Friend fucking ex-girlfriend and new girl - doesnt expect them to find out - Opinion?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wolfshirt, Sep 20, 2005.

1. wolfshirt

wolfshirt Guest

Background:

Friend dates girl for 5 years
    Breaks up to date women
    Continues to fuck ex-girlfriend, he says that she practically 'forces' him to claiming 'she needs it' and if he doesn't she'll find someone else to do it
    They have been broken up for a year but this trend has continued
    He has no intentions of getting back together
    He is jealous of anyone else dating her

New Girl:
    New girl comes along
    He claims he doesnt really like her, just there for sex
    Calls her a ditz, but is fun to party with

Old girl finds out about new girl.
    Friend claims to Old Girl fucking is not happening anymore, continues fucking ex-girlfriend and still fucking new girl

Neither girl has a clue about each other. New girl is completely oblivous to all activities. She is quite a ditz but a very nice girl and pretty fun. I like her because she is in a sorority and has some pretty cute friends. :cool:

So the Problem:
    Old girl is still friends with me and our group of friends. We are all fairly close and still talk on occasion.
    Old Girl talks to one of our mutual friends, he tells Old Girl that friend is still seeing New Girl and hung out at our place all day Sunday
    Friend gets pissed

This is what I think.

Friend needs to make up his fucking mind and quit fucking over both of them. He needs to quit his lying and manipulation of old girl who is still in love with him and would probably marry him in a heartbeat. I feel he is being completely selfish about this whole issue. He needs to quit leading both old and new girl on if he has no intentions of manning up to the whole deal. He also shouldnt expect our friends to cover and lie for him to someone who is also our friend. Although I am not going to voluntarily give out information, I dont think I would lie if asked about it. Am I wrong for that?

What does OT think?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2005
  2. I can see where it would be a tough situation for you, having loyalties to both people. You should tell your friend that he needs to stop sleeping with the old girl. It seems that your friend and the old girl are still sleeping with eachother as a way of holding on to one another, which is very unhealthy.

If she asks you if he is sleeping with anyone else, you should tell her the truth because she deserves to hear it. It is not right that you are put in the middle of it, and he has no right to get angry with you just because hes acting like a jackass and leading both girls on.

3. danison

danison The Contrarian

You have an obligation to both as friends. But as soon as one requires you to lie for them the responsibility is broken. A friend should not put you in that position and if it happens you are under no obligation to lie.

4. RockChick

RockChick New Member

ur friend is a fucking retarded asshole and i hope his new chick is leaving him soon. (after you told her the truth.)

5. Hua

Hua AZN photographer crew

My friend has banged 12 girls in the past year while still with his g/f of 2 years. All he does is tell her the truth that he banged each girl when it happened. She thinks he is kidding b/c she doesn't actually think someone would tell their g/f they are banging other girls when in a relationship.

No need to hide the girls or lie to them. :)

6. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

This is very simple.

1) Mind your own damn business and let the rest of the fucking world go round and round
    2) Bro's before ho's
    3) When in doubt, refer back to rule 1.

There are somethings as a guy you just dont do. And one of them is to fuck up your friends game. If you were my boy and you told on me, I would punch square in the jaw. What kind of bullshit HS games you playing? Gossip is for girls!! Period.

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

its called conscience... and im sure you wouldnt like it if your girl fucked her ex behind ur back, right?!?!?!

8. purplebeast

There are some things better left unsaid. Maybe is just me. But I have a strict policy to keep my nose out of others businesses. Oddly enough, it seems that draws more people to confide in me:squint:

I dont care who my friends are fucking, who is cheating on who and who is going behind whose backs. And if my girl fucked her ex, I would smell it a mile away just like I have before. Call me weird if you want but I have a very acute sense when it comes to feeling vibes from people. I can spot shady guys/girls on the spot. Thats why I only have a hand full (literally) of good friends.

9. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Id nark you out in a heart beat bitch. then laugh at you crumbled non ass having self.

10. purplebeast

You are the kind of pussy I would not be friends with. My friends I can trusts with my life and viceversa. If I would not trusts you with my life. You will be a mere aquiantance.

11. RockChick

RockChick New Member

oh please, dont play "tough guys" around here.
    you wouldnt be happy if someone would tell you whats going on behind your back? you would love to be cheated on?

thats cute... but not very healthy. but to each their own i guess.

12. Apothis

Apothis New Member

It sounds to me like the cheating fuck of a friend is the one doing the "bullshit HS games". It's entirely up to the OP how much he values the friendship, but I personally could not maintain any level of respect for a person doing that. I can't be friends with someone I can't respect. On that note, I would have no problem being truthful with someone who is being wronged, the same way I'd want someone to tell ME the truth if the shoe was on the other foot. That is, if I was so motivated. I very well might just mind my own business, depends on circumstances maybe, but the whole respect/friendship situation would be the same.

And btw, "macho" pieces of shit who seem to endorse the cheating ..get over yourselves.

13. wolfshirt

wolfshirt Guest

I wasnt about to go out of my way to do anything

But this morning I ran into him before he went to work. He said he hadn't slept at all last night.

Apparently one of my friends who originally told the GF about the other girl spilled some shit. The 'cheating' friend talked to him and asked him to not talk to her and volunteer information to her. He went straight to her and told him the conversation they had.

So now my friend is pissed at the other dude and doesn't trust him for shit.

I am pretty pissed at the dude too because he is just trying to hook up with the chicks friends and is using the 'cheaters' activities to please her and get her help by volunteering the information.

I hate drama. I try to avoid it like the plague. Oh well, at least im not in the middle of it.

14. purplebeast

We all make mistakes. Cheating is one of them. Is up to the individual to learn from it. It is no one elses business to interfiere. The only way I would even consider saying something, is if a couple was engaged. I would say something just to keep them from entering marriage with a cheater. BUT......If they are just going out. Im just gonna let it be because they will more likely ended up braking up anyways. if they already married, Im also going to let it be because I will not be the person responsable for delivering news that may result in divorce.

The "snitch" mentality is a big part of our contries problems. Our Gov's need to police the world and stick pur noses in everyones business is very engrained in the American individual. So much that some people here feel that its the posters responsability to intervine. It is not his responsability nor his problem. People need to mind their own life and let everybody else live theirs how they see fit.

15. purplebeast

Well damn right he is. I would be too. If you cant trust your boys who else are you gonna trust??

During my earlier crazy yrs. I had sex with my GF's married sister infront of two of my friends who were also friends with my GF at the time. She hasnt found out and if she does ever find out. I'll be from her sister. My friends would never betray me like that.

Which brings about another point in regards to this scenario. You call your self a friend of him and a friend of his ex. Whats your definiton of a friend? I personaly dont consider anyone my friend unless I know for a fact they, would never lie to me, bail me out of jail, go see me at the hospital, take care of my GF w/o taking advantage of her if she was in trouble , lend me money for whatever I needed w/o hesitation , let me stay at their place for whatever amount of time if i needed to and would be willing to fight for me/with me if it was ever needed. Of course in return I would/have done those things for the group of people I consider friends which is just a hand full. Everyone else are just aqueitances.

16. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

I don't see how he is cheating though. He is not doing anything wrong if you ask me. AS long as he is not commited to either of the girls then he has the right to sleep with whoever he wants. Whether or not you agree with it does not matter. You never should rat out your boy for something like this. If you rat him out then you really aren't friends. This is something people should just learn to stay out of and mind their own damn business.

17. Takumi

Takumi New Member

Dude, unless the new girl is your friend, or you are trying to fuck her for yourself, why would you ever rat on your friend?

I have many friends that flirt with other girls, pickup other girls or even cheat while having a gf, but unless their gf is a long time friend of mine, I've never considered even for a millisecond of ratting on them.

If you choose to ignore this advice, prepare to lose at least one friend, and possibly be accussed of trying to break them up/get in her pants.

18. purplebeast

Shit. I've seen when a person loses both friends. A person tells the girl/guy their SO is cheating on them. But, they decide to work things out. The guy/girl you ratted out still hates you for doing so. And like everyone knows, its nearly impossible to be friends with a couple if one of them does not like you.

19. Copperhed5

Copperhed5 New Member

Sounds a whole lot like what goes on at my apartment. I ratted a friend out on accident and it didn't go to well. I accidentally told his long time girlfriend (didn't know they were dating) about his new girlfriend he was fucking. I instantly knew I'd done something very wrong but couldn't fix it. Instead, I later ended up getting head from the chick I told. She is now back with my friend and he is cheating on her again. Pretty funny if you ask me. She keeps getting her heart broken and I just keep telling her "I told you so". Even if you tell this girl, if she really likes your friend, she'll probably crawl back to him. I've seen it too much