COMIC From the looks of it....everyone is Marginally more into Marvel

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by TheOutlawTorn, Jun 22, 2006.

1. TheOutlawTorn

TheOutlawTorn New Consequence Machine

I personally don't care too much for DC, save Batman. One thing that is pissing me off is the over saturation of Superman Returns shit. :o

Don't get me wrong...Superman is cool and all...but now there are a bunch of superman sackriders coming out where I live. I'm a big Spider-Man fan so I'm getting overworked. :o

Hell...my 2yr old daughter LOVES pidah-mahn. And I never pushed any of it on her. She seems to be into it from the toys I have and the dvds. I even have to read the comics to her. :big grin:

One that that is getting me though: Taking her into the comic shop and the little superman sackriders giving her shit over spider-man is about to make me eat brains........:nono:

Sorry haven't been to bed yet...:rofl:

2. lazyjk

lazyjk Uncle Sam wants you for the NEW Freedom Fighters!!

I probably lean a little more towards DC myself, although Marvel has outdone DC the last couple of years with Avengers Disassembled, House of M and Civil War:)bowdown:) I think DC really blew it with a less than stellar Infinite Crisis, although I loved Identity Crisis, Seven Soliders, and IMO 52 so far has been pretty good.

I too am also sick of the oversaturation of Superman Returns. I don't think it is going to be that good of a movie:hs: unfortunately.

3. Jesterkiller

Jesterkiller ever dance with the devil in the pale moon light?

i want to get into DC mainly Batman but i dont know which TPB's to get :( good thing about Marvel is they have the Ultimate Universe so i dont have to worry about all the shit that happened way before i was born

4. mooredodge

mooredodge 3,2,1 I'm the bomb...and I'm ready to go off in yo

I'm for sure more into Marvel more than DC. Hell, I'm more into Image than DC. But I do like 52 so far, it could be better, and I think it will get better.

5. axio

axio New Member

Nope, I'm more into DC. I love Batman, still idolize Green Lantern, and thing that Deadman is one of the best written comics ever made. I'm just not happy with how they are going about things since Infinite Crisis. On the other hand I grew up obsessed with Miller's Daredevil and still think Spider-Man is one of the best characters ever made. But otherwise I was always bored with Marvel.

6. Erebos

Erebos OT Supporter

I'm more into DC usually, but Marvel has had the better stories for the last year or so.

Year One, The Dark Knight Returns, The Long Halloween, Dark Victory, and Hush are good places to start.

7. Omegaboy

Omegaboy Scuzzy Psychout Merchant OT Supporter

I grew up on marvel (im only 21 btw)
    X-men and Spiderman will always be huge favorites.
    But latley ive been getting into The flash and Wonder Woman.
    Big respect for batman, and what he does, will eventualy get into him as well.

I just dont like superman very much. heh

One thing ive noticed, is that Marvel, seem to have better villans. (excluding Batman's rogue gallery and lex luthor)

8. Jaron95

Jaron95 "Gattai" dattou?!

in for brain eating :noes:

9. rsxratedr

rsxratedr New Member

Im more into dc but marvel is still cool i perfer superman over batman but all this superman thing is stupid like its just ruinin superman rep