TAT Frenum Piercing Part deux *now with pics*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by upparoom, Feb 5, 2004.

1. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

looks much better this time.. and you might want to try a milder soap, all that drying out will irritate the piercing... you might be using too much salt too in the mix.. 1/8 teaspoon to 8oz warm distilled water

3. Poetic

Poetic Guest

Looks good, I got a question, do they want you to be hard for the peircing or much rather prefer soft. I dunno I never thought about this. And I havent heard any stories.

4. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

soft. theres no need to be hard, and for the first timers, you would find it a challenge to get hard at the time if they did call for it.

5. simon_knigt

simon_knigt Guest

dude...do you take it out when you get laid?

6. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

no of course not. that's most of the point of getting it done in the first place.

7. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

whats an average recovery time from the piercing?

8. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

from what I've been told. 2 weeks of NO activity. and trust me, listen to it. I used mine 2 days after I got it and 9 times total within the two weeks and I had to have it redone.

9. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

so within those two weeks absolutly no sex or jerking off huh? i'm guessing it's worth it if the ladies like it and it feels good.

whats your honest opinion - was it worth it? well i'm guessing so since you had it redone!

10. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

definitely worth it. this may sound kinda :typicalOTer: but, the first time I hit it with my ex-gf, after getting it done, she couldnt get enough. she came down for the weekend and I hit it 6 times in one night because she told me how much she liked it.

but then of course, that's why I had to redo it, cause I didnt let it heal enough. :hs:

11. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

hahaha...sorry to hear you had it redone but those 6 times probubly made it all worth it.

i've been itching to get something else pierced and have been concidering it. from other's experiences it almost sounds like a no-brainer.

thanks for all the opinions guys. i'm sure the g/f will love it.

12. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

word of advice. and I cant repeat it enough,

2 weeks means 2 WEEKS. no jerkin, definitely NO SEX, NOTHING. Let it heal.

13. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

well if i decide to go through with it i WILL take your advice. i don't need it tearing or needing to get it redone...

thanks again for all the info.

14. React

React Still Strong

15. VWguy73

VWguy73 Of course I want free pie and chips

hmm. the piercer would have to be pretty professional huh? not just in dealing with such a sensitive area but i dont know how comfortable id be with revealing my man meat to a complete stranger :sad2: talk me into it come on! and how much does it cost?

16. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

1. no one should "talk" you into it. you're either gonna do it for you or youre not.

2. it's nothing they havent seen. plenty of pussy, dick, tits and ass go by there. He's cool with it. trust me.

3. I paid about $50 with jewelryl. I think.

17. VWguy73

VWguy73 Of course I want free pie and chips

:cool: thats not bad as far as cost goes. at least it doesnt sound like much. i dunno honestly, im insecure and it'd take more balls to get over that then to go through with the piercing. i just started a new job and i move around a LOT, its really physical. i have a one week vacation after 6 months but id rather not wait that long. id like to get it done but i think id go for the Apadravya. i hear it hurts more but is more satisfying for the ladies. any advice? thanks

18. Poetic

Poetic Guest

Wow 50 bucks. Around here its 20 for anything I guess. But i have to check into it next week.

19. BadHummer

BadHummer Guest

haha, frenum piercings are fun. I have a frenum ladder going on right now. Right now I only have 9, was 10, I decided to take one of the out before it got ripped out. My girlfriend LOVES them. I did all mine myself, have 19 piercings total.

20. DaTaSPiKe

DaTaSPiKe Active Member

Shit... I feel I got really ripped off. I went to the shop that I have gone to in the past for other piercings and they charged me 100 (Piercing and 12 GA Barbell), come to find out the other highly recommended shop in town does it for like 60. :rant2: :slap:

So, guess that is where I will be going next time.

21. dinger

dinger Guest

Nice pics! Looks good!

A couple of questions about this: does this piercing go through the shaft or just the skin? And does it make a difference whether you're circumsized or not for this and/or other cock piercings?