A&P FS: Canon XTi and extras

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by wizeguy4, Oct 14, 2008.

1. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

Selling my Canon Xti/ 400D since I recently moved up to a 40D. This was purchased last November. It is in perfect condition with less than 2k clicks and I have the box and software and charger, canon battery and related cables. I have everything that came packaged in the box with the camera with the exception of the English owners manual. I do have a .pdf version of it. Please not this is for the body only

Also I have the Opteka battery grip/ vertical shutter release for the Xti. This works flawless and is also in perfect condition. It will hold 2 canon type batteries and it also comes with the tray that will accommodate 6 AA batteries instead. This will also come with the original box for those with box fetishes.

Three batteries will go along with the this. They are non Canon batteries but just as good. This brings the total up to 4 batteries for the camera.

Canon RS60 E3 – this is the wired shutter release for the Rebel series cameras. It allows for both focusing and shutter releasing remotely.

I am also including a 20 foot extension cable for the above RS60 E3.

Lowepro Slingshot 200AW. There is nothing wrong with the bag at all. I am just unable to fit the camera gear that I want into it comfortably. It does have a ton of padding and compartments. It is just I have too much stuff that I like to have on hand. But the bag is excellent and in excellent condition.

Price is 525.00 shipped and Paypaled to your non Nigerian address. For an additional 25 bucks. I will make this a ebay Buy it Now Auction. I can take pics if requested.

2. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

3. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

so you only want the body - not a problem.

4. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

how much for the shutter realease? how long is the cord for the shutter release w/o the 20 ft thing

5. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member