FS: 2000 Suzuki GSXR 750

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by jsur, Oct 1, 2004.

1. jsur

jsur Guest

Blue and White GSXR 750. Yoshimura Tri oval pipe. Flush mount signals. Fender eliminated. Bike is in great condition. 10510 miles. Oil changed every thousand miles. Located in Brighton, MA. included are 1 KBC VR1 euro helmet and 1 HJC streetfighter helmet. Motorcycle cover also included if you need it. pics can be found at: http://boston.craigslist.org/mcy/44142840.html

$5500 or best offer.

Jimmy

2. GCEX

GCEX Drifting Along

Damn, that bike looks clean. Why you selling it? I might need to sell mine because my license could be revoked.... :o

3. jsur

jsur Guest

selling both my bike and car so that i can buy a another car. i hardly get to ride anymore. that's what happens when you live in new england and have a bike i guess. it's too cold half the year and then in the summer it rains too much.

4. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

holy balls i want that bike, but i only got ~1400 fawk...such is life...

5. Short Bus

Short Bus Beep beep!

I wish I had the money... that bike would look great sitting next to the XX. :hs:

6. about:blank

about:blank Whether you think that you can or that you can't,

:eek3: What happened?

7. GCEX

GCEX Drifting Along

In January I got a 2 point ticket, exceeding 100mph in my car. Long story short it's difficult to go slow coming home from Las Vegas at 10pm on a Saturday night.

3 weeks ago I got ticketed coming out of my favorite canyon for passing a car over double yellow. It sucks, airplane spotted me, radioed ahead, 2 highway patrolmen walked into the middle of the road and waved me in. :eek: I thought the bastards were psychic before they told me about the airplane.

In California if you have 3 points in 12 months they can take your license away. I'm lucky because I could've gotten my license taken away after the 2 pointer in January.

8. jsur

jsur Guest

it ended up being like that when i had it. i didn't ride that much. i'm the second owner and only put a couple of thousand miles on it, if that. so the oil changes came with not too many miles ridden.