FS Interview: affende

Discussion in 'Archives' started by RougeOgre, Aug 3, 2009.

1. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

name? Cody ... but i go by jonesy 99% of the time :mamoru:

age? 23

gender? male

ethnicity? bleach

where raised?
    Born ouside of Nashville, spent most of my childhood in Rogersville,TN .... until 14 when i went to a private boarding school in Chattanooga, TN for the entirety of H.S.. I tend to say Chattanooga is my hometown since that is where i feel i grew up the most and the sculpting of my true personality took place.

level and place of education?
    some college. I went to VT (R.I.P. 32 classmates :wtc: ) for two years in Engineering. i disliked it as it was not handson. Too much paperwork and too much desk time. So i dropped out and followed my passion, Welding. Went to a local CC for a welding qualification program, graduated, and im currently the interim welding instructor as the previous decided it was time to retire. Also have an application in for a job in Kuwait :naughty: .

occupation?
    Welding Instructor ... see previous question :mamory:

hobbies?
    Welding. Seriously. for the two years i was in school ... i would leave class and go back to my shop and weld on anything and everything. on the side of teaching, i have my own small shop ... currently modifying two subaru front crossmembers for a customer. Im also a big 4x4 enthusiast. got a 97 TJ that im putting one ton axles under, drivetrain swap, custom suspension, cage, coilovers yadda yadda .... And i tend to drive way to fast in my old ass bmw (RIP '90 jetta :wtc: ). I love outdoor activities. Mtn biking on occasion, rock climbing, whitewater kayaking, camping, hiking, and drinking beer. Im your run-of-the-mill southern boy .... that isnt nearly as ignorant and most think :o .

sexual preference?
    straight .... though openminded. scale from 1 to 10 .... 10 being completely gay .... i would be a 3.

measurements???
    not sure what is being asked .... so ill give my top two interpretations ... 5'9" 175 (a far cry from my 145 lbs highschool days when i could run 10 miles a day ... oh well!) .... and ....im not really sure ... i havent measured myself in a LONG time ... average length, 6 3/4" ... but girth is slightly larger than average i think ... most condoms bruise the shit out of my wang ... so im doomed to a life of XLs .... ill get a true girth measurement later if someone wants to lend a hand :naughty:

favorite toys/instruments/equipment for use on self and on partner:
    ice. i love using ice on a partner. then fingers ... fingers can give such different pleasure than any other body part / toy. vibrators, dildos, rope, handcuffs, lube bottles :mamoru: ( they make pretty good dildos actually ), blindfolds, and anything i can find that will work for a particular situation ... all pretty standard bedroom stuff IMO.

likes & dislikes on an FS level:
    likes: being dominant. im fairly passive, and i have been most of my life. i cant lose my temper, but for the most part shit just rolls downhill and i dodge it as it does. dominance gives me a chance to be different. Im really into bondage and sensory torture. ear plugs and a blindfold are my favorite accessories. Clit / vaginal torture is a fun one. my ex enjoyed to be tortured with vibrators or fingers or tongues ... once she would orgasm, i wouldnt stop stimulating her. it was painful for her, but she really enjoyed it and 99% of the time would have subsequent orgasms at least as pleasurable as the previous. i like to be rough if the mood calls for it. tossing a partner around, a firm hand on the neck, a firm grasping of buttock or breast is always fun. role playing is always fun. anal play is fun ... though i havent had a partner very willing to try it (receiving or giving). Dilation is something that i enjoy, but again, i havent found a partner that is willing to venture there.

Dislikes: being a sub. on a VERY rare occasion, i will be a sub. i personally dont like sensory control, teasing, or stimulation torture (more on this one below).

best and worst experiences with FS stuff:
    best experience: my ex was fairly vanilla. i was in richmond a few months ago seeing her and we were having a fairly typical night. movies, she was drinking wine, i had my single beer (i love beer, but rarely have more than one or two a week ... drinking for the effects just isnt my thing) when she gets up and says she has a surprise for me. She disappears into her bedroom and come out some minutes later wearing a pink and black garter, corset, stocking set ... i was floored. she comes up to me, takes off my clothes, straddles me ... and asks, in the sexiest voice i have ever heard "do you want lime in your corona?" (i know, corney as hell, but it was hot at the time), she teased me for a good 30 minutes with the outfit (the only time teasing has really been enjoyable for me) .... bending over to expose herself to me, playing with my cock, making me smell her (FYI, i love the way my ex smelled ... she used to turn me on by making me smell her underwear ... i know, kind of odd, and i think underwear is disgusting ... even my own ... but she smelled so amazing it never bothered me.) she teased me letting only the very tip of my cock slide into her, only licking me for a second before she would stop. She stopped altogether and said she had one last surprise ... again she disappeared for some minutes and returned in ehr highschool cheerleader outfit. she had remembered from years prior that i mentioned i wanted to play with her outfit. she comes back into the room, lets me get a good long look at her (from ever angle possible, i assure you), grabs my hand, brings me into her bedroom pulls me close, grabs me firmly, and says "i told you i dont want to fuck, im a virgin and im drunk" .... lets just say mayhem ensued. Consensual nonconsensual is probably my biggest turn on. We both really like "play rape" if you will.

worst experience: i dont really have any really bad experiences. the only one that was less than desireable was the first gilr that tried to get freaky with me. she was a big biter and i wasnt really ready for that. i was extremely sexually inexperienced at the time and she was open to everything. at the time, scratching and biting and pinching and digging nails into my back ... was far from enjoyable .. .now, however, i do like it. the other turnoff was her method of oral sex. she was amazing at the oral sex part ... deepthroating, finish in her mouth, swallow everything .... but after that, she just wouldnt stop sucking. i would have the best orgasms from her giving me oral sex, but she literally sucked it till the swelling went down, im sure the men of FS can attest, that can be extremely painful at times.

fantasies:
    hrm ... i have your basic fantasies ... bed of a truck, moonlight, stars, in a field, candles, music, and a little love making. I am also a bit of an exhibitionist. i really want to try some public play ... not in the middle of public, but someplace that has the chance of getting us caught. different C/NC scenarios are always in the back of my mind. being dominated is a fantasy that i will likely never make reality ... just plain ole kind of abused, roughed up, fucked domination. but it will likely never make reality.

tell us about your childhood:
    pretty typical ... i think i touched my first vagina in kindergarten or 1st grade ... it was icky. :rofl: i remember it quite well actually. past that, it was fairly boring. always betting beat up becuase i was one of the few smart kids in my grade (not trying to brag, but its North East Tennessee ... there is a LOT of idiocy to go around). i always had friends that were girls becuase i got along with them better than guys (i was tiny, small, light weight, emotionally sensitive, always got stuffed in lockers and shit) but i never had any true sexual experiences until well into highschool. 1 older brother and an older cousing (more of a brother really) so i got beat up pretty often lol. but its worth it, i learned the southern way how to be tough and fight back .... as the song goes "i dont like to fight, but i aint afraid to bleed."

what do you think contributed to your like/dislike of teh FS:
    i have no idea. i have always thought outside the box, always creative and never analytical. i found new ways to tackle every problem ... so my basic personality contributed more than anything. I have always looked at sex, not a defined act, but as an undefined act. There are no rules on what someone can like or what can please someone. I have always been open minded to almost everything. sex is no different. I really enjoy the psychology of sexuality ... why something is enjoyable to someone. i love to discuss sexuality (not brag to friends, but honestly have an intelligent conversation about sex and sexuality) and i think it throws a lot of people into thinking im a perv. Society, at least in most of the places i have lived, sees sexuality as a taboo, nothing that shouldnt be talked about (bible belt) or enjoyed or discussed. so maybe that contributed and drove me to be different.

When did you get an attack of the freakiness?
    not until highschool .... i lost my virginity at 16-17 ... and didnt have sex again until 18 ... and again until a year later. i was a late bloomer and never really actively pursued sex .... i pursued relations rather than sex ... to date i have only slept with 7 women ( i think thats a pretty low number). i have always wanted a good relationship to build a sex life, not the other way around.

Are your siblings freaky?
    my brother, mehunglow on OT, probably. he is the complete opposite of me, but he has shown his sexual side in front of friends .... i actually had the distinct pleasure of driving one chick home ... after he fucked her ... i returned as her husband was leaving my brothers apartment :rofl: .... i tried my best to get her to let me in and have a threesome ... but mehunglow chickened out.

How open minded are you?
    fairly ... ill try almost anything once. there is no way to know if you are going to enjoy something unless you try it .... i mean, you can buy or not buy a car based on looks, but you never know if you like it until you start banging gears and floating the valves. try it once, or twice or threee times .... until i know whether or not i like it.

Have you ever been involved in a 3some? orgy? a gangbang?
    yes ... the chick that introduced me to freaky (talked about her in my worst freaky experience blurb). we were both young, and had some alcohol, and we were at a guys house with a hot tub. she and i were in the hot tub having at it and he jumped in ... or rather bribed himself in with vodka :sad: ... even to this day i feel (and so does she) that she was wronged by him that night .... but i also feel responsible since i did nothing to stop it. she says it wasnt my fault and i shouldnt feel bad ... but i do. we lost pretty much all contact after that.

What do you look for in another partner?
    intelligence and maturity. i dont give a two-dollar damn how 'pretty' or 'hot' or 'gorgeous' someone is .... if i cant have a conversation with them. let me say this no, loud and clear, ladies ... just because you dont look like a super model does not mean you are ugly. 99% of models or super models are fucking hideous. a real woman has curves, self respect, intelligence, and maturity. i have yet to find a model that has more than one of those. Throwing up 10 times a day and eating only lettuce is hardly respecting yourself ... i dont care what ANTM says. (i did date a model for a year ... and she was pretty much batting 0.250 ... she was intelligent ... but lacking completely in all other departments.) I am 23, and i feel like i have a lot of growing up to do, so i look for some more mature than myself. i have never seriously dated anyone younger than myself because i hate immaturity. Intelligence ... that explains itself. maturity, covered it. Curves ... i dont like to feel as if im grabbing a skeleton, but self respect runs both ways ... eating yourself to death isnt respectful either. hence 'curves'. i also like a sense of humor. i joke around all the time ... and i have a very harsh sense of humor, so i come off as a asshole. im also very blunt, so weak minded and weak willed women need not apply. I speak my mind and i fight for what i believe ... doormats are not attractive to me. You have to know when enough is enough, and its time to get serious though. one relationship i had (my last one actually) the woman was upset with me when i didnt go out to the bars and get drunk with here every night of the week. pay no nevermind to the fact that i was a repo driver, so my hours were 4am to 12am ... 6 days a week. she actually had the brass to tell me once "act your age, youre not 40". Bu Bye! i take my career seriously (even though everyone thinks welders are just ignorant rednecks without any schoolin). and i pride myself in my knowledge. if my partner doesnt have the same drive, then it wont last. holy shit i rambled like all hell on that one :o lawl

Are you a swinger? have you ever considered swinging?
    no .... i do admit that i am the jealous type. i think my jealousy stems from more than one incident of an SO cheating on me. trust is pretty much out the window at this point. its very difficult for me to give trust at this point, and it is continually sabatoging my relationships. i have strong personal beliefs that a relationship is between two people, not more. but again, that is what i believe is right for my own relationship. i think a couple that has the trust to swing likely has a stronger relationship than i will ever have. it takes a lot of communication, work, and trust to have that ... so kudos to all our swingers! I would never do it though ... and oddly enough, it brings up one of my other fantasies, seeing my SO have sex with someone else ... but she would have to be on top and in control. i honestly get sick to my stomach thinking about her being on the bottom. not sure ... her on top is ok in a fantasy, but her on bottom is not. i think its a control thing.

Have you ever been to a lifestyle establishment? If so, how was your experience?
    no ... .i had the chance once, to go with my friends fiancee ... but he didnt want to go, and i felt wrong about going with her alone. i would be pissed if i was in his shoes, so i didnt go. But i would like to experience it, though i am fairly guarded (a lot of people think its me being shy or afraid ... its not ... its me being guarded and not trusting my feelings with anyone. i can let my feelings out online, merely due to the anonymity ... but i cannot so easily do so IRL).

Do you think a persons promiscuity or lack there of has to do with their childhood?
    i think certain situations can affect your sexual preferences. simple conditioning from a young age can drive you to or from a certain situation. the human mind is to vast and complicated, too many variables, to answer the question. i think its a case by case basis. did my childhood affect my sexuality, i dont believe so. but then again, our experiences as humans is what sculpts our actions and our lives. so possibly.

Have you used online sites for the sole reason of getting sex?
    i have looked ... never acted. i dont like the idea of online. i like the old fashioned face to face. i dont like talking on the phone ... i would rather drive 15 or 30 minutes to your house to talk face to face.

What's your fav. body part of the opposite sex?
    i think there are two catagories here: sexual and non-sexual. different body parts do different things for me. though some do cover both catagories.

non sexual: eyes, smile, hair, skin, hips, stomach. eyes can stare right through you to your very soul ... they can be vibrant and active and loving ... or dark and lifeless. i obviously choose the prior. a good smile is a wonderful way to attract me, warm and inviting with some outgoing is always a nice change of day to day. Hair ... one word: redhead. Skin, light complexion with freckles. redheads with fair skin are so damn cute! hips, like i said earlier, i love curves. is it my primative brain that is attracted to wider hips (more easily to give birth ... merely my braing trying to keep the human race going) ... i dont know. but i love hips. no hips = no go for me. stomach ... doesnt have to be a washboard with rock hard abs ... i just love stomachs. a wonderfully smooth and soft stomach is amazing. i used to pull up my ex's shirt while we were lying on the couch (she cant stand to lay down on the couch, but i have a bad back so laying down was better for me) and lay my head on her stomach ... i would be asleep in minutes.

sexual: hips, hands, thighs, butt, vagina. (i know, it covers both catagories) .... running my hands down a woman and feeling her hips curve ... sensous by definition. Hands ... sonthing about them just turns me on. i like small hands, mine are huge for my height, and i prefer smaller hands ona woman, something about how mine can engulf hers just turns me on. and the fact that no touch is a s sensous as the touch of a womans small soft hands down your arm, back, through your hair etc. Thighs ... again, im not sure why, if its primitive or what not, but thighs turn me on. i find thighs very sensitive to sexual touch and i tend to focus on that. Butt ... no butt = no go. i like a woman to have a butt, something that can be grabbed, or lightly touched, it has curvature and volumn, but not unproportional to her full physique. Vagina (or rather vulva, technically, vulva is what im talking about, but im sure that would confuse more than one, so im using the general term of vagina) ... i know i know, typical male. but i love the way a vagina looks (some of them anyway :rofl: ) they can have wonderfull long and flowing lips, or tight shy ones. my ex would always sit in front of the mirror (on the floor) and put her makeup on in the nude .... catching a glimps of her vagina from across the room would turn me on in no time.

any fetishes? (what)
    play rape (C/NC), role play, dom, tortue ... i actually want to explore bathroom control. my ex used to always have to pee right in the middle of sex ... and it turned me on to pin her down, aim towards ehr bladder, and thrust to make the sensation worse. its something i would like to explore. dilation is one i want to explore too. i think fisting, stretching, is amazingly erotice (and i believe it can be very 'connecting') ... after a good warm up and before sex, my ex always got tighter after sex, i could fit 4 fingers in her ... we tried a few times for the whole hand, but it never happened .. i alwaysy felt so connected to her as i held her with one arm, with her holding onto me, in slight pain (though she said it was always pleasurable pain, and i always stopped immediately if shelet me know it was no olger pleasurabe) as i stretched her vagina with my hand. not sure why though .... it was just extremely intimate to me.

favorite outfit for a partner:
    tie between nothing (nude), and a nice sundress ... seeing my ex in a white sundress, with her red hair and fair skin ... sent me to country boy heaven.

sorry if that was too long or too detailed or too ... revealing hahahah .. .first interview and i figured i would just spill it all in the same spot. i think it was fairly vivid and descriptive ... so forgive me if it wasnt what FS was looking for :o

Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  2. RougeOgre

Have you seen True Blood, HBO's Vampire porn? If so, what did you think.
    Do you read? What genre?
    What was the last book-to-movie movie you watched? Did you read the book before hand?
    Favorite ice cream?
    Favorite Dinner?
    Favorite 1st date?

3. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

Favorite artist & album by said artist to get freaky to?
    Favorite Ethnic food?
    Choice between a dance club or a dive bar, which would you choose and why?
    Beer or Liquor? And preference in the preferred category? (i.e. I'd say liquor and I'd say Rum)
    Xbox, PS2/3, Wii? Why?

4. affende

affende Resident 4X4 Elitest Prick

sorry im late guys ... i have been moving from Virginia to Tennessee for the last week!

ill be back later tonight to answer all the questions ... gotta put my doggah down today :wtc:

5. RougeOgre

Me too!

6. affende

7. affende

1) i have not ... i want to, but i just dont watch that much TV ... looks fun though.

2) i read ... as little as possible. Outdoor / adventure books mostly ... some religious, and lots of welding manuals :mamoru: . Into the Wild, Between a Rock and a Hard Place, Toa te Ching, welding journal, Welding inspectors journal, and anything else with welding in the title ... im obsessed with my profession.

3) harry potter ... and no. i despise the series.

4)tie - chocolate / strawberry

5) cedar plank salmon ... it give my happies in my undies

6)my first date with my ex-fiancee. I picked her up (which surprised her) opened the door for her (surprised her again), went to red lobster (we we both broke and we live i a college town ... there are no good places to eat lol), paid for the meal (surprised her again). it was amazing. i was ridiculously nervous, but my entire intention was to get to know her and spend time with her ... i really wasnt after sex with her (which surprised her again.). i think i asked her about her musical taste about 5 times .... and after telling her i was an engineering student, and listing all my classes, she asked why i was taking so many math courses :rofl:

8. affende

Dido or Jack Johnson for making love .... for freaky sex, buckcherry, crazy bitch :o (my ex played this song the morning we woke up from the first time i stayed over at her place)

Mexican

Dive bar. i hate crowded bars. i hate crowds. i hate people in general. i have some nasty anxiety in crowded places so i stay away from loud cramped bars / clubs. it just isnt any fun for me.

Beer. bud light, Guinness, unfiltered white wheats, etc

consoles blow my nuts ... im strictly PC. keyboard + mouse >>>>>>>> stupid controllers.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  9. affende

Affende was one of my first online aliases ... dating back to the freshman in HS years .... i wont explain where it came from ... it was stupid.

as i grew older, i got the nickname Jonesy working summers as a maintenance crew member at a Silica Sand Mine near my parent house. it only stuck at the mine, until i started to like it and get used to it .... when i moved to Va for college, that is how i started introducing myself ... my old instructor didnt even know my real name when he suggested i take his place for a few months (he retired and they needed a filler until they found someone more permanent) :rofl:

10. affende

and FYI .... there really are no boundaries with my interview ... ask whatever you want, if i feel like answering it, i will ... if not (i do have friends and family on here :o) then ill kindly say that i would rather not answer.

11. FifthGear

FifthGear -

My dude! :bowdown:

Favorite single player / offline pc games

12. affende

offline? hrmmm ... i havent done those in a while.

lets stab in the dark and say .... Doom 3 ... it kicked ass. it was the last offline vid i played.

for classics .... oregon trail, Command and Conquer (before all the ghey expansion packs ... Red Alert was a travesty)

FPS are my favorite though. CS, CC renegade (it sucked, but it was FPS nonetheless), SOF etc ...

13. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

:h5: except the gaming and beer thing :o

I like the first 2 artists, not so crazy about Buckcherry but I can listen to it.

I used to hate Mexican food, but now I kind of like it. And I like dive bars and feel the same way about crowds :rofl: It's why I don't go out on the 4th, New Years, etc.

Soo....favorite position?

14. affende

favorite completely depends on my mood.

if im feeling lazy, girl on top (reverse cowgirl give a better view, but i have found few women that enjoy it)

if im feeling DOMish, doggy or me on top

if im feeling some loving action, not sure if it has a name, but ill sit on the floor upright, legs out in front of me (or sit indian style, but my bad hips dont like that too much.) and have my lady sit in my lap facing me. it is amazing erotic and it gives a wonderful emotional connection for me.

so yeah, it depends.

15. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

:eek3: Reverse Cowgirl - aside from the "loving action" position you described - is the only woman-on-top position I enjoy. And yeah, that other position is amazing for a really intimate, emotional connection.

I'm relatively submissive, I think it's almost a fault, in bed :o I rarely ever have moods where I want to take charge.

16. affende

see ... i love to take charge! so get your ass up here and we can make it happen :naughty:

reverse cowgirl is amazing ... great view, great feeling ... just great.

and being submissive isnt a fault by any means ... it just means that is what you like. nothing wrong about it!

17. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

:h5: Where you located again? :hsugh:

18. affende

East TN for the time being :(

maybe kuwait in the coming months :big grin:

19. Elfling

Elfling New Member

I really like these interviews :wiggle: Thank you so much for sharing, Aff!

20. Thurman Merman

Thurman Merman OT Supporter

:rofl: "chickened out"

I was trying to get my nut and having my brother leaning against the doorway windmilling his dick around was not helping.

21. RougeOgre

Stage fright? :mamoru:

22. affende

you big pussy .... i told you, you could have had the front, i would have taken care of the back.

its not gay if the balls dont touch :o

23. affende

word up. on a related note ... i fucking love your AV ... i quote it IRL all the time and no one knows wtf im talking about :o

24. affende

he is scared because his little brother has him beat in the wang department.

:bowrofl:

j/k j/k

but really i do.

25. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter