FRK Freaky in The Big Easy??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by OakleyTodd, Jan 31, 2007.

1. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

So I'm heading out to New Orleans on Saturday for a conference (Solidworks World, anyone going?). Anyhow, im staying in the french quarter. Anyone know any fun freaky things to do?

I have been been hitting up the chat rooms, both m4m, and m4f, but havent really chatted with anyone interesting.

So whats a 34 year old horny bi guy to do while there? I'm going alone, and will be there Saturday thru Thrusday.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

2. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Sorry to say that I can offer no advice :/

But damn, you should have a fantastic time while you are there.

What's your industry? I work with All manner of Autodesk products and work with Laser Scan data for oil/gas piping and Terrain/Structure modeling.

3. 3MTA3

3MTA3 er skotin mit mein ambatt

Have fun on Bourbon St.! Have a hurrican for me and 'devil, NOLA is one of our fave cities from when we were DINK. Good food at Irene's on St. Phillip, but get there by 5:15 or don't eat until 8.

4. OakleyTodd

OakleyTodd New Member

I design Thermo-Plastic Injection molds. Its not as exotic as it sounds. Basically we build molds for plastic products, and I design them. I have done quite a bit of work for Gillettes razor handles, and if you have a pair of Oakleys, the lenses were made in a mold built and designed by our company. I designed the mold that makes their football helmet shields.

I really like what I do, and enjoy it, so I guess thats a bonus.