?: Depends on the scene/role. I prefer restraints, a large flogger, and a large dong for use on others. I dont care whats used to bind me, as long as I cant get out of it. I prefer floggers and canes used on me for extended periods of time.

likes & dislikes on an FS level?: I like damn near anything that doesnt involve kids (age play is fun, real kids arent), animals or shit. I love BDSM, role-play, pain, ass play, asphyxiaphilia, exhibitionism, voyeurism, play piercing, blood, cross dressing, knife play, gun play, play rape, humiliation, tears, fisting, toys, collars/leashes/rubber/latex/fetishwear/etc, rope, leather, chains, torture in general, cum play, etc, etc, etc, etc...

best and worst experiences with FS stuff?: Best sub experience would prolly be public play I was involved in years ago. I was playing sub with a Master/Mistress couple. They owned a beautiful female slave, who was under a 24/7 contract with them. The four of us would goto a fetish party in DC called Bound, that used to allow public play. They would tie us up, usually together, on opposite crosses, facing each other. We'd stare into each others eyes as Master and Mistress did circles around us beating us with various objects. We'd be up there for over an hour sometimes, in nothing but thongs, in a cold ass warehouse-style building in the dead of winter. Fucking delicious. Never reached that level of pleasure-pain/exhibitionism/subspace before, prolly wont again.

Best Dom experience was prolly just recently (or is only "best" since it was recent ). An acquaintance from my HS days, who I hadnt seen in ~10 years found me on alt.com. We never hung out much back in the day, but I always thought she was hot. We went out for drinks, got really hammered, and she teased and tormented me all night. In public she was a tough little chic who didnt take shit, borderline snob. She was testing me around every corner, seeing what she could get away with, and if I could keep her in line without freaking out her vanilla friends too much. Once I got her back to her house, I threw her around like a rag doll. Held her off the ground by her neck several times. Made her beg and plead for forgiveness for being such a SAM (smart-ass-masochist) all night. Made her beg for the lash. I beat her then made her beg for more, beat her then made her beg for my cock, fucked her then made her beg for more. She'd bite, claw, kick, and scream sometimes... my favorite. It was hella fun "breaking" her. We were up all night, I went to work the next morning with no sleep, a perma-grin, a hangover, and visible claw and bite marks all over my face, neck, and arms. Hehehe, good times.

Worst is kinda tied with all the times someone thinks they want to Dom me, but have no idea how. I dont mind n00bs at all, I dont mind training, I dont mind showing people things. I do mind when people dont know what their doing, but claim to. Especially if they refuse to take advice.

fantasies?: I'd really like to organize a gang-bang and/or fetish orgy.

tell us about your childhood: Roman Catholic parents. Two older brothers and an older sister, none of them into teh freaky. Good childhood until I started thinking for myself. Things went badly once I refused to be "Confirmed" as Catholic. From bad to worse when my mother started snooping around and found out I was into smoking pot and was into boys as much as girls. Got tired of being told I was evil, and that I was going to burn in hell, and that it was all their fault, etc.. so I moved out as soon as I turned 18. Havent looked back, relationship with the fam is back to plastic happiness, they dont ask, I dont tell.

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS?: I've always been freaky. I was the little 7y/o that always wanted to play "truth or dare" or "doctor". I've always been trying to find ways to get people naked and to touch each other. I'm a dirty, naughty, raunchy pervert, and I always will be. I have to assume its just me... nothing in my environment, that I can think of, would have steered me in this direction. Cookie cutter home, never molested, never found daddy's/bro's pr0n (least not till I was a teen), nothin like that.

Why would you consider yourself freaky?: Because I define the word.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?: When I was 7 and kissed my two best friends in the woods naked.

Are your siblings freaky?: No.

How open minded are you?: Open would be an understatement in my case.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some?: Yep, lost count.
    orgy?: Depends on your definition of "orgy". The most people I've been with at one time, where penetration was involved, was 5 (3f 2m).
    gangbang?: Again...define "gangbang", if 3 guys on one girl counts... then yes.

What position(s) make you cum the fastest? the hardest? the longest?: I dont really work that way. My favorite positions change constantly, and differ per person. Its the mood, situation, build-up, scene, atmosphere, etc, that determine how hard and long I cum. When I cum is usually up to me.

What do you look for in another partner?: Attraction. Honesty. Comfort.

Are you a swinger?: Sure baby, yeah!

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?: Several times. Had fun with the people I went with, but was usually very unimpressed by the crowd.

Have you ever been to a house party? If so how was the first one ever attended?: I'm assuming you mean a swinger house party. No.

Ever been to Hedonism?: I fuckin wish.

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?: I think any personality trait can stem from a persons childhood. I think its only one of a slew of factors tho.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex?: Sure have.

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex? same sex?: Depends on the person.

any fetishes? (what?): Yep, flesh.

favorite outfit for a partner?: Depends on the person. Right now, I'd have to say little skirts with kneesocks and a tee-shirt for the girls, and naked for the boys.

as always, feel free to ask the interviewee any further questions you may have. if you would like to suggest questions for future interviews or would like to volunteer to be interviewed, pm me (tigretek).

2. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Im not sure theres anything else I need to ask! :noes:

I really like how honest you are in the way you answer questions. Nice :)

3. Brinley

Brinley Isis - Goddess of Creation

You fascinate me!

When was the first time you carved yourself, and what did you write?

4. xela

xela So say we all!

Have you ever accidently ended up around people playing with shit?

5. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Thx. :)

I'll ask you a question then... you prolly get it a lot. Where did the pic in yer Av come from? You into play piercings?

*blush*

When I was a silly depressed teen, it was either "Pain", an anarchy symbol, or F.T.W. ("fuck the world", not "for teh win", lol). Now I do it for pleasure (and attention), not for emotional release (and attention). :mamoru:

Unfortunately. A couple I hung out with once (just once, hehe), was very much into shit play. I didnt know this (or think to ask before hanging out with them), and found myself watching him literally stick his head into a toilet she'd just shit in. I really had to try not to laugh, and try not to puke at the same time.

I just excused myself from the room, got a drink, and let them realize I prolly wasnt into it. They showered, we chatted a little, and I left. It was kinda awkward... but even after they showered I could smell the shit... and I just couldnt get over it. We were both cool about it I guess... but it was a pretty uncomfortable situation. Heh. Always ask~

6. StarKitty

StarKitty Daydream Believer..

what is your ultimate sexual fantasy? no rules... and the sky is the limit.

P.S. your quite the nice looking man.. I love the hair. ;)

7. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I just added you to my friends list :run:

8. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

Damn I'm loving this!

Ok so like what advice would you give to a beginner Domme who has just acquired a slave/houseboy who is "overly eager" to start his training?

What type of punishments did you receive when you were bad boi?

What were some of your "non-sexual(oral/penetration)" rewards you received from your Master/Mistress?

If you chatted with a Master/Mistress online did you refer to yourself in "lowercase" and to THEM in uppercase?

Are you pretty good at spotting flakes and fakes in the BDSM lifestyle?

How long have you been in the lifestyle?

Did you start off as a sub? If so do you believe in the old guard way of things "you must start off as a sub before you can become a Dom/Domme" and/or "there are no such things as switches"? or are you mostly newguard?

9. xela

xela So say we all!

Posts deleted to avoid "hypocricy." :big grin:

10. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Full-fledged fetish orgy where I dont have to worry about STDs. Several rooms with different themes, from renaissance to cyberpunk. Every toy and scene imaginable. Everything from OTK to rope and hook suspension, flirting and making out to hardcore flesh piles. Yum.

And thx, Ima sucker for compliments. :o

Hehehe.

I dunno, the night recently where you two spent the night was a nice long session too. Yumm. Lets do that again soon. :x:

I love extended sessions, its easy for me to get into/stay in character, cause it kinda comes naturally... but at the same time, its easy for me to just get caught up in flesh worship and say fuck the rest~

:wavey:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2006
  11. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

12. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

:kiss:

13. The Fugue

The Fugue New Member

Its from the lead singer of a band called Vulgaras, they have some really cool pics if you google them. :wiggle: I think quite a few of the FSers would be happy with them anyway.

As for play piercing, I find that I dont enjoy it to the extent that I think I will.... if that makes sense :hs:

Anyway, cool interview.

14. xela

xela So say we all!

Very interesting questions and answers so far! :bigthumb:

15. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

I've cut others and have been cut by others. Its extremely hot (IMO), but not something I'd do with very many people these days. Blood play is just too dangerous for lots of reasons.

you know damn well you and Me are gonna get all bloody someday soon tho. :naughty: :o

16. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

*shakes His magic 8ball*

...signs point to yes! :wiggle:

17. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i got wood reading that :o:eek3:

18. naughtie

naughtie New Member

BaneBoi, this has been a very wonderful and enticing read. You are so colorful and open! Yummmm I will be back to ask questions. :love:

19. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Sweet. Does that mean I get to deflower you? :mamoru:

Thx. :o

I hope so, its kinda lonely in here. :sleep:

20. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

everyone used up their questions on DoD

21. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

What non-freaky hobbies do you have?

22. FifthGear

FifthGear -

what would you change about your self

23. TigreTek

i'm amazed at the minimal response this has gotten. bane's actually by far one of the most hardcore FSers here and nobody's tapping into that wealth of knowledge/insanity. :dunno:

bane, sup! :wavey:

24. TigreTek

my question:

i'd probably do you just for the experience, does that make me gay or just really open minded?

25. xela

xela So say we all!

It makes you really, really gay. Just go move in with Sam Gamgee right now!