TAT friend has a problem w/ ear piercing not healing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by darkrick, Jun 2, 2006.

1. darkrick

darkrick New Member

sorry about this second hand Q but with Initiation and all that nowdays, take a while to get her own thread going, anyhow:

She got her ear pierced about 4 months ago and apparently it hasn't healed yet.
    All i know is that it's a ring through the top of her ear, I have no idea what it's called (and she can't remember).

I asked her if she'd been using sea salt and all that, cleaning it daily and not playing with it, etc. She said she had been doing what the person who pierced her ear said to do (she got some saline solution from them).

But, she wants to know how to undo the ring because it's starting to get really irritating.

It sounds like just a standard ring you'd get in the top of your ear (ones with the ball on it and such). From what I know all you have to do is grasp the ball and like, pull the actual ring bit, somehow?

I'd rather not throw out my uncertain knowledge on the issue to my friend.
    So is that like, correct? Just how to undo that sort of ring?

2. darkrick

darkrick New Member

True, that might explain I lot. I don't know much on this :hs:

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

cartilage is a BITCH AND A HALF to heal. She's probably sleeping on it too and it get's irritated. If she uses hair products and it get in there, it get's irritated, He hair may catch on the ring and again, it'll get irritated. she needs to be patient, keep sea salt soaking it and not fucking with it.

4. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

yep. my cartilage took a year to heal completely... any good piercer will tell you that also... :)

5. Banana Mike

Banana Mike Guest

I've had my cartilage pierced for almost a month now and it's still about the same as it was the day I got it done, although I can mess with it a bit more without it getting really irritated. :o But I really can't sleep on it still :wtc:

6. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

I got my first piercing which is an Industrial in my left ear in December...

and it's still not fully healed yet. I took care of it, cleaned it twice a day...etc. But I think a combination of rolling onto while I'm sleeping, sports and other various bed activities are keeping it from healing fast????

it's still a little bit sore(doesn't really hurt...just uncomfortable)...and still gets some of those crusties on it :dunno: