TAT Frenum Piercing Questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ejmack, Mar 6, 2004.

1. ejmack

ejmack FD MASTER - R1 SLAVE

Looked through past posts and still have a few questions.

1) I know you can choose the gauge but what about the length of the bar?
    2) Im more of a grower, will there be any problems seeing it aint that big soft?:o
    3) Where exactly should the piercing go? I have seen them all along the shaft, but where is the most ideal place to get one? Right next to the head?
    4) Good first piercing? lol

2. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

1) for the guage, you will want to start at a 10, but that's just a suggestions. Most common length for a frenum is 5/6", but depending on how wide you and the piercing decide to make the piercing it may got up, my first is 5/6" my second is, i beleive, an 11/16". So it's a bit longer.

2) Not gonna be a problem at all. I'm quite a grower, and i've had not problems with either of my frenums when growing or shrinking

3)It depends on you and piercer. Most commonly they will go higher up, less than an inch below the head when hard. It will go through the junction of foreskin underneath the head.

4) It's not a bad first piercing. you might want to try something else first to get used to the feel of the needle before you put one through that part of your body.

Last piece of advice, wait until it's healed to use it, or you'll regret it. Trust me.

3. GhostZ

GhostZ Guest

1. All really depends....mine is a 12 and I'll discuss that with the placement in a second. Oh.....the one I have in now is 1/2" long....I didn't like the longer barbell as it had a tendency to twist.
    2. Nope
    3. My frenum was my first penis piercing and I never really thought I would get a PA...which I ended up doing a few years later. My frenum is too close to my head so my PA rubs the skin covering the frenum and chafes the hell out of it. I'm sure it doesn't help that the PA is a 6 but be wary of how close you get it to the head.
    4. Depends on the person really....it was my second piercing after my tongue. The frenum really isn't that painful IMO.

And take Crude's advice.....WAIT before you either have sex or masturbate.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

1. 8 or 10. I've got 10. might stretch, might not. no real gain if I do
    2. I'm a grower and ive had 0 issues
    3. got mine just below the head
    4. easy piercing. I didnt find it too hard to care for. I hit capillary the second time I got it pierced so it bleed through my boxers and I had some very dirty soaks the first couple times, but after that it was easy