WEB Free Advertising Services for Hosting Provider

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by hoangth, May 2, 2009.

1. hoangth

hoangth Guest

Free Advertising Services for Hosting Provider
    Free Information about WebHosting, Reseller, Dedicated Server offers for anyone
    Free Hosting support for anyone use free hosting or paid hosting but less support.
    it-share[dot]net

2. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

wat

3. Ricky

Ricky █▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

if i didnt have work to do i would ddos the fuck out of your site because you wasted my time with this shitty thread

4. nida

nida Guest

CONFICKER FAQ

April 2, 2009

window.google_render_ad();
    CONFICKER FAQ
    Q - Is it real?
    A - Yes. yahoo, microsoft, and more companies have posted real articles about it. It’s existed for a while, people are just waiting until now to freak out about it because people like to procrastinate.
    Q - How do I know if I have it?
    A - If automatic updates in windows are off and refuse to turn back on. If they are on, or let you turn them on, you don’t have it.
    Another way to see if you have it is this site, it gives you a display and then has you compare it to other results to see if you’re infected or not.
    A- http://it-share.net/conficker-check/
    Q - I HAVE IT! HOW DO I REMOVE IT?
    A - http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/worm_w32_downadup_al.shtml

Q - How does it get into a computer?
    A - It comes in through a security hole that was fixed in october 2008.
    Q - So if I’ve been letting windows update automatically (which it does monthly) I’m fine?
    A - Yes.
    Q - Will (program) protect me?
    A - Follow the sticky we have here, you get protected by using the removal tool, running windows update, and having a working virus scanner.
    Q - What will it do?
    A - We don’t know yet. Part of the reason it’s such a big deal is that it doesn’t contain the instructions on what to do. It’s set to download them from the internet when the time comes, so we don’t have a copy of it’s full instructions yet.
    Q - I hear it’ll (wipe my entire harddrive / neuter my cat / make my computer explode)!
    A - There’s some things viruses cannot do. The hacker movies and TV shows you see are not real, most of the hacking they show is meant to be cool, not realistic.
    Q - What if I want to talk about it?
    A - Go to the subforum here, it’s for discussion, there’s already threads there.
    Q - Where do I learn more about what it does?
    A - http://mtc.sri.com/Conficker/
    Q - Can’t I just change the date on my computer?
    A - No, conficker checks online.
    Q - I just formatted / I’ll just format, that will keep me safe, right?
    A - NO, infact just the opposite, when you format it brings windows back to the time when windows was first installed, meaning it reopens the security holes! If you did format, go and run windows update right away, and follow the sticky.
    Popularity: 1% [?]

5. Pepsi1975

Pepsi1975 Mod of the Year

king delete, i banned him