Frou Frou!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by viceproductions, Oct 24, 2004.

1. I normally don't ever listen to stuff like this, being a progressive house and trance dj, I don't touch this poppy shit.

However, I am in love with their shit. Their cd is very well produced, and Frou
    Frou is fucking talented since they do all of their writing and production, all original!! Mad props!!

2. wtwhtalmh

wtwhtalmh Yep Yep

I have Let Go playing right now.

I think Garden State turned a lot of people on to Frou Frou.... Zach Braff worked this song into the movie PERFECTLY

Wow - I just realized how much I want to see garden state again.... but its not playing around here anymore..

3. PlatinumX

PlatinumX Guest

Maybe I should give them a try, I thought that they were some indie rockers, since the OST for Garden State seems to be mainly rock-ish bands. Any specific songs I should check out?

4. mugenprelude

mugenprelude Guest

Breathe is one of their well known tracks.

5. Trev

Trev New Member

It really is good, and I didn't know much about Frou Frou until I heard GS st, but I picked it up from sears yesterday along with some dvd's -- gotta love the one-stop shopping man...I like getting it all over with at once like that. anyway.

6. enexgee

enexgee New Member

:hsd:

7. Drifter

Drifter wat

That Frou Frou track is two years old, and it takes balearic breaks to a new level. It took a movie to bring it out into the world, and yes, it was Garden State, and no, I haven't seen it.

8. Jacquelin

Jacquelin I was your silver lining but now I'm gold.

agreed! I think that whole soundtrack is amazing, but missed the movie when it was around here and am still kicking myself for it.