TAT Frenum Infected HELP!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Copperhed5, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Copperhed5

Copperhed5 New Member

I think maybe i've been a little too rough with my frenum piercing or something. The past few days, it's gotten worse and worse and is now pretty well infected. I rolled over on my stomach in bed and it woke me up in pain. I'm doing all my sea salt soakings and cleaning it with dial soap at least twice a day but it doesn't seem to be helping too much. The skin over the bar is puffier than normal, is red and it hurts when I pull on the bar to put soap on. There is some puss that comes out when i wash it as well. Is there anything else i can do for it. I heard that taking it out when it's infected is a bad idea because it will just close the infection inside the wound. Is that true? I can't get it unscrewed anyway so i'm not sure it matters. Anyway, i'd appreciate any help i can possibly get with this. I'd rather not lose my dick over this. Thanks.

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

just do the salt soaks, stop pulling on the bar, theres no need to get soap inside the piercing. baby it and it should be fine.

3. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

you're dicks gonna fall off :noes:

4. xela

xela So say we all!

Yeah, just do sea salt soaks twice a day and you should be fine. Just leave it alone.