TAT Frenum questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hoss4131, Mar 15, 2008.

1. hoss4131

hoss4131 New Member

so im about to go and get my apa stretched in a few weeks, and after ive been reading around on here i have started thinking about getting my frenum pierced while im at the shop, but i have a few questions...

does a frenum stretch as easily as a PA does? also, does it hinder any kind of rough sex? with my apa i am completely unable to have sex with a barbell in, i have to wear just a CBR through the top of the head.

any help will be much appreciated :)

2. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

I can't hit it from the back without either a condom on, or quite a bit of lube :/

3. auveeb

auveeb DATS CUTE

^How long has it been? Is it painful or does it just not fit?

4. The Stapler

The Stapler OT Supporter

It's been 3 years :ugh:

It's generally painful, but it's pretty loose. I'm not interested in stretching it though.

5. hoss4131

hoss4131 New Member

in my experience with a barbell, the bottom side is the weak side, and its generally kind of painful... which was weird to me because that side stretchhed so easily, and that side was the least painful to pierce...

i suppose my piercer would be the best person to ask, since he knows my penis better than anyone on here will... but i figured i would ask anyways, i am interested in doing it, and possibly getting a frenum ring. just didnt know if it was going to stretch like a a PA, or try to migrate on me...