GUN freaky dream about secret wars? 0.o

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by NinjaMary91, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

This was a dream from a month or so ago, some parts are really vague, so I don't remember the dialog
    exactly as it was. I finally decided to write it out b/c it's been bothering me ever since i had it,
    and now it's starting to come back again. So basically, it was like this:

Me: *Sleeping*

*Randomly 7 guys show up in my room, it's like 3:30 A.M....they climbed through the window*

Me: *still sleeping through the break in*

Sempai: "Mary, please wake up, we need to talk to you immediately." *gently reaches out + shakes my
    shoulder to wake me up*

Me: *still half asleep* "Wha..? Who the hell are you guys? How do you know me? How did you effin get
    in here!? Actually,*looks over at clock* I don't really care, logical solution here is call the cops
    but since I really just don't care, I'm goin back to bed and please don't rape me, g'night." *pulls
    covers over head*

One of the Random Dudes: Damn it we don't have time for this just wake her up! *kicks bed*

Sempai: Stop it! It won't help us any if she hates us!

...blah blah blah... So to sum this part up for sake of time because I'm getting yelled at even
    though I remember more of the dialect here, they were the council members, one representative from
    each continent. There's an age old war going on with whatever they referred to as the bad guys, I'll
    just call them "the evil people" ...i think they might have been called "the powers" but I can't
    remember. They needed me to give them my hiraikotsu designs to aid their war effort. I said no,
    because I didn't want to feel responsible for my design hurting others b/c in my opinion, if someone
    else gets hurt, what have you really won? And I just didn't like other people knowing because word
    can spread quick + blah blah blah. So Sempai says ok give her time to think we did pretty much take
    her by surprise, it's a lot to take in. He comes back by himself the next day. I still say no, it
    just doesn't feel right. So, he tries multiple ways, both hurting me and seduction to persuade me to
    help them. That whole part basically reminded me of BDSM. XD I refuse to tell him HOW to make them,
    but I said I'd make them for him, BUT not for the whole society, just the council members. He
    agrees. I make them. In the end I end up joining them all together. Well, that's basically it in a
    nut shell. A lot of the small details confused me, but I don't have time to write it all. If you'd
    like to discuss this further, let me know.
    Additional Comments:It was basically really confusing all in all. The window that I always close + lock each night was
    broken into? I'm 95% sure you can't bump key my window, since there's no keyhole...anywho, the dudes
    had like code names they called each other, but i forgot them all so I'll just call them random
    dude, but the strongest, like, leader dude I just called "Sempai"

-----------THEN-----------
    So someone was trapped in a hostage situation. I scaled the wall with neko claws with my hiraikotsu
    on my back. I never say a word in this dream, but everyone else it like "who is she" "how did she do
    that" etc. Basically, I don't respond I just turn and walk away. As I'm walking I just drop instant
    dead, no cause, wasn't being attacked, just dead. Everyone stands there staring at me dead for 5
    seconds, no one seems to show any change, and it fades to black. And it's just dead black for the
    longest time, like the end of a movie with no credits. Then I woke myself up.

-------FINALLY------------
    I stopped dreaming all together now after that last dream...and they're like, slipping from my
    memory, I only remember them as much as I do because I put them on dream journal...this is odd, I
    shouldn't just stop dreaming...it's all just pitch black now.

2. lt1aggie

lt1aggie what?

allthatshit.jpg

3. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

Shitty SN + no AV + walloftext.jpg = no care

4. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

jeez wtf small minded much?

5. DaJMan

DaJMan When i was young, i dreamed of being a baseball

i have no idea what is going on here... :confused:

6. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

It's a series of dreams I had that centered around my ability to make a light-weight extremely powerful destructive hiraikotsu (Japanese weapon) and yes, i can actually make it

7. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Recent Reg date: check
    No Av: Check
    Low post count: check

Why don't you try posting this in the main forum? Honestly I had to double check that I was in WMD. This has nothing to do with any topic that this forum was meant to discuss. Unless this weird dream that makes no sense (unless it was lost in the typing) inspired you to ask a weapons related question or state a weapons related experience, it doesn't belong here.

8. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

Well actually, A) I was hoping someone understood the dream and yes there is a weapon related implied question here The question for those who couldn't understand it implied is do you other weapon makers ever feel like that you improved something so well everyone else wants to use it for their own gain and that your love for weaponry will ultimately be your downfall?

9. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

A hiraikotsu is basically, well, the best comparison I have for it is a giant boomerang ...kind of like InuYasha? Sango's weapon? hmm...just google image for it i guess would be your best bet...except my hiraikotsu is metal.

10. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I doubt there are many if any people here who build there own weapons form scratch, kits sure, choose this part made by this company and that part by that company and assemble them into a whole weapon. Maybe little fit and finish items and small smithing. As I fall in that group can't really say people are using my doing for their own gain.

Love of weaponry as a downfall, I really don't understand. Anything can be a downfall if you follow it blindly.

Thirdly, what exactly is a hiraikotsu I searched dictionary.com wikipedia and a quick google cut and paste from your text and nothing came up in a diction and wiki and google all I got is a boomerang made of daemon bones from anime series.

Edit:beat me to it.

11. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

that's basically what ir is hun :p but mine's better....and not made of bones XD

12. lt1aggie

lt1aggie what?

i still don't know what the fuck is going on in here. :io:

13. PanzerAce

PanzerAce Active Member

I didn't even read the OP, ftr

14. david_4x4

david_4x4 New Member

Lay the fuck off the anime.

15. blindarrow

blindarrow New Member

Fucking ban. :ugh:

16. terrist

terrist Cowboy President > All other World Leaders

Nudes?

17. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

i didnt read shit in this thread :ugh2: post cliffs next time and buy an av

18. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

and ban.

19. H. Birdman

H. Birdman New Member

20. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

21. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

hey people if you don't care to add to the discussion then shut the fuck up and go away if you can't add to what me and DWI were saying and you're just going to be a bitch, go away

22. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

This actually has nothing to do with the anime it has to do with do you ever feel making weapons/your love for weapons will be use against you and ultimately be your downfall. This is a weapons forum, there should be weapon makers here

23. JaimeZX

It's not the "weapons builders" aspect of your post that is turning people off. It's the weird way you went about it. If you'd just come in and said
    "Hay guys. I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone was into making XYZ because I had an interesting idea I'd like to bounce off y'all" that'd be one thing. The way you went about it is entirely NOT the way to go about introducing yourself to a subforum. :rofl:

24. NinjaMary91

NinjaMary91 New Member

well *shrugs* i never was good at explaining myself that doesn't give anyone the right to be an ass

25. JaimeZX

Welcome to OT. :o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.