FRK Freakyshiat H O R S E...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by _syn, May 2, 2005.

1. _syn

_syn New Member

We should start a game of H O R S E but based around freaky sex stuff, alone or with someone... a good example is the Mimic topic... PE posts a picture of herself bound with wax on her tits, someone else does the same, having it continually graduating into more freaky and difficult stuff... perhaps a pseudo-contest or just a "for fun lax game" sort of thing... either way I think it would help liven up this very dead forum.

...thoughts?

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

good thinking... but care to elaborate? I actually rarely come here anymore just because its gotten boring... I'd rather go to Life After OT just to get some good conversation :hs:

3. _syn

_syn New Member

Elaborate? What sort of elaboration would you like? Lets say for example you post a picture featuring a plug in your ass... that has a chain run from it to the bit gag in your mouth... someone else has to do the same, then it's their turn to set the bar, a bar which someone else has to match.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Thats what I thought the mimic thread was about... but I think I was mistaken. And if I am, this sounds like an equally pleasing thread... sorry to ask the stupid question... but I've been out of school for awhile and I forgot what the point of H O R S E was :hs:

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I think in Horse, you were supposed to match the shot, and then do one of your own that was harder to sort of up the anty. I think a little competitive spirit in here could definately go a long way.

6. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I like the idea of competition... although I have a feeling I know who would win overall and it isn't me... but I also like the idea of mimicking the pic before you but changing it a little bit... perhaps thats for another day...

7. xela

xela So say we all!

I'd be into seeing what comes from this...sure. :)

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

we've got a lot of talk but no action... same thing with the mimic thread... what gives people

ibyouhavenoroomtotalkbecauseyouhaventpostedpicseither :mamoru:

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Well...now that you mention it... ;)

10. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Then we'll need to start with a Freaky Lite picture. Is this a good start? :dunno:

[​IMG]

Very simple, options to add on to this are wide open. I know it is an old picture, but we have to start somewhere.

Still wondering if losing our special FS uploader is going to do these threads in?