SRS Friendzoned, moving along.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by fallenauthority, Sep 11, 2006.

1. fallenauthority

fallenauthority OT Supporter

Ok well I posted up here a while back about a girl i was talking to and as it turns out i was friendzoned. Yea bummer but, hey life moves on and theres more fish in the sea right? :) Ok so Ive been fishing around(no pun intended) mingling here and there with different people, not really trying to get into a relationship just trying to get back into the swing of things. And now theres this girl who I kinda knew from last year, knew of her but never really talked to her, she was in my spanish class. And I know how STUPID this is going to sound but she sent me a friends request on myspace out of nowhere the other day, and we started talking about the summer and all that stuff. Now Im curious as to how I should try to initiate something from this, cause it would sound stupid to message her or something and be like "wanna go out somewhere sometime?" I need a way to somehow meet up with her outside of myspace(lol) and ask her out somewhere. Help?

2. johan

johan Active Member

1 Examine her myspace profile. You presumeably know what she likes.

2 send a few innocuous 'hey hows it going messages' if you feel the need to warm up to it. you know, establish chit chat

3 "...hey a bunch of my friends are going to this concert/movie/thingy/whatever. wanna come too..."
    This is something she likes. Though in fact, it doesn't really matter. Even if she hates the thing you picked, if she's into YOU, she'll go. So step 1 is optional.

4 at the thingy, you establish intent and guage interest. I've detailed a how-to elsewhere. Get her phone number and start talking, no more email-only. If she's into it, you no longer need the "group date" charade. Set up a real date, and it's off to the races...

Now go get some.