FRK Freakiest shit you have done / seen at a party?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TwistedMind, Oct 18, 2007.

1. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

Im not talking sex partys but just partys that turned out way more interesting than intended.

Ill start with 2 stories.

the hottest thing i ever saw was at a friends house hanging out, 2 couples and me, i was a 3rd wheel and we were all just hanging out drinking one thing led to another and before the night was over the 2 couples were fucking each other on the couches while I watched. When my girl showed up later everyone had passed out except me and I fucked her on the living room floor with everyone crashed out around us.

I guess i was pretty drunk because I ended up leaving the condom on the floor and she told me she felt like a whore and we broke up shortly after.

The second time was a sausage fest party I swear 7 guys 3 girls. Anyways the drinking commenced after a few hours it was me, and 3 other friends, with 1 chic. She was pretty tipsyand kept wanting to fuck everybody but no one really wanted to fuck her, so we all ended up getting blow jobs from her one after the other. We didnt go at the same time but it was pretty crazy thinking about her sucking off my friends before i got my turn.

2. TwistedMind

TwistedMind New Member

I almost participated in a 2 guy 1 girl 3 some but i chickened out, I think I was 18ish at the time.

3. MaximaDrvr

MaximaDrvr Member

I was given a blow job while everyone was around us. That was totally hot, and fulfilled one of my fantasies.
    One of my female friends had promised a guy that he would get laid for his 21st birthday. Well, she couldn't find anyone to do it, so she just did it herself at his 21st party.

4. demosnat

demosnat New Member

boyfriend and I were at a party, I was wearing a black dress, and sitting on his lap. He positioned his hand under my dress, and fingered me until I climaxed, while I carried on talking to our friend.

5. Shock6822

Shock6822 Patriots Crew, OTTC, 350z Crew

I did that to my gf at the dinner table the other day (not during dinner, but other people were around)...the thrill is awesome :o

6. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

was at a new years' eve party with some friends, and things were winding down for the evening. we were all hanging out in the living room getting ready to crash, when the bitch who was hosting started talking shit about me and my boyfriend being all over each other (btw, if sitting next to each other is too frisky, then sue me). so to get back at her, we had sex on the couch with everyone in the room, while keeping up a conversation with everyone around. No one suspected a thing! When I later told a couple of people who were there, they couldnt believe it. Now, whenever I think about that girl, I think about how I fucked on her couch with her in the room :naughty:

7. danw82

danw82 New Member

Back when I was 19 a friend always had great partys and one night everyone left except for like 10 mixed eual 1/2 girls/guys or a couple etra girls. Well we'd start playing iple games that ended up in crazy truth/dare having guys gettin head or fuckin. good times.

After a couple months we had plenty others join the after party fun.

first post i think. I only look through this section and love it

8. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

:wavey: Welcome to our freaky little corner of the world!

9. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

wow. I wish some of this type of stuff would happen at parties that I go to! The most that's ever happened with me is that one night at a beach party me and a guy (my friends boyfriend) decided to go skinny dipping in the ocean. After the party slowed down Bubba and I went back to their apartment where the girl and I continued dancing dirty with each other while the boys sat and watched. After a bit of dancing my friend disapeared into the bedroom for a while and then came out wearing a short skirt and stilleto heals! I told her that I wanted a costume too, so we went and dressed me up in a little school girl type costume. Then we came back out and gave each other lap dances for the boys. Someone found a ruler and Bubba urged her on saying I like getting my ass spanked, so I exposed my ass to her and she spanked me for a while and I spanked her in return. But that's really as far as things went.

10. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

LOL reminds me of Wedding Crashers haha

11. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

WElcome...make sure to post in the 'GET TO KNOW YOU' Thread :)

12. danw82

danw82 New Member

just did it. haha after good times from our "lil" party tonight. The things that can be done while on 2 wheels "bike" :bowdown: I'll come out out public soon enough. keep an eye out

13. durtentyles

durtentyles New Member

i threw a hotel party and around 7am (we were still up, everyone else was falling asleep) me and this girl i am seeing went to the jacuzzi and pool on the roof and fucked in both, but i didnt cum
    then we went back to the hotel room and had sex under the sheets with 4 or 5 people in the room, some people in the adjoining room saw us through the door. thats when i came. then i fell asleep. when i woke up, everyone was gone! it was 1pm and only me and 1 guy were in the rooms. i was so confused!

also, when i was 16 it was me, my GF, my best friend, and his GF, our girlfriends made out and felt eachother up as we watched.

14. cherryboy07

cherryboy07 New Member

First post too... Freakiest thing i've done was back in college. During one of those social dance things I met up with an ex-girlfriend and started going at it up in a friends hotel room with about ten couples watching. We were under the sheets fucking and when she started moaning everyone started cheering. Of coarse we were all hammered....

15. cherryboy07

cherryboy07 New Member

Good to know there are more freaky people like me in the world. :)

16. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

This is where we hang out. Welcome and make yourself at home :whip:

17. FindersKeepers

FindersKeepers New Member

What started as a random weekend get together turned into something quite unexpected.

My friend JD and I decided to throw back a few beers while his wife had a bunch (6 other) chicks over for some mary kay thing.. the two parties ended up combining and we were playing games like charades and all.... During this time the hard liqour got brought out and everyone was tipsy having a great time and telling sex stories.

The girls wanted to know who was freakiest between JD and I so we started playing never have I ever, I won over him hands down.. 3 of the girls left (they all rode together) and the other 3 that stayed went into JD and Ash's guest bedroom with me, shortly followed by JD's wife! :eek3d:

We had some amazing fun and JD just sat back and drank some more...

He keeps asking when we're gonna do that again because I guess Ash gave him the best night of sex he's ever had afterward :mamoru:

18. ranthal

ranthal i did what?

Foam parties. I'm in UCLA right now and one of the other frats had a foam party. It's enough to say that they added spermicide to the foam. I don't go to that party anymore.

19. pimpofthenation

pimpofthenation OT Supporter

went to a party at a friends house, I'm always the last one up drinking... and I was out by the garage hittin' the keg and a girl I'd been talking to came out. It was summer, there was a pool, we ended up skinny dipping and eventually ended up fucking her in the pool, up against the wall. Well, at one point I looked up and saw two other girls (g/f's of my friends) peeking around the corner of the garage watching. The girl I was with never noticed, but I was maintaining some pretty solid eye contact with the others the whole time. I was pretty intense. I'm still friends with those other girls (one's married, one's engaged) and as far as I know, it's still our little secret. We've never said a word about it... but I know they saw, and they know that I know that they saw.... :mamoru:

20. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

Wow, where to begin. My current SO and I were at my families house in NC and we had a party with a bunch of friends one night. We we had all been drinking and all sat down to watch fight club. Well the SO and I were spooning on the couch and I remember slowly pulling her panties down and quietly spitting on my hand and lubing her up. After sliding inside her from behind we slowly fucked in front of all our friends completely unnoticed. She was moaning and rocking her hips the whole time.

That same week we were all out in the hot tub (about 8 of us) and she started jacking me off under the water and I ended up cumming. :naughty:

On the way back home flying in my fathers plane she gave me a blowjob and rode me in the rear of the airplane cabin with only a small curtain between us and my parents flying in the cockpit.

21. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I remember the pics. :naughty:

22. stubby77

stubby77 New Member

Sam and I went to his friends' graduation/birthday/going away party. We got drunk and then ended up skinny dipping. There were some other people that got in on the fun..It was a gorgeous night and the lake was like bath water! I remember looking up at the sky while floating and seeing shooting stars...I don't remmber if my junk was visible or not. Not too freaky, just fun..BUT IT was the first time I had met this group of his friends.