TAT frenum done!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by pir8penguin, Jun 8, 2004.

1. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

wow, what a f*ing rush!! i'd been toying with the idea casually for months, but friday afternoon i walked in and said do it. slightly embarrasing, i have to admit... hard to "look your best" when you're about to have a needle poked through.

as far as pain, the clamps were the most painful part. i really hated that. the needle brought a tear to my eye, but that went away quickly. i've been doing the salt water soaks like i was told, which helps a lot. it doesn't bleed anymore, but it's still extremely sensitive. got my first erection this morning, and i thought i was going to cry.

oh, don't count on pics for a LONG time ;)

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

:cool:

my frenum wasnt too painful at all. 1/2 second pinch while the needle went through.

kickass man. kickass.

3. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I have been thinking of getting mine done for the longest time. Kudos to you.

4. SuperFreak

SuperFreak Guest

I finally streached mine out, I fucking love it

5. FYD

FYD Guest

good shit...

i've been thinking about adding a frenum down there to compliment my apadravya but i don't really feel like going through the healing period again although i don't think its quite as long as the apadravya. can anybody shed some light on the healing period for a frenum??

again congrats and enjoy....is there a ladder in your future?

~lil m.

6. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

COOOL!!! :cool:

Pierced peepee's look soo neat

7. ants

ants In Pac we trust

:bigthumb: got mine about a month ago..

8. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

ladder? heh... no plans as of yet. as for healing, the guy recommended no "use" for AT LEAST two weeks, and to use good judgement then. i think i can tell it's getting better a little each day. the thing i'm most worried about is the healing i can't tell is happening, which is why i'm sticking to the two weeks STRICTLY!

oh, side bar... guys, if you want opportunities to have sex, get your penis pierced. i swear, the girl you've been flirting with will try to mount you within 24 hours, forcing quite the interesting conversation, a little show and tell time, and the biggest tease ever.

9. white lightnin

white lightnin New Member

Thats what I always figured. I am planning on getting one in a month or so when I have money to splurge. I think I will get drunk and say something about it and then it will be show and tell time.

Matter if you aren't circumsized?

10. nukeum999

nukeum999 New Member

I want to get one but im worried about it getting infected.

11. zoomzoom

zoomzoom Guest

my bf has his done and I like it. :bigthumb:

12. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

somebody on this board is uncut and has one... and a PA i thought...

13. BLee

BLee Roll Tide

:bigthumb: got mine done about a month ago..I love it..As for pain, I didn't feel any at all..just felt a little prick when he stuck the needle to my skin...And yeah..erections suck for about a week or two..