Free LineageII Retail CD keys...

Discussion in 'Online Adventures' started by Lednilo, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Lednilo

Lednilo Guest

I have 4 free keys for the full version of LineageII its a special promotion that they just started. You get 7 free days of game play to see if its somethin you might enjoy. If you want one just send me a pm then hop over to

http://www.lineage2.com - offical webpage
    This is where you can read all the offical announcements and such.

http://www.l2blah.com - unoffical forums for anything lineage related.
    Here is where all they players go to chat and dicuss whos killing who and what not.

Its a really really fun pvp orriented game but takes alot of time and 7 days really isnt much to judge the game on but if its somethin you might wana try Hit me up.

This also goes along with a brand new server that started so if your interested in starting the game like a new game the new server Franz (european based) came out on the 6th.

Pics from the most recent Castle Seige on my server.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. rawr

rawr Trick Or Treat OT Supporter

i'd like to try it out, but 7 days isn't much. don't think i'd be able to even lvl up to 20 in that time span. retail sieges > private server sieges. but the grind always gets ya :(

you're from seighardt?

3. Lednilo

Lednilo Guest

Yea im from Seig, awesome server. Still got 3 keys left if you want one just pm me and ill get it to ya with all the extra details on how to set it up. And if you bot you can probably get up to 25 >_> but botting is for losers.

4. rawr

with a span of 7 days i think that's the only way :p. couple people i know from the private server i'm on play at seig. you happen know koto or tillus? believe both of them are mods at l2blah

5. Lednilo

Lednilo Guest

I played with Koto for a long time till he quit, and i know of Tillus, never really played with him though.

But the good thing about these codes is that you dont have to buy the game if you do decide to play later. This woulda been nice when I made my buffers but what ya gona do.

6. rawr

hmm. hit me up with the code think i'll try it out. franz is running C5 right?

koto plays at the private server i'm at Eternal sin. he's in an all seighardt clan, pretty good one too. :p

7. Spiritus

Spiritus Active Member

i could use it down the road.