SRS friendship, betrayal, feeling shitty

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Franco, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Franco

Franco New Member

hi!

one of my female friends just cut all contact with me after I told her that I did spoke to her ex-boyfriend, she had broken up a few weeks before. she doesnt return messages, doesnt pick-up, doesnt say hi if we meet in the street alone, but does say hi if she is with our other friends.
    she told my other friend that she feels I have betrayed her by talking to her ex, that I have taken her ex's side, and that I am against her. and I feel shitty because that is partly true, the betrayal part. I had no reason to speak to her ex, and I also told him about her whereabouts, as he asked a direct quesiton "is she there now" I said no shes no she's not here. and this is what I told her, that her ex was asking me questions about her and that I answered honestly but would not tell him anything I felt she or anyone else would not say.

so what to do now? how to win back trust, is it possible?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

dont do anything. Wait for her to realize how silly she is being...and if she doesn't change/realize the immaturity of what she is doing, you're no worse off.

3. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Matt is right, you made a mistake, but you didn't crucify Jesus. Admit to doing what you've done, attempt to make amends, if she accepts it, great. If she doesn't, let it be, she may come around. If she doesn't, well that's just unfortunate.

4. Franco

Franco New Member

I did send her msg a day after sayin Im sorry I didnt mean to hurt you in any way... no reply.

5. Ideotique

Ideotique Drinking on monday nights does not make me an alco

High school drama ftl

I don't see what you did was anything too bad. You didn't engage in conversation, or talk about what a bitch she was. You just gave simple answers to simple questions.

She'll get over it.

6. Franco

Franco New Member

Maybe she is upset because I told her this on a party as we where already talking about relationships, and she got so upset she started crying... havent talked to her since, so I really dont know.

7. Franco

Franco New Member

guy

8. Toxica

Toxica New Member

She'll probably get over it, especially once she starts dating somebody new. You apologized, so there isn't much else you can do.

9. Franco

Franco New Member

She already does, it didnt take one or two weeks before she started dating a new guy.