Frustrating Situation, need advice.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Lucas936, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Lucas936

Lucas936 New Member

Ok guys, Im kinda in a spot. I need some advice.....I've been talking to this girl since about the middle of June. Her and I do basically everything a couple does,cuddle, hold hands, make outs, basically everything outside of screwing (which almost happened today but didnt because I didnt have a condom and she doesnt turn 16 until september, Im 18 today).But she doesnt consider us a couple. She said she talked to her last boyfriend for a good year before they became a couple, and he hit her when they did start going together. This is where my problem comes in. On one hand, I dont really feel like waiting a damn year or more to be "official" with this girl. But on the other, She is the first girl that has really actually cared about me. She goes as far as lending me money for gas to come see her (she lives in Louisville, KY and I live in a little po-dunk town in southern IN, I realize I need to be paying for myself but my town is shit central to get a job of any kind.) And last but not least, as much as Im afraid to say it, I think Im falling in love with this chick and I have no idea how she feels back. Could her last boyfriend hitting her have anything to do with it? I dont know because she says Im the complete opposite of this jackass. I know this sounds like the typical emo-tastic teenager pouring his heart out and that relationships come and go, but Im confused as hell on what to do.

On a side note....shes coming up to go to a relative of mines wedding in September, and staying the night with me. Should I wait and see how things go until then? Like I said Im confused as hell and need some advice from someone that has alittle more experiance relationship/dating wise then me.

Thanks!

2. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...

It sounds like you're already in a relationship with this girl but just without an official title or acknowledgement from her. Her hesitation seems pretty warranted given her past relationship and the association with becoming "official" and it turning violent. If you do care for this girl then for now I'd say to go with the flow. Unless you desparately need her to confirm that you are a couple, you can enjoy what you have with her.

It's a good sign that she says you're the complete opposite of her past violent boyfriend. It shows that she does not view you in the same light, but it does seem like this girl takes a little while to commit. Prove through your actions what you feel and whatever will come will come with time. Good luck.

3. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

Slow down and take things one step at a time. Definately do not have sex with her yet. Give it to her as a "sweet 16" present or something. You have been "dating" for a month so there is no way you really love her yet.

Youre both young, so just relax and go slowly.

4. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Yeah, just relax. There is really no need for labels. You will relize this when you get older. If you like her and being with her feels right then don't pressure her into anything, and just "be" with her.

5. Lucas936

Lucas936 New Member

:bowdown:Thanks alot guys!

6. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

No prob sweets :kiss: