FRK Freaky Memorial Day...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IslanderOffRoad, May 29, 2007.

1. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

Had a nice, freaky memorial day.

Had a BBQ with a few friends and my g/f over, brought the hot tub into play partway through the night. My best friend has had a 3-way with my g/f and I before, and he had been drinking and got a bit frisky with her, pulling the strings on her top and such a few times throughout the night.

Eventually everyone else went home, leaving just the 3 of us. She started giving him a hard time about it, and then just kind of stopped... turned out it was because he was rubbing her pussy. I just let it continue and watched for a bit, then she grabbed both of our cocks and started jacking us off.

After a few minutes of that I asked her what she wanted and she said to get fucked. I pulled her up on my lap and she started riding me reverse while he sucked her tits and played with her clit. Then she leaned back and said to me "you're being greedy." :eek3:

Last time we had fun she just sucked him off, so I was a little surprised, but went with it. She rode him for a bit, then switched back to me, then sucked my cock while he ate her pussy, back to him fucking her for a few, then I fucked her doggy style while she sucked him off, and that was pretty much the end of it.

It had been over a year since we last involved him (or any 3rd person) and we both remembered how much we like it. Was a great night overall.

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

damn good sex

3. thatshot2

thatshot2 -:-

dang now that sounds good

4. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

OK...Some one else had a great Holiday like I did. We hooked up with the BF & GF. We girls sat out on the deck topless, soaking up some mild, late afternoon sun.
    This, of course led to some girl on girl action which the boys get a kick out of watching.
    Then we had to ride each others boys because it had been so darn long. Orgasms were had by all :)

Oh yea, funny part....the BF reached over to smack his wife's ass without looking to see who was on top. It wasn't his wife :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited: May 29, 2007
  5. tb2883

tb2883 New Member

damn looks like everyone had a great weekend. I am happy for you all

6. SQLee

SQLee The OTer That Cares™

Wait, was this all in the hot tub? I'm having a hard time picturing this. :embd:

7. IslanderOffRoad

IslanderOffRoad Do you even lift kit? OT Supporter

yes it was