FRK Freakyshiat podcast concept...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by The Secretary, Feb 13, 2006.

1. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

OK cause I had this idea. Well I guess its not really my idea as there are others but this could be the best one. What "one" am I speaking of you ask... not Neo... or anyone from the matrix. None of the above, but only, a sexy podcast of the freaky kind! As if you couldnt tell by my thread title right?

OK well I thought about writing my gf a sexy story, which I am working on for V-day, since we wont see each other... work's a bitch. Anyway Since we're kinda cheap she could read the story, and record herself narrating it in a sexy voice on her 'puter and send it to me for fun. Cheap, intimate, clever, v-day gifts.

Sooooo Maybe we could start a thread of people who have created stories, and have recorded themselves narrating them, or have anyone who wants to, read stories that others have wrote. We could just leave it as a thread or if someone could take the time to update things weekly onto Itunes, for those of us that have it I guess... Either way. Wish I could start the thread instead of just suggest it but I cant yet...

WATCHA THINK Y'ALL?

Cliffnotes: FREAKY VERBAL STORIES.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2006
  2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

That actually sounds kinda cool. And it doesn't have to be just for Valentine's day.

It could be very hot thread with different people using their sexy voices. Great idea :bigthumb:

Except... I don't know how to record my voice on computer :o

3. The Secretary

1 up for the bump, I cant wait till he gets my story done too. Im gonna feel like such a goof reading it.

ahem " As you stand there in total control of me, with your hands bound above your head hanging from the ceiling. Completely naked except for the fire engine red stilletto pumps and the blindfold across your eyes. I stand there and marvel at your beautiful body while I plot what to do next.........."

:rofl: I am gonna so bust up laughing. But still hot none the less.

4. YogiBird

YogiBird New Member

Great idea!!!!:hsd:

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

or even just reading some passages from literotica....

6. The Secretary

Thats a good idea too. But we wanted to make it a bit more personal for me there is nothing better than a dirty love note from the bf. Though some of the stories that are posted here run a close second, there is just something about reading/hearing what your so wants to do to you when in the bedroom. :naughty: :x: :spank:

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

understandable, and cool if you have that kind of creativity. i dont... :) :o

8. The Secretary

me either its so difficult so he usually does most of the writting