Friend's girlfriend is cheating on him... what do I do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CobraChamp2001, Feb 28, 2006.

1. CobraChamp2001

CobraChamp2001 New Member

My good friend's girlfriend, at least he thinks they are boyfriend/girlfriend, is apparently also "hanging out" and fooling around with my other friend's room mate. The room mate claims she said that she and my friend were nothing serious, but my friend doesnt have that impression. She lied to him on Friday and said a friend of the family died and she had to comfort her, and hung out with the room mate instead. What should he do? What should I do? Do I tell him I know, or deny any and all allegations? My friend whose room mate is involved said she is gonna tell my friend too... Please help

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

If your GF was cheating on you would you want to know?

There's your answer.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

This is one of those "Don't shoot the messenger" questions.

If you can take photographs and not get caught, do it and anonymously email them to him from a fake hotmail account. Deny all involvement. If you bring it up to him, I'd put money on him attacking you for some stupid reason.

Support him after he dumps her. And if he asks you, tell him to dump her.

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: been there, done that. he should know, but if you tell him yourself, it'll kill the friendship.

5. GSRwBOOST

GSRwBOOST New Member

ding ding ding.. we have a winner...

take him out for a drink set his ass down and tell him...

6. jonno

jonno New Member

nice username ;)

7. jonno

jonno New Member

tell him.

8. camrytt

camrytt Sexual Deviant

teeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllll him

9. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

:ugh2: Thats makes no sense whatsoever. If they truly are good friends --- his buddy will appreciate that he is looking out for him and will believe what he is saying is true. I know I would want to be told and better to be told by a good friend who cares about you and will be there for you.

10. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You should always tell a guy that his g/f is cheating on him. And visa versa.

However, i've learned that if one of your buddy's g/f comes on to you, and you deny her, then tell the buddy about it, he won't believe you, and will be pissed off at you.

In that situation, from now on, i'm going to get the girls panties and take it to him.

11. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

But it all depends on the person. Realistically, in this situation, if the guy is oblivious to the situation (which he seems to be) and anyone has told him she is no good for him, he'll probably see it as an attempt to break them up - or worse, steal her. He'll get irrationally upset and ... shoot the messenger.

I have seen this at least ten times in my life. I *don't* get involved any more. That is why I advocate doing it anonymously. I think you should do it, but not get yourself involved. Be smart about it, that's all. ;)

12. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

exactly... i told a good friend (female) that her man of year+ was cheating on her. she ended up asking him about it and all hell broke loose. :uh: of course she believed him :nono:. needless to say, i didn't talk to either of them for ages. they're no longer together. she realized that i was telling the truth a few months down the road.

13. tominos

tominos New Member

so he told him. he didn't freak out too bad.

14. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

Simply sounds like she is leading him on and he is reading too much into it all.

15. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:werd: A friend of mine told me once and I thanked him.

16. 127.0.0.1

127.0.0.1 New Member

It all depends on the person. If he is high strung, and would take this the wrong way (i.e. she is cheating on him with you) then don't tell him. he's an adult, and they aren't married, no kids are involved, etc.

leave it alone. things like this end up on the extreme end of the deal (good or bad), never in the middle. because if he confronts her, she denies it, all he has to go off of is "is the chick im having good sex with telling me the truth, or is my buddy telling the truth"

in theory, you want to tell him, but is it worth the possibility of losing a friendship.

he will find out, just let it take it's course.

17. Austinite

Austinite New Member

I had a similar situation happen to me. My best friend started dating my ex-gf. Now, I knew my best friend way before I hooked up with this girl. Well, after they hooked up, it bothered me but I was still boys with him. You know the saying, bros before hoes. She started cheating on him, her best friend told me about it. So I let my friend know about it and he got pissed at me, saying that I was just jealous and that I was trying to break them up so I could get back with my ex. Eventually, he found out on his own and they broke up. I haven't talked to him or her since.

18. CobraChamp2001

CobraChamp2001 New Member

Update -

So I told him what was going on, he had found out from her the day before, but I felt good to have told him. Definitely the right thing to do, everything worked out, she is done for, we are better friends than ever.

Thanks Vag!