TAT frenum'd, want a PA

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sebulous, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

I want am thinking of getting a PA. I need support cause for some reason I get pussified when I see blood, even more so if its from my genitals. :hsd:

PA should fit behind my head correct? Saw a reverse PA that went through the head :eek4:

2. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

A PA goes through the urethra & comes out just below the underside of the head. As for the blood issue, just don't watch while they do it & wait until they clean up any blood before looking. From what's been said before, some people don't bleed at all, and some only bleed a little.

3. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

You might bleed up to 24 hours afterwards...it will come out in your pee. There is also a weird feeling when you first pee after getting it done.

Not to sound gross but there will probably be a small 'blood clot' that will come out and you feel it. No other way to describe the feeling except it's weird.

4. Sebulous

Sebulous New Member

For some reason I turned into big puss around blood. Was fine untill 1 day watched someone give blood and almost threw up. Been that was since.

Frenum didn't bleed at all, so expecting it for sure with PA.

5. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

You leave the piercer with your wang wrapped up in gauze. Have someone drive you so you don't need to move as much, I drove my manual car home so that wasn't fun.

Get home, change the bandage...you might let your gf take care of that if you're squeamish, just in case.

Wake up next morning, if there's a lot of blood then change the gauze...if there are just some minor drops you 'should' be ok without full gauze.

6. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

do not put gauze on it. if it sticks it'll be a bitch getting it off. just use a glove from the tattoo shop and tape it on.

7. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Wow really? That's common down here in Dallas. I think a glove would have worked a lot better though.

8. phigity

phigity New Member

yup thats what i did. i hardly bleed at all. my friend bled a lot more then me. it's all up to the person getting it done. everyone is different.

9. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

I know your a piercer and what not, however, gauze is not a problem if you know how to get it off. If the gauze sticks, soak it in warm water (with a cup obviously) and gently peel it off. I rather have gauze absorb the blood than have a glove finger full of it floating swooshing around.

10. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

and you've been around this stuff quite awhile as well. you know how to soak it off properly. most customers DONT. they'll just tug on it till it comes off, tearing the dried blood(scabs) off and it'll tear and bleed more. why take the chance?

11. Asses Maximus

Asses Maximus Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns d

My reverse PA bled like a bitch when it first went through. I only had blood in my urin the first time I went to the bathroom though. My piercer wrapped mine in paper towels and put a rubber glove over it and taped that on. I have heard that a PA is much less painful than a RPA is that true? It makes sense to since thew RPA goes through the nerve endings of the head.