Fravo is a piece of shit

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Alt+F4, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 official OT hockey stud

Bought a Fravo practice exam for the MCSE 70-290 test...and what a hunk of shit this is. Their programming of the exam is so bad I can't even begin to trust their answers. First off, I keep my taskbar on the bottom, but three rows high to fit all my quick launch icons there. Well if you do that, the navigation buttons are hidden on the bottom, as you can see below. Gay.

Next, I'm getting the answers from Exam A while I'm taking Exam B. Then sometimes I only get one answer, and it's from another question. Horseshit. They tout 24/7 support, but I can't find a fucking phone number!

Check out these pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:squint:

2. cmsurfer

cmsurfer ºllllllº

Is it possible you had a bad download?? Try to download it again. If, you're bitching about the interface of the program, just print out the PDF file of all the questions and answers and be done with it.

I have used Fravo for most of my certification tests and they are one of the best for me and I never had any problems with the software.

3. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 official OT hockey stud

Nope, downloaded it twice on two different computers, same result. But with every install, the issues pop up in different places, and the mixup is a bit different. But eventually, in the first 10 questions of any test, there'll be a question with the wrong answer choices. Very frustrating.

I wrote to their "24 hour support" two days ago, and have heard nothing. This sucks.