From too quick to too slow

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dpakman91, Feb 11, 2007.

1. dpakman91

dpakman91 New Member

When first dating this girl, I was trying to last longer, since at first it was a struggle to get to 2-3 minutes. Lately, the opposite has come up. Sometimes it takes so long that i start to "lose it." that's only happened once or twice really, but more generally sometimes i just feel like it's not "building up" fast enough or at all, just kind of staying at the same level.

thoughts on this?

2. dpakman91

dpakman91 New Member

anyone on this one?

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I'm only saying this because ever since you started dating this girl most of your threads have been on how you have sex all the time....So the obvious sounding answer would be that your initial nerves and excitement have just toned down. Not saying it's getting old or anything, but after a while you tend to gain length (of time).

4. dpakman91

dpakman91 New Member

truuuuuue, i mean i certainly ENJOY it more now, but sometimes, even without TRYING to hold out, i feel like i have to "concentrate" to finish

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, I've heard guys use that phrase before "I had to concentrate to finish." It's pretty natural. And hey, you lasting longer is probably even more exciting for her. As long as you aren't bored then you shouldn't be worried.

6. dpakman91

dpakman91 New Member

fair enough

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

you are probably in a rut and your sex has become formulaic

we have lots of mirrors in our bedroom and all i have to do is focus on our bodies to get excited enough to ejaculate

other times the sex is so hot that i'm using my PC muscles to keep from coming right away. The other day I picked her up and supported her weight with my arms under her legs and she bounced up and down on my cock. It was like she was climbing me. it was so hot that I was barely able to last long enough for her to come, which only took a couple of minutes.

8. dpakman91

dpakman91 New Member

interesting, but i don't think that's the issue at all...in fact i'm sure it's not