TAT Frenum Infection

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by teh_Jimster, Apr 17, 2005.

1. teh_Jimster

teh_Jimster New Member

I believe I have a minor small infection on the left side of my hole of my frenum. The skin is red around the hole and around the hole itself is little bit white.

I've had it in for about a month. I don't feel any pain from it as far as I know. Doin the whole sea salt thingy at least once a day. I slacked off on the sea salt after I felt great after a month having it done and no "oozing" so to speak, Now I'm back doing it since I noticed some. I'm just wonderin what else I can do for infections or if it's infected what to do. Suggestions much apreciated.

2. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

make sure you are taking out the jewelry at least once a week and washing it.

I use liquid Dial Antibacterial to wash the piercing everyday in the shower. Its like a teal coloured bottle. I did get the white thing too, but it went away after a week or so.

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

sounds like mild irritation. theres no dark pus coming from it so its not infected. you'd be in a lot of pain if it were. just do sea salt soaks twice a day and baby it.

DO NOT take your jewelry out to clean it. that will only irritate the piercing even more.

4. BelowMe

BelowMe Old enough to know better, but still young enough

What's a frenum ibsomebodycallsmeanub

5. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

Nice one Nub:mamoru:

j/k but wtf is a nub ya noob :bigthumb:

Check out the stickies for the encyclowhatsy and you'll find the frenum is a peircing under the shaft of your penis.

6. inamorato

inamorato New Member

a frenum from my experience with mine is realitivly hard to get infected... keep it dry away from mouths and in a condom (unlubed) till its fully healed and you shouldnt get any infection...

i sea salt from time to time... usually just clean with dial anitbacterial soap daily... just over a month and a few days i think with my frenum and already am starting to see promising signs of quick healing... i barley get any crustys anymore!

7. Laurel

Laurel New Member

we're piercing buddies!

8. inamorato

inamorato New Member

41 days to be exact i think :-D gon be healed by then... i miss oral sex :-(