TAT Fresh Ink!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23, Aug 3, 2007.

1. TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23

TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23 I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, p

Part one of what is to be a "ME" based half sleeve...... Looks dirty at the end, excess ink absorbed into my dry skin....Let me know what ya think, I really like it.

Oh.... Yeah yeah tribal I know... I got that three years ago.... other side of it has the Jordan Jumpman logo. He was my hero/role model or whatever you wanna call it growing up. To me it symbolizes greatness, also determination and hard work.

Back to current ink in progress. Above what is shown here I will have wht I call a "modified" version of Milwaukees (city I was born, raised and still reside in) skyline. Basically our more identifiable landmarks. Other side of this will have "RIP" or "Rest in Peace" (haven't decided yet) to go along with a slightly modified version of the panther that my dad had. He passed away about 2 years ago. Finally above the Jordan/Tribal thing I am going to have the year that I was born and the symbol for my astrological sign. It will all be tied together with the smoke

Hope that answers any possible questions on why I called it a "ME" based half sleeve.

Before.....
    [​IMG]

Stencil....
    [​IMG]

Lining....
    [​IMG]

Smoke.....
    [​IMG]

End of part one.....
    [​IMG]

M-I-L
    [​IMG]

W-A-U
    [​IMG]

K-E-E
    [​IMG]

Couple others to show a bit more......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. urbanlegend

urbanlegend One Love

'Painful' at all?

Looks like a relatively sensitive area.

3. SmokeDog420

SmokeDog420 New Member

should have covered the tribal up.. :p

Looks good.

4. TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23

TwIzTiD BaLLeR 23 I'm not great at farewells, so uh... that'll do, p

Actually wasn't as painful as I was expecting. The outter side of my wrist hurt the worst....until he did shading by the middle knuckle, that took the place of the most painful at that point. On a scale from one to ten I put the overall pain at about a 4-5. I think its because I went in there with a "this is gonna hurt like shit" mentality. So I got myself ready for the worst, and it wasn't all THAT bad actually.

5. Tron

Tron New Member

i like it