Free Realms

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by assclown, Apr 15, 2009.

1. assclown

assclown Active Member

Anyone in the beta? Got in today and I'm really liking it so far. :hsugh: It's definitely an E for Everyone game, and kind of kiddy but something about it is fun. :hsughno: Might even be able to get the GF into it. :x:

2. Daria

Daria New Member

3. tibbar

tibbar aww fennec foxah aww

So it's free, but you can pay money? Why do I want to pay money? What are the bonuses added

4. assclown

assclown Active Member

Game is out and open to everyone now. I must admit there is something about it that has me playing, as "kiddie" as it might be. :o

For WoW players, to me it feels like WoW did in the beginning, running around Goldshire. When everything was fresh and felt good/happy before the game got serious and darker.

In this game you don't pick a specific class. You can level everything up as you wish. I actually got the GF to play too. Hopefully she likes it so we have something to play together. :hs: All she plays is YoVille.

Anyway, the game is free (unless you want to pay $4.99/month for extra quests, jobs, etc.) and worth a try IMO unless it doesn't appeal to you at all off the bat. I like the happy kiddie shit sometimes because it's a change from all the serious and violent games. :hs:

5. Vom

Vom OT Supporter

Seems pretty well done for it to be free?