FRK Freaky House

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Smoked, Aug 3, 2005.

1. Smoked

Smoked $5.50? Man fuck the avatar...how about you just sh

Based on Sam's outdoor man-pounding post, it made me start wondering what everyone's idea of their perfect play room/secret dungeon/sex shower type rooms in their dream home would be.

I want Tommy Lee style 8 person clear glass multi shower head bath with comfortable benches. I like that "grotto" feel around water and women.

I'm sure some of you fuckers have some crazy ideas though.
    I'd like to hear them.

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

OMG... I love you...

My whole house will be a sort of dark renaissance feel. I like a lot of burgundy and black and silver and white. Stark contrasting colors that compliment... very sexy feel.

And I want a dungeon in my basement a lot like sexypony has described, or all the dungeons that have been written about in this forum combined would be good.

And I want a large bathroom with a clear shower and benches and at least 2 shower heads and one with a long hose that comes out of the wall to play with. And one of the walls has an anchor with an o-ring so that I (or someone else0 can be chained to it. Anchors all over the place... Oh how I wish I had the disposable income to build my dream home... sigh...

3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

We're going to do a freaky-outdoor thing...

We've started with the outdoor shower.
    Next we're putting in a hot-tub and then in the future, we're putting in a pool (skinnydipping for the win!)

Finally, we're going to build an all-season room so that we can still fuck outside and not get bitten by mosquitos and other bugs... It'll have a bed and all the necessary sex toys/lubes/etc at our disposal (towels and stuff for after). But, it'll be all screens and windows so that we can still feel like we're outside.

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

that sounds so sweet...

5. xela

xela So say we all!

I think my perfect place would have to be a castle where corsets and old style dress is required. lol Just putting a corset on makes me so wet so that's a good start.

Then you could go downstairs and it's the BDSM section and everyone is in rubber and patent leather whipping and beating the shit out of each other. Yeah, that's hot. :big grin:

6. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Cool... kind of like an x-rated version of "Dangerous Liasons"

7. xela

xela So say we all!

Exactly. :drool:

8. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Very dark, very metallic. Old warehouse is what I'm looking for. Brick, black cement floors like my old loft, lots of brushed steel, mirrors, waterfall walls, and a huge friggin shower, with room for multiple people. (seems thats a popular one in here) I'm looking for a shower where the water falls like rain, with specific heads for higher preasure. All glass, and can double as a sauna. The bed will be custom built by me, suspended from the ceiling by 4 steel cables, so that the whole bed has a rocking motion to it, or can be anchored from the bottom with cables to keep it secure, for more energetic activities. Outside will have a pool, hot tub, outdoor shower, and the basement will have to rooms. Both will be soundproof. 1 will be a dedicated home theater with large couches for making out in the movies, (teehee) and the other will be a dungeon chamber, with various racks and devices that I've been dying to build. It will have a sybian, dark velvet couches for audiences, and will have security cameras in it, for watching in the bedroom.

9. Smoked

haha, the wife and I were just talking about that. She doesn't buy my suggestion that a lampshade will properly disguise it from house guests.

10. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

Ya it's kinda obvious as to what it is. Like when I went over to a friends house and they had their Liberator in the living room disguised as a big pillow to watch TV on. Creapy this is, their 5 yo kid was leaning against it watching TV. hahahahaha

11. Smoked

I can imagine it accidentally turning on and the lamp shade bouncing around.

I think I just LOL'd in my pants.

12. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You come home for dinner with your boss to find your wife riding it with the lampshade on her head hahahahaha

13. Smoked

I'd pay to see that.
    I bet other people would too.
    Maybe I should start a new website.

I want a room that's built completely upside down.
    Dual purpose.
    You can have some really freaky surreal sex on teh ceiling...
    Or when some asshole gets drunk mooching off you and passes out, you can throw them in there and wait for them to wake up on the ceiling.

14. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

ooooo, NICE.......

15. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

A huge castle in the middle of nowhere. Everything from real dungeon type rooms/levels to plush hi-tech party rooms. A room for every period in history for total role-play emersion. Futuristic rooms for cyberpunk fun. Huge fireplaces, huge beds, a fleet of maids and butlers. Large courtyard with stocks, racks, cages, etc. Hedge maze, Stonehenge like circles, alters, etc.

16. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

i liked this idea i heard about the playboy mansion... a room with a floor of a mattress!
    my parents have a huge shower with a bench in it, its a kinda neat looking shower.

whitemax: i might steal your bed idea though :) a rockin bed sounds awesome too bad my SO gets motionsickness :-\

17. Whitemax

Whitemax New Member

No prob. I've been designing it since I lived in the loft, but since there was a ceiling fan overhead I couldnt make it work. Its a pretty simple idea, and like I said, with a couple eye-hooks in the floor, tying it off so it wont move would be really really easy.....