SRS friend is a compulsive liar crew *sign in*

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by babycare, Jan 14, 2008.

1. babycare

babycare Guest

dude will overbook things like an airplane, but except doing it by 10%, it's more like plan 4 or 5 things in one night, and whatever sticks sticks, and everyone else can fuck off.

saturday was pretty much the last straw when he flaked out again. holla :o

2. ekhunter

ekhunter Underbite, WHAT???

my best friend is a fuckin compulsive liar, its funny tho, i figured out he say's huh everytime you ask him something and is going to lie about it, i lol everytime i hear huh, after a ???

3. Luddy

Luddy New Member

One of my friends is. He doesn't really lie about anything serious and haven't ever known him to ditch or not be on time.

He normally just says things about fucking girls, that isn't true and stuff haha, it's kind of funny when someone approaches the girl about it eventually.

4. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I refuse to befriend compulsive liars or stay friends with them. I've had experience far back in the past, and I don't tolerate it.

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

So don't associate with people who make plans and flake out on them. Your time is too valuable to be wasted on BS like that.

6. babycare

babycare Guest

i think you're right. sometimes i wonder if the guy honestly might have multiple personalities or something. seems sincere one minute, and then on another planet the next.

7. Skittah

Skittah oh no

i have one, i just think it's funny when he tries to argue with me about things that i know a lot about then refuses to be proven wrong.

8. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

I used to have a friend like that. I finally stopped talking to him after high school and heard that he smokes crack now.

9. Brian May

Brian May New Member

. :bowdown:

10. Punky72

Punky72 New Member

None of my friends are liars. I don't like when people lie to me about anything big or small because it is just disrespectful. I don't have the time or patience to deal with that sort of BS.

11. konrad109

konrad109 New Member

Yeah I a friend like that. We make plans for the next day, then it turns out he was going out of state that day while I didn't make any new plans cause I thought we were gonna do shit. I'm like "why the fuck didn't you just tell me you had plans?" :ugh:

12. babycare

babycare Guest

things like this were happening all the time and he was just playing off as something normal.

he even had the nerve to say that *I* changed plans and start lying his ass off right in front of me :ugh: i've decided that the guy has major issues, and so would i if i kept hanging out with him

13. babycare

babycare Guest

also, you gotta keep in mind your friend was just using you as a 'back up' plan in case his out of state trip thing didn't work.