friend zone? no quite

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Peqkx, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Peqkx

Peqkx Active Member

this girl broke up with her bf of 7 years (shes 19) about 2 months ago, and started to hang out with me.

the reason for the breakup was because he wanted to try different things cause they were together so long. so her and i start talking and hanging out and from the beginning she said she isnt looking for anything with anyone right now but whenever we hang out we end up making out. we have both stated we like each other but she isnt ready for anything right now, and she bounced back and fourth between me and the ex like every other week.

i can tell this by how she acts, one week shes texts like "good night sweetie muah" and next she doesnt even answer my texts for 2 days.

now i know 7 years....holy shit that's gonna take years to get over and even then he could come back into her life. then i recently found out from a mutual friend they her and the ex are still fucking, so i facebooked her and said not as bluntly "if you want to move on like you said you wanted to, you cant keep hanging out with him, youre setting yourself up to be hurt, etc"

then shes like if its right to hug, we will, if its right to kiss, we will, if it turns into more in the future then it will but for now him and i are just friends, etc...

shes a really great girl and worth waiting for but is it possible for her to ever get over him? personally i think theyre guaranteed to get back together eventually even tho she cant stand his "mind games" anymore.

should i give up or go in for the long haul? i dont want a relationship now unless its with her so i dont mind waiting and getting random play...

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: Get some self respect man. This girl shouldn't be anything more then the occasional hookup for you. Anything more then that WILL NOT HAPPEN.

3. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

You're just setting yourself up for failure. Although he may not be right for her, may treat her like shit, might even ignore her.. the fact of the matter is, she's not going to get over him.

Just back off.

4. kackel champion

kackel champion faces always are changing lies and disguise for th

she was dating the guy since she was 12?

i probably know her, lol

run for the hills. dude just wants other poon while keeping her on the hook. she's a mess and you'll end up being one too if you get involved.

5. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

More like nothing will happen at all.

6. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Emotional rape, pretty much sums this one up... No good can come of this, sorry.

7. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If he plays his cards right it wouldn't be hard at all to get some on the side.

8. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

We both know he's not that smart.

9. Boudreaux

Boudreaux Active Member

seriously, i had this happen to me, we ended up in a relationship, but she wasn't emotionally ready for it. We broke up, it tore me to shreds, and she is now waiting around for this guy to decide what to do with her life.

10. kamen

kamen OT Supporter

She's 19. Give her another 7 years before she knows what she wants.
    Move on buddy.

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You're wasting your time. If she's smart she'll stay out of relationships for a couple years since she's already wasted so much time in one. Even if she does decide she wants one with you she won't be totally happy since she'll still be missing out on having fun. You are way too young to be considering waiting for someone.

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

You are underestimating how slutty girls can get when they get out of a relationship that went for that long. Especially when it was a relationship that spanned her entire dating-age life.

13. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

I don't want to hear anymore. Even though you are right, you are making me want to go out tonight and I have to be at work late. Damnit, I'm going to be out tonight.

14. Abomb

Abomb New Member

and if by going out you mean staying home and whacking yourself off and falling asleep in your own little cum puddle, beast, then yah you are going out :mamoru:

15. lelenaz

lelenaz New Member

agreed.

16. silentdreamsend

silentdreamsend *Fap fap fap*

I'd definatly reconsider chasing this girl. Nevertheless be there for her and tell her you're there for her etc, listen and what not. Though either way even if you guys did turn into something quite soon, you'd always wonder if you were the rebound. This girl needs alot of time i think, she must be very confused, very mixed up and not thinking about what shes doing.

I know if it was me i'd definatly be VERY mixed up and doing things i wouldnt want to do etc.

Distance yourself a bit from the whole thing.
    This will just turn into one big emotional head fuck for you if you don't get some distance soon for a while from her.

17. Peqkx

Peqkx Active Member

i think ill abort then...just randomly date around to get her outta my head.

too much emotional baggage...

18. Peqkx

Peqkx Active Member

here is an update - backstory is we recently kinda stopped talking for a bit (her fault) and she flip flopped between being interested in me and her ex.

[FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:31:20 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]hey are you there?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:31:47 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]yup whats up[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:32:18 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]can i ask you a question[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:32:32 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]sure[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:32:41 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]why did you send me those flowers the other week?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:33:13 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i wanted to[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:33:20 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]what for?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:33:48 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]it was really nice i wish you would have said who it was from...i wanted to say thank you i was just really confused as to why you would send them to me thats all[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:34:28 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]because i know you are having a tough time right now and i thought they would cheer you up[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:34:37 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]thanks they definetly did[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:34:45 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]might sound stupid but it meant alot [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:35:21 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]im glad they helped[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:36:08 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]so you and talia are you guys like together now?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:36:21 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]lol no[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:36:23 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o realy[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:36:41 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]yea shes not my type really[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:37:04 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]shes too snobby[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:37:08 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]oh im sorry[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:37:36 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]its probably my fault cause im too picky[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:37:59 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]dont settle for anything less than what you want...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:38:07 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]no reason to lower your standards your a great guy[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:38:20 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]and on that note i wanted to apologies to you for pushing you away[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:38:49 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i figured i deserved it[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:39:06 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]you didnt deserve it its just easier to push people away right now[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:40:04 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i understand - you have to figure things out in your life now and its normal to do that[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:41:14 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i figure if i push everyone away i cant get hurt and it makes thigns easier because then i dont hurt anyone and i dont scrwethigns up for people and its just easier right now to push everyone away right now and im sorry...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:42:27 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]don't be sorry its not a big deal[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:42:49 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]what were you going to say[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:43:21 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]was gonna say just let me know if you want to hang out just gimme a call[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:43:28 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]if*[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:43:34 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]same goes for you[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:43:40 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]when youre ready or whatnot[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:44:07 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]please dont ever hesitate to call or text me[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:45:12 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]when we texted every day like a month ago it was nice to have someone just randomly txt and ask how i was doing - at least someone in your position[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:45:47 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]what do you mean[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:46:03 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]someone who i was interested in[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:47:09 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i like talking to you i didnt want to stop that i just dont know what i want with alot of thigns in life anymore...[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:47:46 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i feel like everythign is screwed up right now and i knwo there are worse thigns in life but it all just keeps hitting me and i know its no excuse for blowing a friend off and pushing them away but i didnt know what else to do[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:49:05 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]things will smooth out for you and once everything gets back to normal, or as close as it can be, you will see things clearer and i understand about the friend thing cause it would have just overcomplicated things[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:53:04 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i know but seriously if you eer want to text or call or hang out just let me know[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Me[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:54:33 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]def will

friend zone for sure but i think if we do hang out again and alcohol is involved then we will end up messing around....
    [/FONT]

19. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

cheezy as hell, girls who are 19 are all sluts anyway

20. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

i read the first few sentences. wooooooooooooooowiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. open up your underwear bro. search around til you find your balls. then come back

"[FONT=&quot]Her[/FONT][FONT=&quot] (8:32:41 PM):[/FONT][FONT=&quot]why did you send me those flowers the other week?"

seriously dude... seriosuyl...a;dlfkajs;dfljaspet98qj3[p498j

[/FONT]

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: Dating since they were 12 :bowrofl:

Seriously though, move on my friend, she's young and not ready for anything. Unless you can try and get some sex out of it I'd look elsewhere because even then I bet you'd get attached to her and be crushed when she reminded you she didn't want a relationship.

22. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

oh, now i read the last line of your post. yeah bro, alcohol. yeah boiiiiiiii. get girls drunk and then take advantage of them. solid game, respect dude, respect.

23. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

That's fine if you just want to fuck. But if you're looking for a relationship, don't waste your time on a girl who can't figure out what she wants.

24. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Seems you've stopped caring too. :rofl:

25. forgotmyname

forgotmyname Active Member

You are walking over shaky ground here. I'd recommend for you to bail unless you want to get hurt.