MMA freakin sweet. drag on banned again

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Bear Fight, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Bear Fight

Bear Fight New Member

what did he do this time? hopefully it was warranted this time :rolleyes:

BOO MODS:greddy:

2. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk Boourns, fuckin BOOOURNS!!

3. Redneck Shinobi

FUCK man that's bullshit, next time he's permaed. Why the fuck can't we just have a good time, god damnit. Did anyone cry themselves to sleep over this one?

4. Bear Fight

Bear Fight New Member

5. Bear Fight

Bear Fight New Member

i'm not the one with a hard on for drag on that keeps trying to get him banned or has a hurt pussy. go drink some bleach.

6. VulgarTheClown

VulgarTheClown A child and a gun.....go together like apple pie a

which page of that thread?

7. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

I looked through the whole thread, I couldnt figure out what was ban worthy.

8. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

Drag On TankRizzo 03-20-2008 14 Days 04-03-2008, ~08:00 AM 13 Days, 17 Hours This is the last time I'm giving a temp ban to you for trolling. Next one will be permanent.

:rofl:

9. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

btw, who's midwestjosh again? I've rarely if ever seen that av around here in the cage :squint:

10. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

11. Bear Fight

Bear Fight New Member

you know that post you made to the new guy earlier 'lurk more post less?' yeah, that's what i do most of the time.

12. MyLittleAirport

MyLittleAirport OT Supporter

I see :noes:

13. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

good lord, more bans.
    drag on is an annoying little fuck but seriously why do people get so butt hurt when he talks shit?

even with all his bullshit posts, he does start some good threads and adds alot around here imo so it sucks he's always getting booted

14. Really the problem is Drag On himself.

He's been banned several times each for the same bullshit. He got banned once for saying nigger, and then again a month or so later, and then again like TWO WEEKS after coming off that one (the last one being the one I got all the heat for), all for racism.

And now, after already being banned once or twice for harassing me, after he gets a sticky made basically just for him (because really, who else does that sticky apply to?) AND a personal warning from tank, he keeps going and gets banned.

The guy is either a maniac that can't control himself or dumber than shit and can't understand what's happening.

15. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

well humungus at this point you're pretty much right, i don't know why he don't just hit the ignore button on ya and keep himself unbanned.

you do stir the pot with him and then he's stupid enough to type his way into a ban though so it's not as though you're some innocent guy getting messed with. you set him up and he's dumb enough to walk right into yet another ban lol. yay for you though, you beat him yet again

humungus 3 (i think it's 3 times now, i might be wrong)
    v
    drag on 0

why don't you fuckers just ignore button each other and forget about it?

16. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i'm not getting into this with ya hummungus, everyone knows how you are and drag on is silly enough to make the same mistake over and over

17. Well, you should only really give me credit for the one of his bans. I didn't really premeditate the racism ban, that one just fell into my lap. I did report him, but I do that pretty regularly. I've gotten 2 or 3 more people banned from the main forum in the last week for blatant racist slurs. I was just lucky one happened to be drag on that time.

This ban, I had almost nothing to do with aside from being the target of his flaming. Someone else reported it to tank and drag on just handled the rest himself.

I guess I could take credit for the other one. I posted that pic in that forum primarily because I wanted to participate in that forum, but I knew that some of the idiots that troll me all the time couldn't resist reposting it somewhere, and that it'd get them a ban. Drag On wasn't the guy I had in mind, but it turned out anyway, so you can say it's Humungus: 1 Drag On: 0

18. dengar

dengar seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir! OT Supporter

those stickies should be open so that there can be discussion/clarification about them.

its bullshit to throw up a sticky with a new rule, lock it, and then it cant be addressed.

Consolidate the fucking stickies and leave them open for god sakes.

19. Redneck Shinobi

I dunno, if you look at it from his side, he was helping out an e-friend and keeping him entertained and someone tried to get him banned. Who is he suppose to think it is? I don't think it was even that bad actually, but someone felt it was I guess. I actually see Humungus as actually letting go of all this shit and just letting him be himself. I am going to miss Drag On I wish the mods would just fuck off on this shit, there is no real bad intentions behind this, at least I don't see it as that. I'd be annoyed too, but I think Humungus is taking it with stride. I wanna know who hates him so much they gotta ruin this fourm like Crowbar ruins cooters.

20. ilduce

ilduce New Member

There is equal taunting and trolling of each other, both from humungus and drag on. Sometimes its funny but it also ruins a lot of threads. I hope you two just IL each other when he gets back.

21. Trueno

Trueno Bаnned bу Ѕuреr Μоdеrаtоrs

22. Kuet

Kuet New Member

:ugh2: Sweet bud, way to only post in here when you wanna mouth him off, otherwise you have nothing better to say? i doubt that, less B.S. more good stuff :h5: