FRK From really good to really bad....

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dmtnt, May 31, 2005.

1. dmtnt

dmtnt Friends don't let friends early apex

So this past weekend, my wife, her friend, and I had a threesome. :cool: Was wife's first bi experience and she was totally into it. :bigthumb: Started kind of out of nowhere on Saturday night and went very well, mostly focused on wife and her friend. Sunday night we all got together again and had a great time, but one major difference - I had sex with her friend during it and now wife is upset about it.

I was so concerned about making sure my wife was cool with everything and even asked her permission every step of the way. Apparently she ok'd me screwing her friend, but is now upset because we got into it pretty good and neither of us noticed that my wife got up and left the room. :hs: Didn't help that we were all beyond drunk. :p

She blames herself because she OK'd it, but now I feel like I totally shot down any hope of this happening again even though she enjoyed the other 99% of it so much. I can live with that, I just really hope it doesn't affect my wife's relationship with me. :wtc: She says she's not mad at me or her friend but I know she's hurt and I don't know what to do to make it any better. Any suggestions?

On the upside, her friend sent me an email saying she STILL can't walk right!! :mamoru:

2. lebomb

lebomb New Member

I would have never, ever done it. 3somes almost always cause problems.

3. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

here comes a three car wreck ...

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Oh my god..you forgot your wife was in the ROOM? And didnt notice her walk out??

Wow..lol..Im sorry for laughing..but that sucks for her. Imagine how that feels to be completely forgotten. Sort of sends a message of "WOW! I didnt know what I was missing till I screwed your friend!"

5. DarkFormula

DarkFormula New Member

My wife is bi and several times a year will have a threesome with her and another of her/our mutual female friends (I'm not into the guy/guy/girl thing).

HOWEVER! Rule #1 which is always to be obeyed is that I keep my dick out of the other woman. Everything else between all of us is free reign except for penetration on my part.

This has led us to have a very open and enjoyable relationship with our marriage and allows us to continue this practice without fear of jealousy and/or anything associated with "cheating".

Try talking to your wife and maybe suggest the practice I use. Sure, you'll be only with your wife for intercourse. But face it, you married her and knew this going into it. On the bright side, it seems you have a wife that does enjoy it and seems willing to participate in further events. Have at it :)

6. dmtnt

Good advice, thanks. Talked to her at length this evening and she's ok, just not sure she'll ever go that road again. That's fine with me, but I told her that I now know what the limits would be and I'd never cross the line. I know it was fucked up of me in a way, but she did wholeheartedly give the ok. I just got carried away. :) All she had to have done was say something and I would've stopped, but hindsight's always 20/20.

7. hatebobbarker

hatebobbarker New Member

sorry it didnt go well, but ouch for her getting forgotten, glad your forgiven though.

8. dmtnt

Actually, 99% of it went phenomenally well! All parties involved had a really fantastic time! The fact that we did it two consecutive nights should say something... :wiggle:

When things went kinda sour, my wife had already come and was sensitive which led to me doing her friend (after we asked her if it was ok). She was kind of lying there kissing both of us and then I honestly thought she got up and went to the bathroom. :o She gave no indication that anything was wrong until the next day and then today when we discussed it further.

She's cool now for the most part, thank goodness. Considering we've got a solid 12 year marriage, it takes more than that to cause a wreck. :bigthumb:

9. dmtnt

No, see above post for explanation. ;)

10. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

:werd:

11. JonnyBlazeRSP

JonnyBlazeRSP Hustlin's in my veins - you cannot stop it - Walki

sounds fun. hang in there. my girl flipped out during our first 3 some with a girl when i went to go in her. the next thing we did was with a guy and that went alot better.

12. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

I guess its a little late for this suggestion but, in my opinion, the rules should have been laid out BEFORE having the 3some... that way there will be no "yes" answers given ONLY because she is in the "heat of the moment"... if she is had given her opinion about how the rules should be while she is NOT all into the moment, it would have reflected on how she would feel AFTER the moment, once things are calm again (which is why it didnt come up until the next day)

so, since you've already crossed that bridge, it seems as though - since the rest of the night went well - you guys should discuss what the "rules" are if (or when) the situation is to arise again... make it clear that the rules CAN NOT change once everything is happening, because the same aftermath of "permission in the heat of the moment" will likely occur....

good luck and well.... I gotta say it... good job :) (besides the whole forgetting your wife thing :hs: )

13. xela

xela So say we all!

I would just give your wife time and shower her with extra attention. I have had some experiences like this with me ex, but we always agreed what we could and could not do beforehand.

14. naughtie

naughtie New Member

WOW! Thanks for the thread. Aphoric and I have been thinking about doing this. Actually, we ARE going to do a 3some, but just haven't found a third yet. Slacking off a little, too on the looking part... anyway :) This is the last thing that I would want to happen to me. (having the hubs forget I was even there), I know I would be really hurt as well. I said originally that anything but kissing on lips was ok. But now, I think that we should start slow. Maybe start out that he can only use me, and then slowly work to other things. Anyway, this thread is very good, cuz I am definately going to evaluate some things again.

15. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

This is my issue with a threesome... someone's always left watching...

16. xela

xela So say we all!

That is my problem too after doing this. I think if you want to have sexual escapdes with other the coupling needs to be equal. 2 couples, 3 couple, 15 couples, whatever is your fancy.

17. sp33d

sp33d New Member

i had a simular (SP?) problem like this a couple weeks ago pretty much same story. my gf didnt walk out thow. she enjoyed it, but the next mourning was alittle diffrent. we talked she was all good with it. My gf and her friend have 3 somes often, where i have sex with both of them and has been all good since. i Know she get alittle jeolous when im pounding her friend, but she really like to watch:)

I simply explain to my gf that having sex with her meant no more to me than jacking off. and honestly it didnt, yeah it was alot more fun, but no emotion. my gf understood and she was alittle better but now she tells me to have sex with her

infact the 3 of us were together last night.

18. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

General 3some rules dictate that everything is fair play except penetration.

You no dicky other chicky

Full swap couples excluded.
    (full swap don't have these problems, they've already been through the drama and found common ground)

19. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

damn it,,, I haven't done a 3sum yet... I can't wait to get it out of the way. I had the chance of doing it, but I wanted to do it with my g/f. it's not the same when it's done with 2 random chicks..

I think.

20. dmtnt

No its not the same. I'd done it a couple of times in the past with random women, but this one was far and away more intense and enjoyable. :big grin:

21. xela

xela So say we all!

Wait a minute...is this the same girl you were talking about in the main forum a couple weeks ago?

22. Esp69st

Esp69st Who's talking about OIL... bitch you cooking

yes, I can imagine my S/O with another woman. I would cum by just watching. to me a threesome is more about seen my girl with another chick honestly I don't even want to fuck the other girl. I reather fuck my girl while she going down on the other chick, that it'll do it for me.

I just want to have a threeway kiss, really sloppy and wet :drool: one girl like my big "O" and the other one go down on me.. I don't ask for much.

I also want to 4some then... I'll do penetration. it would turn me one.

I told her as long at the other guy doesn't have a bigger dick, it's all good. :mamoru:

23. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

similar ;)

24. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

that sounds like it would be a good rule of thumb. unless your wife/SO was into seeing you fuck someon else.

25. Mikey

Mikey This one, this form I hold now, so Wide eyed and h

well, i would imagine with a FFM. the guy could be fucking his wife, etc and the wife could be going down on the girl not getting fucked. :dunno: Although your 3 some would involve 3 guys, so im not sure what ya would do.