TAT frenum Questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Mar 15, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

im planning on getting a frenum(is that pronounced Free-Num? or Frenulum or something like that?) (the one that goes through the skin of the penis) ... im 18 and all but my parents think piercing is mutalation or something like that... one day they said get a damn piercing if you want just make sure we dont have to see it!.... (they were joking... but it got me thinkin...)

my gf has never seen any kind of piercing other than ears and dislikes them on boys verry much so, she says she dosnt like the frenum either but i think she'd change her mind....

how easy is the piercing to take care of?

how long is the recovery (tho im sure it varrys)(as in healing time before it will feel normal again... no sex for me!)?
    ive got spring break coming up and will have a week or two to sit and chill.

Approx. cost of it?

i want it kinda wide... like... this---> |_o------- o_| not like this --->|__ o--o __ | (|=sides of wang, o= barbell ends, -=bar, _=space) are there problems with it being wider?

someday when i do get to have sex what are the + and - about it

anything i should know about it?

thanks
    Brad

2. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I've got one and it isn't a very painfull piercing at all, and it didn't bleed hardly any after. I would guess that it was totally healed in a few weeks but they tell you to wait something like 3 months or something before you "use" it, sex or oral or anything. I think when I got it done it was something like 90 bucks. As far as the size of it man it all depends on your dick. And in my experience girls either really like it or it just kinda freaks them out. If you girlfriend already tells you that she doesn't like it I don't know what the hell makes you think that she will change her mind once you get it done.

3. inamorato

inamorato New Member

i just think she'll change her mind about it...

thanks for the quick reply!

does it feel weird to walk with and stuff? or have you forgotten about it durring the day

4. Lick Harrass

Lick Harrass New Member

No, it wont feel weird to walk with, maybe it will if you think way too much about it, but it shouldnt feel like you have anything there at all.

5. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

Yeah man you totally forget about it. Even when it is brand spanking new you can't really feel it. Also it doesn't make that big a difference while you are having sex for you, but it will for your girl.

6. inamorato

inamorato New Member

coool, any ladies opinions about these?