TAT Frenum piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dont Go Away, Feb 28, 2005.

1. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

I asked my boyfriend if he'd ever get it done a while ago and he was completely against the idea. Recently, he's been talking about it more and more and seems to be set on the idea of getting one. We've researched it a little and the healing process is about 2-3 months. That's a damn long time! Just wondering what the pros and cons of it are to anyone that has/had one.

2. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

I've heard they aren't very painful. It's just going through skin. It'll be the only other "down south" piercing i get. And my others didn't migrate, and i've been told that frenums are less likely to migrate than mine. As far as being uncomfortable, i don't know, but it seems it'd be more comfortable than the dydoes, since mine stick out pretty far.

And since i'm not having sex now anyway, i don't have to worry about the holding off til it heals part. :)

3. Copperhed5

Copperhed5 New Member

Got mine about a month ago and i like it quite a bit. I'm not gettin any at the moment so i've been relying on the old 5 knuckle chuckle to get me through the times. I was jerking off within the first week of getting the piercing and it seemed fine. This is the first piercing i've ever had so i don't know much about them but it seems easy to take care of. Just keep up with the soakings and cleanings and it should be fine. I was told sex with a condom is ok within the first couple weeks but i don't know. I would say the most annoying thing about it is that when i used to get a hard on in public, i'd just tuck my dick up under the waist of my pants and under my belt so it'd jus stick straight up and nobody would notice. I can't do that anymore cause it's too uncomfortable. Other than that, i have no complaints. There are pics of mine in a post somewhere around here.

4. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

Yeah, same here. I would recomend a PA over the frenum.

Anyone have any ideas on healing and hole closing?

The hole is there, but smaller and there is a bunch of hardened tissue around it:wtc:

5. Dont Go Away

Dont Go Away New Member

Thanks guys

6. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I like my frenum piercings. As for not healing right mine seem to be doing just fine.

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i like your frenum piercings too ;)

8. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

They look even better in person.