TAT frenum piercing question..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Styk, Feb 15, 2004.

1. Styk

Styk Active Member

ok, all internet bs aside, i've wanted a frenum for a long time, the only problem is that my Girlfriend already gets sore from sex, so is getting this piercing going to make things worse? Lets just say that i already am stretching her "limits"... can i please have serious replies..

2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

frenums are meant to feel good but yes, if she is already THAT tight it might just makes thing worse.

Only one way to find out!

3. Styk

Styk Active Member

ya i was thinking about getting it and seeing how it went.. I would hate to spend the money and then have to take it out. Im gonna talk to her about it..

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

the problem with that is that if she doesn't like it, you've just flushed about $75 down the toilet.

A frenum doesn't really add size to your penis, the only thing that's gonna be felt (as far as I understand it) is two little balls, one of each side. It's shouldn't cause much more discomfort than she's having now.

5. EverGreen

EverGreen New Member

Dude get it if you are down for it. I don't know many girls that don't like a penis piercing. Worse things can happen to your $75 than a piercer getting it

6. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

I think it would just be a matter of getting accustomed to it. Its definitly different. (IMO)

7. VWguy73

VWguy73 Of course I want free pie and chips

im contemplating one myself. the main thing is having a spare $70 :dunno: prolly within the next month ill be ready :cool:

8. Sparky511

Sparky511 Leben ist gut.

My s/o got an apadravia (God I hope I did not spell that too incorrectly), and I like it, its just taking some getting use to, and mastering the length of the jewerly.

9. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

So if you get it and don't like it, is it a big deal to just take it out and let it grow up? Does it look weird if you do that? Scar tissue or anything?

What if you get it and find that it doesn't work for you when you're having sex, can you just take it out then and put it back in afterwards?

10. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

no
    ofcourse not. and a little scar tissue, yes.

chances are it will close up pretty quickly. unless you have had it a while. But every body is different.

11. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I finally used my frenum on Valentine's day. I got nothing but compliments on it. She said she felt more sensation as opposed to without.

I say go for it dude. this time I waited almost 3 weeks before I used it to make sure it was healed. :bigthumb:

12. MetalheaD

MetalheaD New Member

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I'm just out of a two-year relationship, so going several weeks or a month without sex won't be a big deal, I'm likely to do that anyway.

Also, I feel the need to do something a little.....extreme.