TAT Frenum peircing upgrade to Cock ring?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -=Likwid=-, Dec 4, 2005.

1. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

My piercer told me that if i eventually feel like upgrading the gauge enough to have a cock ring piercing, then i should be able to do so in a few months. It's been about 3 months, and the frenum piercing is going fine.. but i'm slightly worried that the cock ring would be a serious stress on the rest of my cock when i'm doing physically active stuff. I'm really paranoid about the whole infection deal as my ear piercings didn't really work out long because of it; but my piercing has been doing great since i've gotten it, so now i'm thinking of a variety of things i can try...

thoughts? experiences? anything would be great. cheers

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

I'm not understanding what's happening here. You want another piercing? or you want to get jewelry for your frenum that acts as a cock ring? or maybe something else? Details please.

3. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

What almighty said

4. CyberEye

CyberEye Oh god, the voices

WTF is with Frenum being two totally different piercings? When I hear frenum, I think the little weby thing between the lips and the gums.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

A lot of shops call that the frenulum.

6. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

i'll clarify.

- i have a piercing through the frenum. that's the skin on the underside of the head of my winky.

- i heard that some like to upgrade from a bar in the frenum to a cock ring, where the ring goes through the same piercing wound, then up and around just behind the head of my purple helmet yoghurt slinger.

- the point of this post is to ask if anyone here has done it, and how much time it took to get used to it. Also, if it's painful when the cock ring is in while being active (ie. sports, anything where the jumblies are flappin around.)

keep in mind when i'm asking about the cock ring, i'm asking about the one that's a piercing; replacing the frenum bar. so not a second piercing, just replacing the jewellery.

7. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

:bigthumb: Thats what I thought you were talking about but I wasnt 100% sure. From what I know it takes a week or so to get used to it. If you're going to do it be sure to get a proper sized ring. You don't want one that is too tight.

8. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

I put a big 6g horseshoe through my frenum piercing.

and my frenum is tender and i'm just sucking it up till its big enough for the 4g bar.

It could be because the CBB dangles or moves around more I dunno,

I personally beleive that the CBB will give a partner more pleasure but the barbell is more convenient.

as for working out I'm super active and have no issues but i wear tighter draws when i work out to keep my junk in place.