TAT frenum piercing myself?????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KriZZeaM, Mar 11, 2004.

1. KriZZeaM

KriZZeaM New Member

im super low on cash and am gonna be for a while. i want a frenum really bad. how bad would it be for me to do it myself? are there any main nerves or things i should be concerned with down there? and if its all in the clear do i pierce skin only?

i know im an idiot, but if its feasable i maay try.

too much risk i wont think about it again. just tryin to get sum insight.

2. GhostZ

GhostZ Guest

Talk to Nickos.....he's done some self-piercings.

3. DejaVooDoo

DejaVooDoo *Jojo*

Wow...I can't wait to see the responses to this one. I've actually never thought of self-piercing an area like this before.

4. I know that I don't have the balls to do it myself, something about holding my main man and throwing a needle through him seems sacriligous. It seems to me that it would be one of the easier places to self pierce because you can see it from all angles. I prefer to get all my work done by a professional but I :dunno:.

5. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

I would definitely save my money instead. unless you really know what your doing, I wouldnt even consider it.

keep in mind you'll need sterile needles and other equipment.

If you want it that bad, there's gotta be odd jobs you can do.

6. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

i know piercers that don't do their own, even the ones they can reach. actually, the three guys i know here, one of them has done his own piercing. he did his own genital piercing, but i don't know which one. i'd assume PA or frenum, but i didn't ask. he's a pro though.

7. KriZZeaM

KriZZeaM New Member

i know the procedures and have access to all the equipment, just not sure about all the internal things i cant see (if any) and any ideas on anything im not thinkin about. thanks for the responses so far.

8. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

No offence, but just knowing "the jist " of what to do it totally not enough. And even if someone gave you step by step instruction, which i really doubt they'd do, you still wont have hands on experience. You could go too deep, you could go too shallow...in short, you could really fuck up a very valuable part of your body. Im not trying to berate you really, and i know you know all this, but seriously, you really shouldnt be pushing a needle through something that vascular and sensitive. Earlobes are one thing..your dick?...dude, have a little respect for him. When has he done you wrong like that?

Idea: If youre looking to save money, buy the jewelry online or maybe take it from a friend. A cool peircing shop will autoclave it for free for you and then place it , costing you maybe, 35 bucks.

All joking and teasing aside, I seriously implore you not to do this one on your own.

9. KriZZeaM

KriZZeaM New Member

no offense takin man. thats the whole reason i asked before i did it. to get opinions, for and against. just to see how stupid/realistic this would be. its lookin like i may have to wait a while and get it done professionally. but im still open to other opinions.

thanks again.

10. Two toys

Two toys New Member

go for it its easy

just kidding its really something i would never consider no matter how much i wanted it done.. ive seen stuff ass simple as an ear lobe get fucked cause they did it themself :ugh:

11. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

it occurs to me to bring up what i thought was an obvious concern, and it's been touched on... when you cram a needle through your skin, it's going to hurt. there is a chance that what you feel will cause your body to have a natural "reflex" to stop the pain, or avoid further pain. you may want to jerk away from it... imagine the damage you could do to yourself.

12. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

based on your knowledge i really dont suggest you try