FRK Freaky going with illness?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Sep 28, 2005.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Please no one take offense with the question I ask at the end of this post. I am genuinely ignorant and curious. It is a blunt question and is worded pretty much as honestly as possible. Please respond in kind.

But to start off ...

I found out that this girl I hooked up with was very into relatively (not very, but fairly) freaky stuff. She liked to be choked, spanked, dominated, etc. However, I found this out by guessing. See, she smokes, she has gone from one abusive relationship to the next, and apart from her work ethic she's generally self-destructive. So I asked if she was into bondage, because in my mind, I link self-abuse with lust for violence.

Her last boyfriend had started hitting her, she told me with supressed glee. She dropped by his house to do his laundry for him a week later and he was there. He knocked her down a flight of stairs.

I know two people in my entire life who have participated in freaky shit. One is a guy, and the other was this girl. So to the fs crowd, what I'm wondering is this. People who like and/or require their partners to dominate them. In your experience, do they also tend to be self-destructive individuals who trope towards abusive relationships and bad habits?

In other words, have you ever met someone who was into freaky shit who was NOT unbalanced in this way?

2. booger

booger New Member

:wavey: me for one

some people are messed up in different ways--but that doesn't mean that being messed up psychologically is an indicator that the person will like freaky sex:ugh:

3. xela

xela So say we all!

I'm a pretty stable person and very submissive. I don't think being freaky has anything to do with being "sick in the head."

4. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:werd:

I'm a *cough* normal *cough* person, I had a decent childhood, I wasn't abused, I'm not self-destructive, and I'm definitely a little freaky.

I agree that sometimes your mental stability can affect how you like to be treated... but its definitely not something that I think always goes hand in hand.

5. sp33d

sp33d New Member

Im probly as normal as you can get in normal life. Im just a good looking(excuse the self plug:) normal 24y/o business type, i got to work in suits and nice clothes go to the gym everyday. Never been abused or mistreated, had a great child hood.

I love abusing women in the bed, 3some 4somes, you name it. I my self am not a great fan in pain but i like to dish it out.

so you theory is somewhat false. Yes i believe that diffrent sistuations in your life can alter your sexual desires, habits. Its also your self perception in what your mind tells you is sexy and or naughty.

I know many women that were in abusive relationships and really only have sex to feel wanted but dont enjoy it. but everyone reacts diffrently to sitsuations.

like my gf for example same story as me upper middle class good family. loves to be tied up and abused.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2005
  6. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Cool. Good to know. That's very interesting actually.

Just to be clear, I was not promoting a theory.

7. sp33d

sp33d New Member

oh, sorry i guess i read it wrong.