Free Image Hosting

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by myz, Nov 8, 2003.

1. myz

myz New Member

Anyone know of any good free image hosting websites? I'm running a message board for my local community and for now i'm using a free host (proboards.com) and some of the people are wanting avatars and images in their sigs. Was hoping to find a host that I could host some images on. I need to be able to link them onto the message board. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Rob

Rob OT Supporter

What you are looking for is highly unlikely to be found.

Most people get a small amount of free webspace from their ISP. Tell your users to use that for avatar and sig images.

3. myz

myz New Member

I forgot to mention this board is small... like 30 members. So I wouldn't need much at all. Thanks for the reply.

4. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

ISP webspace sometimes has idiotic bandwidth limits though, mine is 10 MB/month I think.

5. Little Spunky $#!T

Little Spunky $#!T :cool:

I have a free image hosting site I let OT use. If you give me the link of your message board, I will allow hotlinking there. Otherwise if you upload a pic to my server, and try and post it on your boards, it will be a red x. So once you give me the address I will allow it, and you are very welcome to use it :)

www.railegelbvieh.com/upload

AIM: nraile