MIL Free Admission to Busch Gardens

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Sharkticon, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Sharkticon

Sharkticon The safest place in combat is on an AEGIS Class Gu

HERE'S TO THE HEROES

In February 2008, Anheuser-Busch launched "Here's to the Heroes" to acknowledge the service of military men and women and the sacrifices made by their families. The program has provided free admission to Anheuser-Busch adventure parks to more than 1.7 million members of U.S. and coalition armed forces and their families so far, and the parks are proud to extend the offer through 2008.

Here's to the Heroes provides a single day's free admission to any one Sea World or Busch Gardens park, Sesame Place, Adventure Island or Water Country USA for the service member and as many as three direct dependents.

Any active duty, active reserve, ready reserve service member or National Guardsman is entitled to free admission under the program. He or she need only register, either online at http://www.herosalute.com or in the entrance plaza of a participating park, and show a Department of Defense photo ID. Also included in the offer are members of foreign military forces serving in the coalitions in Iraq or Afghanistan or attached to American units in the U.S. for training.

To learn more about the Anheuser-Busch Adventure Parks, visit http://www.4adventure.com or call toll-free (800)4ADVENTURE.

2. jbuffethed

jbuffethed Member

This has been going on for several years. Went to Busch Gardens in Tampa and Sea World, Orlando when home in Tampa on leave. Took my son to the Sesame Street place near Philly too.

3. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I will be in Tampa in May :h5:

4. jbuffethed

jbuffethed Member

I am within driving distance now :bowdown: Driving from Minot to Tampa :down:

5. thesuperlurker

thesuperlurker yes i know i have few posts... you arent the first

I've gone to Busch Gardens Tampa twice in the last year. The first I went by myself and the lady said that they would let you in with friends even though they aren't dependents. Your mileage my vary.

6. SoCaLlove

SoCaLlove New Member

Sea World right up my alley. Good times.

7. jbuffethed

jbuffethed Member

I think its up to 4, cant remember.