Friendzone or sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So I ran into this girl I know at a club last night. She goes "how about you come over Friday night for dinner?"

Background:

- I've known her for 8 years, since Freshman year in college. I dated her roommate for 3.5 years so nothing ever happened with us. I've never been friendzoned by her (but then again I never tried anything with her). I could be on the good ladder :dunno:

- I was at her condo once a while ago (meeting up with people before we went out) and I noticed she had a really nice kitchen. So then randomly one day on the phone I was like "you have a nice kitchen. You should cook me dinner sometime." She's all "ok." I was like "if you cook dinner I'll bring wine." Then I forgot about it. lol.

- So months later (last night) I see her and that's like the 2nd thing she says to me.

- She also has a Nintendo Wii. Do you think she just wants to drink and play videogames or do you think she wants teh sex.

Normally if a girl invites you over to cook you dinner I would assume sex, but what about when it's a girl you've known for 8 years? Do girls normally cook dinner on Friday night for their friends?

2. kiri

kiri New Member

uhh well if it's been months since you've seen her, and you've known her for 8 years, AND you dated her roommate, i'm pretty sure she's not going to sleep with you the night she has you over :rofl:

my first impression is that it'll be a sort of catching up dinner. if you have a good time, ask her out on a date and it might turn into something.

wait i just noticed this:

:rofl:

no, lol

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

So it's normal for girls to invite a guy over, cook them dinner, and drink with them, just as friends?

4. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I've done it... :dunno:

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

And you wouldn't have fucked the guy if he wanted to?

6. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I guess that would depend on the guy. I have some guy friends that I just have zero desire to jump into bed with. If it was someone I hadn't seen in awhile and was always attracted to, then maybe. It probably would not be my intention of the night though.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You said you'd done it before, so I was asking specifically in those instances if you would have slept with the guy for whom you cooked dinner and had drinks.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

not enough info to tell, really.

How about you stop posting about it, and just go there when the time comes?

Yeah, you might not get sex, but hey, you get a free dinner and get to catch up with an old friend.

CLIFFS: How the hell should we know, just go and find out!

9. Amanda Ann

Amanda Ann New Member

I have alot of guy friends, and I've probably cooked and drank with all of them at any point in time. There's some I would've slept with if they wanted to, some I would not have, and some that I have. The ones that I have though, it wasn't a first time thing. I would consider those my consistent FWBs.

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Yeah. I only made the thread cuz I swear I remembered reading something to the effect of "women don't invite you over and cook you dinner if they're not planning on fucking you..."

11. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Just go and assume shes having you over because she wants to fuck you. If she didn't want to, then oh well, doesn't sound like you'll be losing a great friend or anything like that.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why don't you stop analyzing it and just go over! Sheesh. If it leads to sex, then yay? If not you get cooked a whole meal and get to have fun drinking and playing Wii with her. Just fucking do something new, anything to get you off this computer :p

13. fray

fray New Member

there is the in between option you're ignoring of 'not to be friendly and not to fuck' but because she might kinda have the hots for you and the dinner is a flirtatious/date type thing. :dunno:

14. DvBoard

DvBoard New Member

Just go over and have fun playing with her "wii"...

15. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

Sounds to me like you have a good chance for sex. Play your cards right and see what kind of vibes she is sending you during dinner. If you're not a total retard I am going to assume you will hook up with her though.

Just go over and see what happens.

16. demosnat

demosnat New Member

She probably wants more than a friendship, but dude if she hasn't seen you in a while, she's feeling you out. She MAY have sex with you, yes, but it probably isn't her intention

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:uh: you really need to stop listening to idiots